What's new

ACT [Heliodor] Vita Great Escape (RJ120676)

Harib

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Vita Great Escape

I'm stuck in this game. I'm on the first world, about 3 or 4 levels in. At the end of the level is a room with a watery floor, some wooden platforms, and a lot of guys who spawn. One of them drops a key, and the rest go away and a door in the top right opens. When I go to that area, some text flashes and nothing else happens. How do I progress in this level?

whitesin75

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If that's the area I'm thinking of...

Hold down and jump.

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was looking up this game, and it ends up it was updated April 1st:
v1.30(2015/4/1)
・敵キャラを追加しました(氷塊、スライム)
・フラフラ中はしゃがんでいても液体が垂れるようになりました
・ゲームオーバー時の敵の挙動を修正しました(触手や巨大植物など、連続して捕まるように)
・ステージ背景グラフィックを追加、地形も調整しました(地形の突き抜けなど)
・敵キャラの配置や攻撃方法を調整しました
・しゃがみ攻撃が2段階目まで出せるようにしました
・無敵状態で穴に落ちるとダメージを受ける不具合を修正しました
・CGモードに砂龍触手を追加しました
・CGモードの服とぱんつを別項目に修正しました
・ステージクリアー時に所持しているカートリッジはリンカーコアに交換されるようになりました
・オプションでモザイク風効果を選択できるようにしました
・その他細かな不具合を修正をしました
Google Translation:
  • Enemy You have just added character (ice blocks, slime)
  • Even crouching during dizzy now drips liquid
  • It was fixed enemy of behavior during the game is over (such as tentacles and huge plants, as caught in succession)
  • Add the stage background graphics, terrain were also adjusted (such as penetration of terrain)
  • I have to adjust the enemy character placement and method of attack
  • Squatting attack I decided to let out until the second stage
  • This has been fixed a bug that damaged when fall into a hole in the invincible state
  • I added the Sunaryu tentacles CG mode
  • I was fixed CG mode of clothes and pants to another item
  • Cartridge for which you have at the time of stage clear are now replaced with a linker core
  • I have to be able to select a mosaic-like effect in the options
  • Others I have a fix minor bugs
No idea where to get the latest version, but figured I'd point this out. Happy Hunting.

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score

Man, Heliodor just keeps on giving :D

OP
D

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well I decided to buy the game since I've always loved it and wanted to support the dev. Just drop me a PM and I'll have a link ready sometime. Only with MEGA though.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Well I decided to buy the game since I've always loved it and wanted to support the dev. Just drop me a PM and I'll have a link ready sometime. Only with MEGA though.
Sent you a PM :D

Whoa, another update... Slime sounds nice o_o

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Dev added pixelation for no reason.

dienow

Reputation score

Nevermind, it was a "yes" choice, not a "no" choice.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Agh, my save file got corrupted.

Anybody still have a full save by chance they can pass?

dienow

Reputation score

Agh, my save file got corrupted.

Anybody still have a full save by chance they can pass?

init.dat is the save file, right?

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Huh, there's a secret area behind where you spawn in the first room. You can reach it by breaking blocks and jumping off some of the crates that spawn there too. Seems that a guy in there is asking for 1000 of something (linker cores I'd presume) but I can't read moonrunes to see what he really wants or what you'll get. Maybe it has something with that secret messy room near the top of the extra level? There's some text that pops up there too but nothing to see. Anyone knows what that's all about?

Scratch that just pulled up the hacked save and tried it in the last version. Turns out the secret dude behind the first room actually gives you unlimited cartridges for 1000 cores, and the buff seems to carry between stages. Does anyone know what this could lead to? Something like "clearing the game with the unlimited cartridges unlocks special CG" or whatever? I haven't done it in the newest version so I don't if even getting the unlimited cartridges has changed since last version.

Last edited:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Turns out the secret dude behind the first room actually gives you unlimited cartridges for 1000 cores, and the buff seems to carry between stages. Does anyone know what this could lead to?
Given that any extra cartridges you have by the end of the stage are converted into linker cores now, it'll perhaps allow one to buy everything in the gallery easily once you get it, if you haven't already.

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Given that any extra cartridges you have by the end of the stage are converted into linker cores now, it'll perhaps allow one to buy everything in the gallery easily once you get it, if you haven't already.
Nah, I did the first level with it and none seemed to get converted. And you only need something like 2k cores to unlock everything in the first place.

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score

Another new update, no new enemies or major changes.

As far I can tell its just fixing a few bugs that were reported, making it so Vita's hat can be knocked off in Unison mode, slight changes to the doll mode and making the final damage state before game over be Vita in a bra and panties instead of naked (although this can be toggled in the options). Since the changes are very minor, I doubt this update will show up on the usual sharing sites.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Could anyone do a rough translation of the options menu?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

May I ask what the Doll Mode is?

dienow

Reputation score

Since the changes are very minor, I doubt this update will show up on the usual sharing sites.
I provide Vita and Vita accessories.

May I ask what the Doll Mode is?
Doll Mode is the extra mode that is provided after unlocking enemies and stuff. You can put her into positions and stuff.

Reactions: JAB