What's new

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

Also, did you know that it's extremely rare for men to get an actual migraine? And that migraines are not necessarily classified from their severity but usually by their duration?
Like a hangover?

Related: Vodka hates me.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Like a hangover?

Vodka loves me. It's that Chinese I eat while drinking it that hates me.

I hate when someone breaks off/changes plans on me at the last minute.
I plan these things out because I have other things to do, ya know...

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

I hate when someone breaks off/changes plans on me at the last minute.
I plan these things out because I have other things to do, ya know...
I love it when they forget to tell you until the next day as well... wait no I hate that.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Yeah actually that bugs me too, just not as much as boredom. I guess that's why when I'm in the mood for live action I mostly like amateur stuff, I mean sure production qualities aren't that great but at least most of it doesn't look like acting. Also its somehow hotter, a couple deciding to tape themselves rather than some mysterious third person that you never see watching them like some uber peeping tom. Maybe I just have weird taste.
Someone petition congress to fix this. GOD is this annoying. Seriously, I've seen fantasy rape vids do this all the time. It's not as fun when they're trying to act like a slut to 'thin air' as it were.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

I'll just drop this here...

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

It's Tequila for me. Shit doesn't like me the next morning. Also, when I drink anything else, I'm fairly happy, except with tequila. With tequila I just get violent and start punching whatever. I stay away from it now.

Lurker
Reputation score

It's Tequila for me. Shit doesn't like me the next morning. Also, when I drink anything else, I'm fairly happy, except with tequila. With tequila I just get violent and start punching whatever. I stay away from it now.
I get enough vodka, I go into a fugue: I am active through the night, but I have zero recollection of what's occurred. I once got drunk at a party and woke up at home, in my bed, with my wallet, keys, and phone still on my person, car in the driveway, no guests. I hate not knowing what I did because I feel I'm still responsible for it: Even if I was in an altered state when I made that bad choice, I chose to be in an altered state.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Tequila and vodka has those same effects on a lot of people I know. My personal poison is JD, I even get the smell of it and I feel like vomiting. Any other type of whiskey is fine though.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Vodka's always been good to me and my vagina loves flavored rum.
I just hate beer is all.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I hate ducks. So much.
I know. Those guys are such bastards. Making my girlfriend want to feed all my bread to them, quacking much too loudly, going south for free every winter.

Eh, it's why I eat them.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I hate when I forget what it was I was going to say I hate.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

I wouldn't say I hate ducks, but they are kind of annoying. Which is why I go and kill some every year, plus they taste great with a nice glaze on them.

Lurker
Reputation score

Here is why I hate ducks:

Evolution, right? The traits of the parents are passed on through sex. The majority of duck sex is actually rape, to the point where every generation of duck grows better and better tools for the act or prevention of rape. It has gotten to the point where only the rapeiest ducks manage to propagate, and so every successive generation of duck is rapeier than the last.

I have never had duck. There is a fine on my campus for harassing the ducks, which I think is silly.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Wait. You hate ducks because they're rapists?

Lurker
Reputation score

Because they are bred super-rapists. Mostly.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Reproduction with most animal species is a strange thing. I still find the life story of male ants amusing. They're born, they get fed until they can fly, then they go to a giant royal orgy in the sky, grab any girl they can, do their thing, and die. End.

Any who fail to aquire a date get to walk around for another hour or two cursing themselves for missing out, and then die.

Still, I'd probably say that Human reproductive habits have to top the lot in strangeness.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Still, I'd probably say that Human reproductive habits have to top the lot in strangeness.
I dunno if it's because I'm human, but I find human repro seemingly facinating from a theological perspective. I mean, we reproduce technically most the time, but not just to make babies. I mean, most in the wild, stopping to reproduce itself endangers your family tree. And then there's sexual orientation. Whatever dropped us onto that road, I got no idea, as there's only like 2 other species that show it (dolphins and apes if I remember right)

And people say nature is fucked up O,o;

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

Here is why I hate ducks:

Evolution, right? The traits of the parents are passed on through sex. The majority of duck sex is actually rape, to the point where every generation of duck grows better and better tools for the act or prevention of rape. It has gotten to the point where only the rapeiest ducks manage to propagate, and so every successive generation of duck is rapeier than the last.

I have never had duck. There is a fine on my campus for harassing the ducks, which I think is silly.
Hmmmm... This points to an interesting question. Does the forum now think that Zoto is a duck? Or just a horrible, horrible person?

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hmmmm... This points to an interesting question. Does the forum now think that Zoto is a duck? Or just a horrible, horrible person?
I think he's neither. Now, as you said, we can pick on someone else now.