What's new

Hentai World Online!(MMORPG In development)

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Hentai World Online!(MMORPG In development)

Ah, the girl you're using, with the blue hair; it reminds me of the female version of Zauber's main character. I remember taking a peek into the game's folders and finding some sprite sex of that girl; basically they were taken from Legend of Kai but the head was modified to have that girl's face instead. It was actually done pretty well, from what I remember.

It's an abandoned project iirc, but the link to the game itself is here, if you want to salvage it:
!

OP
TentacleKing

TentacleKing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah, the girl you're using, with the blue hair; it reminds me of the female version of Zauber's main character. I remember taking a peek into the game's folders and finding some sprite sex of that girl; basically they were taken from Legend of Kai but the head was modified to have that girl's face instead. It was actually done pretty well, from what I remember.

It's an abandoned project iirc, but the link to the game itself is here, if you want to salvage it:
hxxp://w w w.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/203547-RPG-Maker-XP-Zauber-(Version-0-2)-Now-with-a-Patch-that-actually-works-yay!
Thanks!

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Sooo which solution is better?

Everywhere is PVP but you have the option of disabling it? or There is specific places for forced PVP?
Thats up to you. I will try to explain how both work, and let you decide.

Examples of open world pvp would be like lineage2. You can attack anyone, anywhere, anytime, for any reason. If they do not fight back and you pk them then you are penalized. This would be the option you do not want as people will not have an option as the pvp can be forced on them wether they want it to be or not.

The best example of instanced pvp would be Aion. There is a distinct set of pvp areas and there are areas where pvp is impossible. You can choose to go into the pvp areas with the knowledge of pvp happening at any time. Also you could choose to go into the areas where pvp is not allowed. Either way you can progress through the game and if you do or do not pvp then its entirely up to the player themselves to decide. Those who wouldnt mind pvp will go into the pvp enabled areas, and those who do not want to be bothered with any pvp can go into the pvp disabled areas.

Personally I think you want the second option when it comes to this game. As it is already clear that some people will not play if it is open world pk at all times.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Those look like VX sprites, which are easy enough to work with and even upgrade maybe... But as for the VX quality facesets I might have trouble replicating it... And if I were to even attempt it, I would have to finish a previous engagement first

But now, I assume you couldn't find a premade sprite you could use for the Cleric and Martial Artist, but do you have any concepts handy?

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Originally RPG Maker XP sprites, to be exact, though there are quite a few resources for them. Here's a Japanese webcircle of excellent websites at which to find stuff.

Yes, it is in Japanese, but amusingly enough, it's in many cases more helpful than the RPG Maker forums, where half the damn resources need an account to sign up and the mods are simply atrocious. Just a bit of digging and you can find a lot of good stuff.

EDIT:
Also, this is what I meant by some of the material in Zauber regarding the female character you chose. Obviously they were still working on it at the time (hence why two of the sprites there are still Kai or whatever her name is), but yeah:

Could be fun.

Last edited:
OP
TentacleKing

TentacleKing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Those look like VX sprites, which are easy enough to work with and even upgrade maybe... But as for the VX quality facesets I might have trouble replicating it... And if I were to even attempt it, I would have to finish a previous engagement first

But now, I assume you couldn't find a premade sprite you could use for the Cleric and Martial Artist, but do you have any concepts handy?

If you could help me, it would be greatly appreciated XD and as for the sprites, I don't have any concepts in particular but I wanted to make it kinda like this

~~Beware I used a character generator~~(Its small the sprites)

hxxp://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s413/TentacleKing/cleric.png

hxxp://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s413/TentacleKing/clericF.png

hxxp://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s413/TentacleKing/monk.png

hxxp://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s413/TentacleKing/monkF.png

OP
TentacleKing

TentacleKing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Originally RPG Maker XP sprites, to be exact, though there are quite a few resources for them. Here's a Japanese webcircle of excellent websites at which to find stuff.
hxxp://tkool.unspp.net/modules/yomi/index.php?mode=kt&kt=20_04

Yes, it is in Japanese, but amusingly enough, it's in many cases more helpful than the RPG Maker forums, where half the damn resources need an account to sign up and the mods are simply atrocious. Just a bit of digging and you can find a lot of good stuff.

EDIT:
Also, this is what I meant by some of the material in Zauber regarding the female character you chose. Obviously they were still working on it at the time (hence why two of the sprites there are still Kai or whatever her name is), but yeah:
hxxp://imgur.com/8hWBm
Could be fun.
Damnss, Thanks again XD, the site will be quite useful!

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Those count as concepts, and that also answered amother question a had been wondering.

Male/Female Characters choices or Class Specific gender

But one thing that I can foresee a problem with is the size of the sprites dont leave much for smut animations

But then again... Most sprites aren't cut out for for detailed smexing scenes unless there Mugen detailed... (Hmmm... now that would make for a fun challenge...) But that would increase the workload immensely, unless it was only taking the place of a CG...

The characters themselves should be easy enough to recreate for regular usage, what you'd wanna do afterwards is up to you.

Now lesse if I can summon up some of those dormant powers of artistic creation that usually lies dormant...

OP
TentacleKing

TentacleKing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Those count as concepts, and that also answered amother question a had been wondering.

Male/Female Characters choices or Class Specific gender

But one thing that I can foresee a problem with is the size of the sprites dont leave much for smut animations

But then again... Most sprites aren't cut out for for detailed smexing scenes unless there Mugen detailed... (Hmmm... now that would make for a fun challenge...) But that would increase the workload immensely, unless it was only taking the place of a CG...

The characters themselves should be easy enough to recreate for regular usage, what you'd wanna do afterwards is up to you.

Now lesse if I can summon up some of those dormant powers of artistic creation that usually lies dormant...

The mugen concept intrigues me XD and alight thanks!

Last edited:

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well honestly, I've done simple single movement sprite gifs before, at Near Mugen quality...

Most complex has been a Breast Expansion one at I think 11 different panels of animation, choppy, but still got the point across and pretty good I thought for a mere test...

But that was actually just to see IF I could do it, for fun... Shits and giggles type of crap...

Now if I take what I learned from that, I don't think it would be too hard to do another type of motion, adding a secondary person might be difficult, but something like a tentacle or something shouldn't matter...

OP
TentacleKing

TentacleKing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well honestly, I've done simple single movement sprite gifs before, at Near Mugen quality...

Most complex has been a Breast Expansion one at I think 11 different panels of animation, choppy, but still got the point across and pretty good I thought for a mere test...

But that was actually just to see IF I could do it, for fun... Shits and giggles type of crap...

Now if I take what I learned from that, I don't think it would be too hard to do another type of motion, adding a secondary person might be difficult, but something like a tentacle or something shouldn't matter...
C-can i worship you from now on?

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

It would be something to have an overworld screen similar to what rpgmaker has, but have a battle screen that is totally different (and what would make the game stand out from all teh rpgmaker drivel that is released). Destructable clothing (cosmetically most likely, as it would magically fix itself after combat.. or not) making the smut/raping of the character easier as their clothing is damaged and/or removed.

Mugen would be hell to implement into the game I think. It would need to have a turn based design I think to be able to play properly online. The system used in the wrestle angels games on the ps2 (and snes too I think) would work where you have stats in say atk def sexatk sexdef and the like with certain attacks that would damage the player directly, damage their clothing, attempt to subdue/submit the character or rape them.

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

If you could help me, it would be greatly appreciated XD and as for the sprites, I don't have any concepts in particular but I wanted to make it kinda like this

~~Beware I used a character generator~~(Its small the sprites)

hxxp://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s413/TentacleKing/cleric.png

hxxp://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s413/TentacleKing/clericF.png

hxxp://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s413/TentacleKing/monk.png

hxxp://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s413/TentacleKing/monkF.png

So if i were to make a portrait would this be sufficient enough quality, I made it in almost 20 minutes so it probably could look better, its the cleric girl i guess.

Last edited:

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The two best systems for Online play are ATB and Turn based,

ATB is still Viable due to if one member of party has a lower grade connection, lags, or even disconnects it wouldn't disturb everyone else in the party as much

But then again, we wouldn't need to update the sprite much more than the XP ones and we have Agarest War level combatant sprites... Then it's just animating them to do what we'd want...

And... TentacleKing... You can start start praying to me if you really wanna, but I just have to say I have around the same prayer response rate as all the other dieties...

OP
TentacleKing

TentacleKing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The two best systems for Online play are ATB and Turn based,

ATB is still Viable due to if one member of party has a lower grade connection, lags, or even disconnects it wouldn't disturb everyone else in the party as much

But then again, we wouldn't need to update the sprite much more than the XP ones and we have Agarest War level combatant sprites... Then it's just animating them to do what we'd want...

And... TentacleKing... You can start start praying to me if you really wanna, but I just have to say I have around the same prayer response rate as all the other dieties...

-Prays-

OP
TentacleKing

TentacleKing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So if i were to make a portrait would this be sufficient enough quality, I made it in almost 20 minutes so it probably could look better, its the cleric girl i guess.

ooooh thats pretty good ; D

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hokay, as for the Cleric, I've come up with 2 different designs based on the smaller sprite you gave:

Now tis up to you to pick the one you like most...

I myself like A, but B is closer to the concept...

:Edit: Made a third choice... And then added...

Last edited:

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

ooooh thats pretty good ; D
Cool thanks... although i'm not the greatest at drawing I'm trying get better at it, just for fun i poured another hour or so into the drawing to make it larger whole body view still needs some work though like making the leg on her right side darker for depth.

Last edited:

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Having portraits like those for the combat would be a good thing, as then you can add in the armor (or lack thereof as it is damaged/removed) over top of that.

It is a damn shame that I have a billion ideas and no way to realize them.

OP
TentacleKing

TentacleKing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hokay, as for the Cleric, I've come up with 2 different designs based on the smaller sprite you gave:

Now tis up to you to pick the one you like most...

I myself like A, but B is closer to the concept...

:Edit: Made a third choice... And then added...

I like A the best as well ;D