What's new

ACT [Heliodor] Vita Great Escape (RJ120676)

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Vita Great Escape

How to make her use the 2'nd uniform?

Or is it only in gallery mode?

Thx

monkehman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can either find the unison mode uniform which is hidden in several levels, or you can cheat by pressing u at the main menu of the game.

kh405

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

its the v1.20 the most recent?

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You can either find the unison mode uniform which is hidden in several levels, or you can cheat by pressing u at the main menu of the game.
Princess Vita outfit is available in main game. If you get hit, you lose it. If you use U, it changes the way the game plays considerably.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

For those of you looking, try Nyaa Torrents. I found version 1.20 there. Not sure if it's the full version or a working version, but they've been very reliable in the past.

Edit: Seems legit.

Not providing links because I don't know if it contains taboo stuff, but I'm just saying where I found it. I literally played for about 1 minute just to test the download.

Last edited:

lygarx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

any pictures for the preview before I decide to try?

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

any pictures for the preview before I decide to try?
Try Googling with this keyword

[Heliodor] ヴィータ大脱出 v1.20

@Mod/Admin

If by some chance it's against the rule , please edit My post

Last edited:

DrJackel666

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I forgot all about this game i have 1.11 but guess i'll go searching for 1.20 wont be that hard to find ..thanx for the info on the update and how the menu is laid out appreciate it.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Another Update? Fantastic, this game had a lack of variety in animations initially, but now that they keep adding new ones this might be my new favorite

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It should be pointed out though, that this update is entirely bug fixes, and most of these are for the CG mode. Still, it's nice that this game is well supported. There's not many game makers who do this level of support.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for mentioning that U button at main menu I finally got past the part I was stuck at XD

Flyte

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does "Vita" actually have a certain perverted meaning to it? Seen a couple of games with "Vita" in its title and I have no idea why.

Makes me wonder if perhaps I should consider getting Windows Vita and see if that has hidden H elements in the coding :p

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Does "Vita" actually have a certain perverted meaning to it? Seen a couple of games with "Vita" in its title and I have no idea why.

Makes me wonder if perhaps I should consider getting Windows Vita and see if that has hidden H elements in the coding :p

.- .

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Vita is one of the main character in Nanoha series.

.__.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lol

You should try Googling first...

lol

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Wikipedia has a nice set of links in its disambiguation, as well.

I'm thinking most people use the top one. Apparently it's latin for "life."

kagerou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not expected this game to be this good, I'm already used to clunky controls in ACT games, so it was a nice surprise to see actual responsive controls for once.