What's new

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

I hate hate. Just don't like it in general.

Edit: Wait wait, I just now read the previous page. I would like to repeat my statement, finding it more relevant than I first realised.

I hate hate.

Last edited:

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Why do you hate the emotion? It's not like hating is inherently bad thing. Hate of injustice, righteous wrath,...

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

This is all I have to say about the previous page:

ANYWAYS.

I hate when I knock my headphones off because the cord gets unraveled and my had gets caught in it.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

@Hooker

I just wish people could get along better. I realise it's very naive thinking, and that there are problems and issues that can't be ignored. But I often find there seems to be a lot more hate around than seems necessary.

Personally both hate and anger are emotions I very rarely feel. Honestly. Just doesn't happen. I assume that's just how I'm made. I'm guilty of being too tolerant sometimes, when it might have been better to speak up and take action. But I still have a hard time trying to follow peoples reasons for aggression in some cases.

Regardless of what's behind stuff like the posts on the previous page, it puts a bad taste in my mouth. This isn't intended to be an intelligent argument on why there should be no hate. Just me personally saying. I don't like it.

Last edited:

Pale

Reputation score

You know what's really, really odd..?

I discovered a little while back that people are more likely to accept you if you have a pet peeve. Something you hate and aren't afraid to say so. Same thing with love. If you have something you particularly enjoy, people find you more interesting..

They apparently find apathy very boring, and often, downright weird. If someone asked me "How do you feel about rape?", I can't answer "Doesn't bother me in the slightest" and appear normal.

So, instead, I tell them I hate it and it's despicable and should be put up against a wall and shot. Easier that way.

P

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You know what's really, really odd..?

I discovered a little while back that people are more likely to accept you if you have a pet peeve. Something you hate and aren't afraid to say so. Same thing with love. If you have something you particularly enjoy, people find you more interesting..

They apparently find apathy very boring, and often, downright weird. If someone asked me "How do you feel about rape?", I can't answer "Doesn't bother me in the slightest" and appear normal.

So, instead, I tell them I hate it and it's despicable and should be put up against a wall and shot. Easier that way.

P
I tell people I love it and I still get weird looks. What am I doing wrong?

Pale

Reputation score

You need to emphasise the point by adding,

"If that was a come on.. then hell yes"

Bending over and displaying yourself for them might help too.

P

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

@Hooker

I just wish people could get along better. I realise it's very naive thinking, and that there are problems and issues that can't be ignored. But I often find there seems to be a lot more hate around than seems necessary.

Personally both hate and anger are emotions I very rarely feel. Honestly. Just doesn't happen. I assume that's just how I'm made. I'm guilty of being too tolerant sometimes, when it might have been better to speak up and take action. But I still have a hard time trying to follow peoples reasons for aggression in some cases.

Regardless of what's behind stuff like the posts on the previous page, it puts a bad taste in my mouth. This isn't intended to be an intelligent argument on why there should be no hate. Just me personally saying. I don't like it.
That I can get behind.

Pale

Reputation score

Can I just ask.. why are people in this thread trying to get supercilious, moral, and patronising about things..?

This is a Hate Thread. A place where we can all express how we really feel -without- some douchebag trying to make us feel bad about it. Sod off home already, and take your high horse with you.

P

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Wait what, am I the douchebag? >_>

I wasn't trying to ride a high horse or patronise anyone. I actaully wrote that first line before reading your earlier post. I was honestly just using the hate thread to state that I hated hating. It was meant to be a little bit of a joke, but otherwise just what I was thinking at the time. It wasn't in response to anything.

Then I went back to read the previous page some time latter, and found my post fitted better than I expected. I hate stuff like this. I've got a pair of friends in real life that won't stand in the same room. I think of them both as good people, but they utterly despise each other. I dislike that too. Hooker asked a valid question, I answered, that's all.

Last edited:

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Can I just ask.. why are people in this thread trying to get supercilious, moral, and patronising about things..?

This is a Hate Thread. A place where we can all express how we really feel -without- some douchebag trying to make us feel bad about it. Sod off home already, and take your high horse with you.

P
*licks Pale's face*

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I hate when I knock my headphones off because the cord gets unraveled and my had gets caught in it.
Fucking this. I hate this so much.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Fucking this. I hate this so much.
It's worst when you jump up out of your seat and you forgot to take your headphones off.

Causing you to need new ears and new headphones.

*stares at pile of useless headphones*

Good times.

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hate how long it took for me to pirate Star Wars Battlefront.

FUCK I LOVE THIS GAME. My ps2 has gone to shit, but thankfully I have illegal downloads.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I hate when I write up an awesome essay, and then leave it at home by accident, and my teacher gives me an automatic ZERO, just because I didn't have it in right then and there. I understand there are deadlines for a reason, I understand that I should have made sure to have it with me in some format, but this teacher has been consistently anal about people getting stuff in on time. If someone doesn't make it to class ON TIME, TO THE SECOND, he locks the door and they're considered absent. If someone uses the wrong color ink or wrong number pencil, he takes points off.

Hell, fuck the essay, I fucking hate this teacher.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

... Why're you using some other number pencil? Unless he's asking for something stupid like a number 1 pencil, why in the world would you be using anything other than a number 2 pencil?

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

On the topic of essays, I hate when some asian writes mine for me.

No.. no wait, I love that.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

That's the second time on this page that Obe has talked about loving something in the hate thread. That's gotta be an ill omen or something right?

I hate running out of cookies.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

... Why're you using some other number pencil? Unless he's asking for something stupid like a number 1 pencil, why in the world would you be using anything other than a number 2 pencil?
I don't know, that sentence was a direct quote from the syllabus. I guess he's had some Art class students do that to him before or something.

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

P
You have no idea how much I love this post.