What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

moosemeatman

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

okay here goes,

I have exhausted my search limitations and it is driving me crazy...

I am looking for a copy of: The Klub 17 v7.5 with all the mod packs I can get my hands on...

I know the devs kind of went awol because of copyright claims, but I used to have ver 4.something on my old computer and it has been resurfacing with momentum so I know some people have access to it.

torrents are a no go so I will greatly ask something from the community.

could I get a DDL link of some kind?
mega, or anything of the sort.

if someone does I will dump some old games that I have, just recently de-corrupted my drive and I have some golden oldies.

reference links here :
thanks in advance

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=26610&page=2

damn cant believe im putting a request for this here but i still can't find a legit link
(only fakes):(

so since no one else cares i leave this here:)
(i'm only interested because of the bf (there aren't many bf games around)):(

HK47Assassin

Reputation score

Does anyone have the complete download of this htt://hentai-d.com/hentai-anime18禁アニメ/h-anime071031残酷同盟-気刊-わしらマガジン-第2号~気がつ/

All the links are dead and anything else I've found has only been a partial download. I'd be extremely appreciative if you could help me.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

okay here goes,

I have exhausted my search limitations and it is driving me crazy...

I am looking for a copy of: The Klub 17 v7.5 with all the mod packs I can get my hands on...

I know the devs kind of went awol because of copyright claims, but I used to have ver 4.something on my old computer and it has been resurfacing with momentum so I know some people have access to it.

torrents are a no go so I will greatly ask something from the community.

could I get a DDL link of some kind?
mega, or anything of the sort.

if someone does I will dump some old games that I have, just recently de-corrupted my drive and I have some golden oldies.

reference links here :
thanks in advance
They didn't go awol, they were pushed out of here by the staff and some of the members. Except for discussions, Klub 17 works are no longer allowed to be shared here since it almost got this forum in trouble with the company Thrixxx and this is because Klub 17 is a mod of one of their works (3D Sexvilla). Make sure you check the rules (aika made a slight typo so you might think he's talking about furry cub art or something).

Last edited:

moosemeatman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

They didn't go awol, they were pushed out of here by the staff and some of the members. Except for discussions, Klub 17 works are no longer allowed to be shared here since it almost got this forum in trouble with the company Thrixxx and this is because Klub 17 is a mod of one of their works (3D Sexvilla). Make sure you check the rules (aika made a slight typo so you might think he's talking about furry cub art or something).
ah alright then,

yes I did read about something about the game falling to copyright claims but didn't realize that the rules stated that the game not be shared here.

anyways I did end up finding the latest version on a clone of this site that has a lot of... banned games that are not even from the better known places.

haha found a couple interesting skyrim mods to go along with it so thanks for the information, I read some rules regarding this but it only stated that this game not be shared outside of torrent on their site.

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

淫語 = vulgar language
オナニー = "onanii" = masturbation
露出 = exhibitionism
アヘ顔 = ahegao
ふたなり = futanari

淫語 = vulgar language
汁/液大量 = cumming lots ?
オナニー = "onanii" = masturbation
淫乱 = lecherousness (?)
露出 = exhibitionism
ふたなり = futanari

For many of the tags, although not all, you can ask wiktionary.

jjuls33t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi everyone, I'm looking for this game, a bomberman h-clone: ボンバーパラダイス (Bomber Paradise) - 桃色planet/(Momoiro Planet); anyone got info on it? There is also a video on YT that unfortunately I can't link since I'm a new user... Gameplay-wise it seems better than the other bomberman game I found here (also thanks to you guys) on this board (bombergirl I think it was called)
All I could find is only old websites where it 'was' for sale, now gone.... I didn't understand if it is as part of some collection .. anyfurther info or help would be gratly appreciated, thanks !!

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys I'm looking for a CG pack from Dlsite that I was going to buy but I lost the link to it if anyone could help it would be awesome. Anyway its a Cg pack that was released this year (I think it was released in march or most likely February but not sure) and its a parody of Amagi brilliant park I dont know any info other than that but I did find while I was looking some images from the pack on rule34 which I linked below

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey guys I'm looking for a CG pack from Dlsite that I was going to buy but I lost the link to it if anyone could help it would be awesome. Anyway its a Cg pack that was released this year (I think it was released in march or most likely February but not sure) and its a parody of Amagi brilliant park I dont know any info other than that but I did find while I was looking some images from the pack on rule34 which I linked below

ztztzt39

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I am looking for a link to download . For a little background, it made me look for it since a lot of time. I know it's not really good. It's just that I played it a while ago and suddenly started remembering it and couldn't get it out of my head since that.
I just want to play it and turn the page.
I already looked for a link but since the game has more than 3 years and is below average, nothing found. (with the name and the reference)
If somebody could send me a link, I will be thankful.

Ozimandias

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The above game is one of many produced by "tetragun". You won't find this kind of old stuff on the net in the usual way because they pre-date the closure of Megaupload, so the files have gone along with the repositories.

Google for tetragun and you will get links to various online flash game sites, which is about your only hope of finding that sort of stuff these days.

Find the game and play it online, or rip the .swf file from the site.

Cheers,

OZ

alexandrep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i searched these 3 games and nothing about useful links :(

1 : dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ148504.html
2 : dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ152299.html (contain loli, then pm me with the link)
3 : dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ152222.html

i will be grateful if someone can give me the links of these games, and it was not for lack of looking

and sorry for bad english :D:D

EDIT : sorry had not seen it was moved :D :D

more if someone care about me and send me the links I'll be very grateful

Last edited:

Ozimandias

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

@alexandrep:

1. This is a recent release so you will probably just have to be patient. There only seem to be fake links at the moment.

2. There is a thread for this which you have posted on. Just wait for someone to offer links on that thread, them PM them.

3. This has been on the net, as I have a copy, but it is being actively defended at the moment, so the links have gone. I suggest that you wait a couple of weeks until they have sold some more, and are not so defensive.

No, I shall not be uploading a link, not with my current internet connection speeds and instability. They are supposed to be "improving things"... right now with my upload speeds and stability it would be a close run thing between the internet and a carrier pigeon!

Last edited:

zeint

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
[150110][そらむね] へんたい露出フレンズ

Hi guys I was looking for this doujin already tried gugle fu or searching torrent but can't find anywhere
dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE148335.html
Any help will be greatly appreciated thank you :)

alexandrep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@alexandrep:

1. This is a recent release so you will probably just have to be patient. There only seem to be fake links at the moment.

2. There is a thread for this which you have posted on. Just wait for someone to offer links on that thread, them PM them.

3. This has been on the net, as I have a copy, but it is being actively defended at the moment, so the links have gone. I suggest that you wait a couple of weeks until they have sold some more, and are not so defensive.

No, I shall not be uploading a link, not with my current internet connection speeds and instability. They are supposed to be "improving things"... right now with my upload speeds and stability it would be a close run thing between the internet and a carrier pigeon!
about the fake links a know HAHAHAHA
and ty i will wait :(

Ozimandias

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Could be a wait for #1 as it does not seem to be a true "game" as such... just a set of dot animations. This probably won't attract gamers, so there will be a lot less likelihood of shares.

#3 has been updated to version2, so it is still early days. I am afraid that my copy is an old version, so not much use, even if my internet was working well enough to share :(

Cheers,

OZ

orcaki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i m searching for games similar like alysias story or RJ097442
i realy like the theme of this games
one ugly dude find beautiful girls in hes quest and try to end up in their pants by sneaky ways etc

thx in advance

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone got a download link for this game?

Been searching the usual sites i go too, but they never put it up.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can anyone figure out what the password to this guy games is?

Here is the post what suposed to help figuring it out but I had no luck doing so.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can anyone figure out what the password to this guy games is?

Here is the post what suposed to help figuring it out but I had no luck doing so.
Let's see...
It says something about 美少女が主人公で犯られちゃうゲームを作ろうWiki2
But other then that, i can't figure it out either...
I'll see if i can try figure it out if not someone else does.