What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

narub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Looking for any game similar to naked order in where you have to perform tasks/corruption, or a more updated version of naked order (one i had is 1.05?, but i recall seeing one with far more images long ago, cant find it again).

Nikollachun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I doubt I'll be able to find this but I'll give it a shot. There was this RPG about two years ago which was a ROL (Rape on Lose) type of game where you had to climb to the top of the dungeon. Pretty much every single enemy had a losing CG but there was no game overs. Once you lose you just continue from where you left off.

I think some of the enemies and bosses were an octopus, lizardman, unicorn, plant monster and stuff like that.

I don't remember what it was called or when it was released. I'm hoping someone has some idea of what I'm describing.

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone knows where to find this?

http ://hungry-foxtail.sakura.ne.jp/dl_usurper.html

(remove the space between http and the dots)

Galoga

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys, does anyone here know what game is this?

it looks fun and i'd like to try playing it, but alas, i couldn't find the game with google and with google image search, and the video doesn't give the title too, thanks in advance.

mikceron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys, does anyone here know what game is this?

it looks fun and i'd like to try playing it, but alas, i couldn't find the game with google and with google image search, and the video doesn't give the title too, thanks in advance.

this one?

Vacuusimago

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone remember a rather old hentai game where you essentially play a gynoid 'defender of the city' character who has to move on a city board to chase down and defeat pervert robots. When you moved onto their space, you went to a battle screen - and if you lost, there was an animated hentai scene with the character and the robot. But you had to win battles to be able to fight more powerful enemies and get different screens - and each time you moved, your energy bar would deplete - making it a difficult game, as energy was also your HP?

It would have been late 90s-early 2000s.

mikceron

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Last edited:

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Re-asking from a long time ago, but does anyone have a copy of Junk-Fu Masters by 8R4? It's a side-scroller beat-em-up and looks interesting. Been trying to find a copy for awhile now, but haven't found anything at the usual places. Looked up and down, please let me know if you have it. :D

Tater12

Reputation score

I'm looking for an RPG I played a while back. Unfortunately I don't remember much about it at all except for one scene. Your character (female) is in an onsen with a bunch of men and one of them removes the towel you're wearing. When this happens they all become horny and chase your character. If I remember correctly you can choose to either try to fight them all, run to the exit, or just consent to geting raped. That's all I remember, if anyone has any idea what that game is I'd really appreciate it.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm looking for an RPG I played a while back. Unfortunately I don't remember much about it at all except for one scene. Your character (female) is in an onsen with a bunch of men and one of them removes the towel you're wearing. When this happens they all become horny and chase your character. If I remember correctly you can choose to either try to fight them all, run to the exit, or just consent to geting raped. That's all I remember, if anyone has any idea what that game is I'd really appreciate it.
This reminds me of VH, one of the most popular rpg maker games. That scene was in the first city if I recall correctly.

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

hi people, i have searched for a looooooooong time for this game that is about managing a h-video company with your girlfriend to pay some mafia or something

point is, the torrents are all seedless, and when i got what i think it was the game, a message of incompatibilty appeared, so i can't even know if it's real.

any help with this s-rank quest?

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hi people, i have searched for a looooooooong time for this game that is about managing a h-video company with your girlfriend to pay some mafia or something

point is, the torrents are all seedless, and when i got what i think it was the game, a message of incompatibilty appeared, so i can't even know if it's real.

any help with this s-rank quest?
It's a 2006 game, so you should launch it with windows xp (or maybe 7 with compatibility mode?). And I guess using applocale or japanese locales is a good idea too.

kyodash

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

find game rpg with game play look like Princess sacrifice & Lilitales.