What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

redire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

has anyone seen this game and/or downloaded it?

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

I am looking for pretty much anything made by this doujin circle. My usage of Google-Fu has revealed nothing but broken links and removed files.

Oh, and while I am at it, any of the old Rag-blo or Rag-shoot games as well made by these guys.

Yeah, yea I know I am being greedy here, but I really see no other way to find these except to make a request for them. All the searching that I have done has resulted in broken links and wasted time.

Longbai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have this?
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ100988.html[/url]

Aloid

Reputation score

Hello all could someone remind me a name of game where girl transform into rabbit when loosing to boss whith rabbit minions, also boss trow a saw discs in player.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hello all could someone remind me a name of game where girl transform into rabbit when loosing to boss whith rabbit minions, also boss trow a saw discs in player.
The game is called Kwarurariru

There's a thread for it here, but I think the only links are megaupload. However there is a walkthrough for all the game overs.

Aloid

Reputation score

Thanks for fast answer @ToxicShock. I found it so here is the link hmmp://hotfile.com/dl/78470318/484fc7c/kwarurariru.zip.html

orangechicken

Reputation score

Hello everyone! Finally a place where I have hopes of finding it. I'm looking for this hentai that has a "nerdy" kid with glasses, I think he's wearing a blue or green shirt primarily.

There's actually this one scene, a flashback to when he was a young kid and he was doing it with this adult woman. At one point she was standing and he was sitting on top of her shoulders with his penis in her mouth. She was an adult and he was just a youngling.

If you have any idea, lemme know please!

Thanks!

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hello every guys, im looking for specific content, not specific games. im looking for game over rape or visual novels with dogs on women. another content im looking for is visual novel or GOR with tentacle pregnacy i played a few games with dogs as the main point such as lolokemo, that police woman rookie who is forced become a dog sex slave (was a prett good one)

any one can help me out?

Sairu

Lurker
Reputation score

Hello everyone! Finally a place where I have hopes of finding it. I'm looking for this hentai that has a "nerdy" kid with glasses, I think he's wearing a blue or green shirt primarily.

There's actually this one scene, a flashback to when he was a young kid and he was doing it with this adult woman. At one point she was standing and he was sitting on top of her shoulders with his penis in her mouth. She was an adult and he was just a youngling.

If you have any idea, lemme know please!

Thanks!
I knew I recognized this from somewhere.

The hentai name is . The scene you described is in the second half of the first episode.

Shitflops

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Here is one that might prove a challenge.

Looking for atleast that first part, but if its bundled as one video I'm fine.

frzangel

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Here is one that might prove a challenge.

Looking for atleast that first part, but if its bundled as one video I'm fine.
Not really a challenge.

It's from a 7th Dream game: PoorSakura vol.4.

DLsite: hxxp://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE065602.html

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone have this work by Doujin Circle Gyu?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

any know any games / visual novels that have woman livestock with tentacle pregnancys as game over CG or your girl walk in and find pregnant woman livestock?

link for example of what im looking for

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

any know any games / visual novels that have woman livestock with tentacle pregnancys as game over CG or your girl walk in and find pregnant woman livestock?

link for example of what im looking for

Phantom Buster Rumi comes to mind but that game does have gruesome torture in it too. Matter of fact, you spend the first unavoidable scene beating the crap out of the girl, the rest are optional.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm looking for a one-shot manga that got translated into English. It began, I think, with the girl returning to her childhood friend after spending years of training in karate or some such. I think the girl was somewhat thick and dark skinned, but I've searched exhentai for 'dark skin' and couldn't find it, so my memory might be off there. The girl also had a weird way of talking, I think she finished every sentence with 'yo'. I think it ended with the girl going off to train some more.

It was mostly happy, straight, vanilla sex from what I remember. Nothing particularly special but not being able to find it is driving me crazy.

deathpuppy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any ideas where this is from?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

says video is unavailable, sorry.