What's new

[Heisendou] 人妻戦士エマ 古代帝国の遺跡 / Married Warrior Emma - Ruins of the Ancient Empire (RJ132365)

Status
Not open for further replies.

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: 人妻戦士エマ 古代帝国の遺跡

I was going to take a breather from translating for a while but since Monstrance was really eager to commission this game I took him up on it. I wanted to finish before Christmas but even with all the hours of sleep that I cut it looks like I won't make it.

Since it's maybe 85% done though I wanted to release at least something for Christmas. Even though most of it was made in a sleep deprived stupor, maybe someone will enjoy playtesting it while I toil to finish it off soon.

You can find it in my sig or here: mega.nz/#F!DhF02B4T!VQPwcR82_oP08pKSIifl1Q

Anyway, Merry Christmas, guys. :eek:

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was going to take a breather from translating for a while but since Monstrance was really eager to commission this game I took him up on it. I wanted to finish before Christmas but even with all the hours of sleep that I cut it looks like I won't make it.

Since it's maybe 85% done though I wanted to release at least something for Christmas. Even though most of it was made in a sleep deprived stupor, maybe someone will enjoy playtesting it while I toil to finish it off soon.

You're such a fucking santa...

I would send you a cookie over the net I could...

Oh, also, it's conceited of me to say this, but it'd be great if you could finish it before the new year...

since otherwise I have to go back to a place where internet connection is just a myth, for another 6 months.... :(:(:(

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

That's a nice present to wake up too.

Thank You m1zuki, :)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!!!!

thaplayer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you very much Santa! Appericiate ur hard work :)

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I was hoping this game would be translated sometime soon and had a feeling that the trans would be done by you... so my wish has been fulfilled! Thank you so much man!!!!!!!!
And MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL :D

uguu123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for the translation, great work!

I found progressing some optional events in the game confusing, basically your progression in the dungeon is tied to unlocking events in the town. Here's some quick things that might help:

There's a hole in the wall north of 3F near the stairs, you need to interact with it to get the scenes with the general guy(needed to unlock exhibitionism)

The dancing job in the red light district becomes unlockable after you find the blonde girl in an event while progressing in the dungeon, you can start the event by talking to her during the evening in the room next to yours in the starting inn

Every rest place with an inn/pub in the dungeon has several h events which are needed to increase her lewdness and extra available scenes in the town

There's a hotspring a floor above the 8F area which is required to be entered alone to unlock events

2 floors above the hotspring floor, there is a minotaur in the top-right who has a battle rape scene

The soapland and prostitution guild was unlocked for me after I finished the route with the general, and doing the group scenes in the dungeon inns

Last edited:

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Excuse me guys, but can someone tell me how to get a another ending and not the happy one??? :confused:

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thank you for the translation, great work!

I found progressing some optional events in the game confusing, basically your progression in the dungeon is tied to unlocking events in the town. Here's some quick things that might help:

There's a hole in the wall north of 3F near the stairs, you need to interact with it to get the scenes with the general guy(needed to unlock exhibitionism)

The dancing job in the red light district becomes unlockable after you find the blonde girl in an event while progressing in the dungeon, you can start the event by talking to her during the evening in the room next to yours in the starting inn

Every rest place with an inn/pub in the dungeon has several h events which are needed to increase her lewdness and extra available scenes in the town

There's a hotspring a floor above the 8F area which is required to be entered alone to unlock events

2 floors above the hotspring floor, there is a minotaur in the top-right who has a battle rape scene

The soapland and prostitution guild was unlocked for me after I finished the route with the general, and doing the group scenes in the dungeon inns
I haven't been able to unlock the Dancing job, the soapland yet. I'm int he middle of the 8th floor I believe and I have unlocked the prostitution guild. But I'm not seeing the blonde girl at the inn to unlock the other stuff... I wonder if there's some requirement i'm missing?

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Excuse me guys, but can someone tell me how to get a another ending and not the happy one??? :confused:
According to the variables, you need to possess the 6th title or 'nickname' before beating the game. To get that, you need to have a cheating sex count of at least 200, made men cum at least 350 times, and climaxed at least 450 times. I haven't translating this ending yet though.

I haven't been able to unlock the Dancing job, the soapland yet. I'm not seeing the blonde girl at the inn to unlock the other stuff...
You need to run into Ellis on the 4th floor dungeon before she shows up at the inn. She only shows up at the inn during the night, because during the day she's working at the soapland.

Anyway all the dungeon events should be complete now so I'm working to finish off the H scenes in town.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

farout, thanksa bunch m1zuki for the translation.

Siffi1112

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is it intended that some items aren't translated?

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Um... I didn't translate all items because the author left many default ones that are never used in the game.

I went ahead and finished all the ones in the shop for you, so as far as I know all the items should be translated now.

Let me know if it's not.

Siffi1112

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Amulets and Accessorys aren't translated for me.

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yeah, I meant I just translated them for you now. Try and update it and it should be fine.

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

All right, this translation should be complete. The game was a lot, lot longer than I had anticipated... Might be the longest one I've translated so far, so I'm pretty much dying again.

100% sure there must be typos, missing lines, and maybe bugs since I haven't play tested or proofread a single thing... please let me know if you guys find any problems.

Will probably go through for a full revision run eventually but need to recover my hp bar right now. Oh yeah, happy new years, guys. :p

Also DarkFire just copied this post into the translation subthread and told me it'd be better if you guys talk about translations in there. I guess questions about the game itself can stay here.

Last edited:

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

All right, this translation should be complete. The game was a lot, lot longer than I had anticipated... Might be the longest one I've translated so far, so I'm pretty much dying again.

100% sure there must be typos, missing lines, and maybe bugs since I haven't play tested or proofread a single thing... please let me know if you guys find any problems.

Will probably go through for a full revision run eventually but need to recover my hp bar right now. Oh yeah, happy new years, guys. :p

Also DarkFire just copied this post into the translation subthread and told me it'd be better if you guys talk about translations in there. I guess questions about the game itself can stay here.
Thanks for this translation! Im looking for the full game though and Im having a hard time finding an up to date one. Can someone direct me?
I have tried too iv checked hentai-sharing and hentai-otaku etc. all the links are dead it seems

Last edited:

thisandthat

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ132365] Married Warrior Emma - Ruins of the Ancient Empire (人妻戦士エマ 古代帝国の遺跡)

Anyone thinks this game's scenes are too long? The previous game by this circle has the same problem.

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [RJ132365] Married Warrior Emma - Ruins of the Ancient Empire (人妻戦士エマ 古代帝国の遺跡)

Anyone thinks this game's scenes are too long?
My bloodshot eyes after trying to finish each scene say yes. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.