What's new

[Heisendou] 人妻戦士エマ 古代帝国の遺跡 / Married Warrior Emma - Ruins of the Ancient Empire (RJ132365)

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RJ132365] Married Warrior Emma - Ruins of the Ancient Empire (人妻戦士エマ 古代帝国の遺跡)

Awesome! Now I can play this in English and finally know what is going on instead of just guessing! Thank you, m1zuki!

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ132365] Married Warrior Emma - Ruins of the Ancient Empire (人妻戦士エマ 古代帝国の遺跡)

yea i think the sex scenes are too long but now that i can understand whats bein said after the awesome work on the translation, i have to read everything :D. thx again m1zuki, now go get some sleep lol.

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I found it guys for anyone looking for a working/virus scanned download of this game so you can use m1zuki's awesome translation

If this works for you I wouldnt be mad with some positive rep :D
Happy new year! Thanks again M1zuki

Last edited:

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Your awesome Midnight, I was just searching the thread for a link and you had posted it just 1 minute before I loaded the page, talk about impeccable timing.

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Moved to the topic about the translation.

Last edited:

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the amulet is a 20% exp increase, not a 120%

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Fixed, ty.

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: 人妻戦士エマ 古代帝国の遺跡

You need to run into Ellis on the 4th floor dungeon before she shows up at the inn. She only shows up at the inn during the night, because during the day she's working at the soapland.
Well, I knew that part. But oddly enough Ellis wasn't showing up in the Inn at night for me. But after I downloaded your translation, I loaded up one of my old saves, and she was there! I don't know what changed, but I'm perfectly happy now!

Also, thank you for the great translation!

Nerenco

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thought this would never get fully translated. Thank you.

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Games good a guide would be helpful though

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Heisen made a guide on his blog, but it's in Japanese.

markyansuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

found dl on Anime-sharing

Last edited:

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Can somebody re up the full save please? thanks.

Nerenco

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Full save is on pg 6

CandymanJML

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm probably half retarded or something but how do i add the translation to the game itself? I extracted the data folder from the translation file but now i have no idea where to put it

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So extract the info from the game
Move all info into whatever folder your games in
Copy the Translated Data and replace the recently extracted data with this
Remove the rgssa3 file/recycle bin it

You should be fine.

Sablemyst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So extract the info from the game
Move all info into whatever folder your games in
Copy the Translated Data and replace the recently extracted data with this
Remove the rgssa3 file/recycle bin it

You should be fine.
I feel stupid for not understanding how to do this -_-

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If you have the original game, there's a file called Game.rgss3a.
That file is like a zip file.
Use ALL Decrypter in my mega to extract the files from it.
Take the stuff you extracted (it's in the Extract folder) and put it back into your game folder.
Overwrite those files with the files in my translation Data.zip.
Rename/remove the original rgss3a file so the game doesn't try to still use that data.
Play the game.
From the translation post.

Mr.Pervy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

look i understand helping people try to figure things out. but it would also be a good idea to make a MEGA or a link with the already translated game? because i still cant translate it.....

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

look i understand helping people try to figure things out. but it would also be a good idea to make a MEGA or a link with the already translated game? because i still cant translate it.....
its really not hard at all... give a man a fish you feed him for one game. teach a man to fish hes set for life right?

• Download ALL DECRYPTOR its a program
  • Run It, Select the games Rgss3 file
  • Hit extract All. Finished then close the program
  • Go to the EXTRACT folder inside all decryptor
  • Cut the folders within, go to the games folder and paste them in
  • Open the translated data folder. copy it into the games folder
  • overwrite all files when promoted with the new translated ones
  • Then delete the rgss3 file and run the game. It should be in english

All Decryptor can be found here courtesy of M1zuki

Honestly... its so easy. Knowing how to do this will serve you waaay more than hoping someone uploads a translated game, thats just not reality and by being ignorant you will miss out on so many games.

Status
Not open for further replies.