What's new

Hentai World Online!(MMORPG In development)

OP
TentacleKing

TentacleKing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hentai World Online!(MMORPG In development)

Cool thanks... although i'm not the greatest at drawing I'm trying get better at it, just for fun i poured another hour or so into the drawing to make it larger whole body view still needs some work though like making the leg on her right side darker for depth.
It's great! ;D cant wait to see the final result!

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It's great! ;D cant wait to see the final result!
OK I'm still kinda disappointed with how the hands turned out and overall position but i think it should be OK the way it is now, I think(I didn't improve much really I'd rather just make a new drawing from scratch). So I'd like to make more stuff for you(mainly focus on one character), but I'm kinda confused as to what to do, are the characters all going to be small rpgmaker quality for battles and stuff?

Also if I focused on one characters artwork (given a well detailed guideline of sorts) and stuff, how long are we talking for a working engine so that the sprites and drawings to coexist or do you already have a working build and are in need of artwork?

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

I would say as a general suggestion to make a stock character (and pose). Then if there is going to be more equipment then just clothed/unclothed you have the ability to draw the character and then make it into something of a dress-up doll when equipment is changed.

OP
TentacleKing

TentacleKing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

OK I'm still kinda disappointed with how the hands turned out and overall position but i think it should be OK the way it is now, I think(I didn't improve much really I'd rather just make a new drawing from scratch). So I'd like to make more stuff for you(mainly focus on one character), but I'm kinda confused as to what to do, are the characters all going to be small rpgmaker quality for battles and stuff?

Also if I focused on one characters artwork (given a well detailed guideline of sorts) and stuff, how long are we talking for a working engine so that the sprites and drawings to coexist or do you already have a working build and are in need of artwork?

haha sorry for the late reply. I am currently working on the engine, there are some quirks to be fixed but it should be up and running soon!

Reputation score

Hey there TentacleKing -

Uhm, well, awkward enough this being my first post on ULMF but I've just read through this particular post (Mostly because the idea of a sprite based MMORPG with smut sounds faptastic) I just wanted to ask how the art side of things is coming along because if you still need some portraits/full body art then I would be happy to lend a hand on that front if you'd be willing to let me know what you still need doing. I can also edit sprite's if you need that done too.

Know might be a little hard to believe from a first time poster and essentially a n00bmuffin to the forum but I would love to see this game made and also love to lend a hand wherever you need it.

Let me know =)

whoknew

Reputation score

Hey a hentai mmo? FINALLY! Please dont give up on this project!

IMO any MMO needs to have some customization IE; Clothing, Faceset, hair
you dont want everyone running around looking exactly the fuckin same, so please consider clothing shop, and actually being able to change the clothing on the sprite.

Also have you considered pvp sex? as in 2 players agreeing to enter into "Sex mode" together, think that would be awesome, but probably very challenging.

Anyways just some thoughts. Keep up the goodwork.:D

Reputation score

I did a quick (mostly) full body for a fighter - I left the hair blank because I'm not 100% sure I like it and the absence of most body feature's because again, not 100% sure on it right now.

I'll upload a clothed version later as well :) - If you like this one, that is. lol

Sorry I couldn't put the image straight here, I need to start posting more -.-;

Attachments

Twisted1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I did a quick (mostly) full body for a fighter - I left the hair blank because I'm not 100% sure I like it and the absence of most body feature's because again, not 100% sure on it right now.

I'll upload a clothed version later as well :) - If you like this one, that is. lol

Sorry I couldn't put the image straight here, I need to start posting more -.-;
It looks nice, but are you gonna be okay with doing that much detail for every character? (As the game is an MMO, it tends to follow that there is a bit of character customization... You'll probably need a base sprite and then just layer things on top of that.)

Reputation score

I'm more than happy to maintain/improve every character to that or higher detail, and that model is a base for customization, I put the "back hair" on a separate layer so that I could easily change the style with new outfits or at least head piece's.

I'm currently still working on that model because I'm not happy with the hair style at all which I'll upload when finished. :)

But I do need to refine my sprite work so I can add one along with my models.

Edit; Added a much updated picture of fighter (still no body features) that I feel is a lot better than the original. Again, sorry it's so small :(

Attachments

Last edited:

Twisted1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm more than happy to maintain/improve every character to that or higher detail, and that model is a base for customization, I put the "back hair" on a separate layer so that I could easily change the style with new outfits or at least head piece's.

I'm currently still working on that model because I'm not happy with the hair style at all which I'll upload when finished. :)

But I do need to refine my sprite work so I can add one along with my models.

Edit; Added a much updated picture of fighter (still no body features) that I feel is a lot better than the original. Again, sorry it's so small :(
In my opinion, the head seems a bit small, the groin region is a little too muscular (maybe that's realistic for a fighter, but it's a little off-putting), there's a line on the inner right thigh that I can't imagine a reason for, and the line just above the left knee doesn't make a lot of sense either.

Nonetheless, I like your style -- way better than anything I could do, certainly!

Reputation score

I can see what you mean, some parts look a little strange in places but that is my fault for trying out muscles on a girl (I rarely do that!) so I don't doubt I've probably made a few mistakes here and there (Which I am glad you saw)

As for the head, it may just look smaller because most styles of anime tend to make the head a lot larger than I do while if you put it against realism it's still too large as her shoulders are still too slim for the size of her head - Happy to change that though ^_^

And the line above the knee I was attempting to show muscular legs, you know where above the knee's two sort of bulges appear in people who do a lot of running or kicks? Not sure if I did it right but I'll take a look into it :)

But in the end I am very happy you've taken the time to give me feedback and ideas on how to improve this picture (Luckily I probably will not be using that body type again :3 ). I will look into refining the fighter more later on to make her a bit more appealing in both a strong and sexy way.

I'm still not sure if TentacleKing needs anymore artists though xD maybe we're just bumping this thread now.

Twisted1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I think you did pretty well, honestly. I look forward to seeing more! ;)