What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Shitsurei

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Does anybody happen to have this? Can't find a good link for it anywhere on the mystical google.
It looks like there are some links for it here:

Sairu

Lurker
Reputation score

name of this heantai please?
ww.xvideos.com/video2006284/hot_hentai_babe_gets_masturbated_with_a_dildo
That would be .

BlueShinobi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

[090918] or RJ053333
Studio: Abalone Kiss
Title: 鬼孕の学園~スク水少女異種姦凌辱劇~
Romaj: Oni Harami no Gakuen ~Suku mizu Shoujo Ishukan Ryoujoku Geki~
Size 500mb
Release Date: 2009/09/18

I have the CG, just want the game, since it's apparently voiced.

Shitsurei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

All links on it are dead.
Agh, sorry about that. I always get screwed up by Rapidgator, because there isn't a notice that the link is down until you click the download button and wait the 30 seconds for a download to start...

How about the depositfiles link from here?

I tested the download this time, and it should be working.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone collect circle utage's work?
ttp://www.dlsite.com/maniax/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG01352.html

I'm looking for some older works.

RJ045055
RJ054326

And basically the rest that aren't RPG Maker.

deathpuppy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any ideas where this is from?

If you guys know of anything else that's similar to that as well, please post some links! Thanks.

Acores

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Been looking for this for the past few hours and have only found links that go to netupload

I am hoping if anyone knows of a link to the game since it plays just like the old resident evil games.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hentaidz and jav-new are owned by the same person. Which means all links are fake.
Someone sent me a pack from their site, thinking the zip file was just encrypted or something. Did a comparison between two archives and they were pretty much the exact same thing, except the bytes at the end (cause one file was bigger than the other)

What are the chances that two completely different set of files compress to the same thing?

Sairu

Lurker
Reputation score

hentaidz and jav-new are owned by the same person. Which means all links are fake.
Someone sent me a pack from their site, thinking the zip file was just encrypted or something. Did a comparison between two archives and they were pretty much the exact same thing, except the bytes at the end (cause one file was bigger than the other)

What are the chances that two completely different set of files compress to the same thing?
While the chances are not very likely to happen accidentally (Though still possible). Different sized file sizes can be compressed to the exact same values in an archive. This would require that the compression algorithms and efficiencies would have to be chosen to reach the same final archive size.

For example, using winrar, which offers the choice between several compression options, e.g. best, normal, and fastest, I can take the same file and create two archives of different file sizes if I compress one at best and the other at fastest. The simple document I compressed from 14.2kb to two separate archives of 11.5kb (best) and 11.7kb (fastest).

Now this could be done in reverse, taking two different file sizes and compression both to a single archive size. While this may be difficult using winrar's predefined compression settings, it is still possible, though it would require a lot of trial and error. If they use a more advanced compression software that creates archives in .rar or .zip formats they may have an easier time.

Hopefully that answers your question. And sorry if it's a bit long.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just came across this group: Imagination Scenery

ttp://www.dlsite.com/maniax/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG05631.html

Their art is pretty nice. They have a couple doujin works of popular (?) series like FF7 and dragon quest.

Most of the CG sets are available on exhentai but I am looking for the original products (the FF7 one, for example, is an application that has character stands and lossless images while all of the sets on exhentai are lossy jpeg's)

I'm also looking for this one in particular which isn't on exhentai: ttp://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ045257.html

Zero no tsukaima set

While the chances are not very likely to happen accidentally (Though still possible). Different sized file sizes can be compressed to the exact same values in an archive. This would require that the compression algorithms and efficiencies would have to be chosen to reach the same final archive size.

For example, using winrar, which offers the choice between several compression options, e.g. best, normal, and fastest, I can take the same file and create two archives of different file sizes if I compress one at best and the other at fastest. The simple document I compressed from 14.2kb to two separate archives of 11.5kb (best) and 11.7kb (fastest).

Now this could be done in reverse, taking two different file sizes and compression both to a single archive size. While this may be difficult using winrar's predefined compression settings, it is still possible, though it would require a lot of trial and error. If they use a more advanced compression software that creates archives in .rar or .zip formats they may have an easier time.

Hopefully that answers your question. And sorry if it's a bit long.
ah, you're right. I should have been more specific.
It isn't really possible to compress two completely different files and result in the same binary data.

I imagine even if someone were to write a unique algorithm specific to each file in order to achieve the exact same output as the output of another algorithm, it would be almost impossible to achieve two seemingly identical files from two completely different set of data.

But who knows...maybe if they do some extra bit-masking and stuff it could happen.

Last edited:

Sairu

Lurker
Reputation score

ah, you're right. I should have been more specific.
It isn't really possible to compress two completely different files and result in the same binary data.

I imagine even if someone were to write a unique algorithm specific to each file in order to achieve the exact same output as the output of another algorithm, it would be almost impossible to achieve two seemingly identical files from two completely different set of data.

But who knows...maybe if they do some extra bit-masking and stuff it could happen.
Well in practice that is true, but it is possible, in theory, for two different files to compress to the same binary strings because of the nature of file compression.

As for writing an algorithm to take different inputs and get the same output, that is simple enough. Now if you wanted to work back from to the given output from the the specific input, that's where it would get hard. It's easy enough to go one way with most file editing issues, being able to go back is a whole other kettle of fish.

I'm also looking for this one in particular which isn't on exhentai: ttp://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ045257.html

Zero no tsukaima set
Felt like I need to do something other than babble computer science. I think this might be the set you were looking for, though some of the pages seem to be missing, likely the pin up two page spread. Not sure about image quality but I found something. Don't mind the name, I'm just bored and uncreative. File password is ulmf.

crazytaxi88

Reputation score

any chance of finding these? dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE081155.html

or

dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ089320.html

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Felt like I need to do something other than babble computer science. I think this might be the set you were looking for, though some of the pages seem to be missing, likely the pin up two page spread. Not sure about image quality but I found something. Don't mind the name, I'm just bored and uncreative. File password is ulmf.

Thanks.

Now I realize it was a manga and see what I was doing wrong: manga is filtered out whenever I search for galleries. Because I am not interested in images with text for the most part.

ttp://exhentai.org/g/160237/e8196edac4/

There's the full set. Kind of disappointed that it doesn't have any non-text versions like the other works, but oh well.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone mind providing this game?

Edit: Nevermind, my request has been answered by revive in the rpg maker thread even though it's not a rpg maker game.

any chance of finding these? dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE081155.html

or

dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ089320.html
I have an uncensored version of both works by the artist in the first link but the game in the second link isn't out yet.

Last edited:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I remember there being an unencrypted version of this posted by sizustar but the links are all dead... Does anyone have the game still and if so can they post it for me?

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone mind providing this game?

Edit: Nevermind, my request has been answered by revive in the rpg maker thread even though it's not a rpg maker game.

I have an uncensored version of both works by the artist in the first link but the game in the second link isn't out yet.

I can't find that answer by searching, mind showing me the way and/or link?