What's new

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

I hate massive gaps between class schedules, 5 hours at a college doing nothing but drawing anime.
Have you considered... studying?

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Lol nah , I'm in graphic design. So I want my associates degree on this so I can transfer for a bachelors on animation and make games or cartoons.

I love my art classes, but I hate hate hate my non art classes. They are boring to me ,except philosophy.

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Lol nah , I'm in graphic design. So I want my 2 year on this so I can transfer to a 4 year on animation and make games or cartoons.

I love my art classes, but I hate hate hate my non art classes. They are boring to me ,except philosophy.
Oh wow almost like me only luckily for you you found something you like.
I did not, everything i tried got me bored to tears.

Fuck, i wanna study magic so that i can summon a hell-gate and release lot's and lot's of fun upon the meat-planet.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Oh wow almost like me only luckily for you you found something you like.
I did not, everything i tried got me bored to tears.

Fuck, i wanna study magic so that i can summon a hell-gate and release lot's and lot's of fun upon the meat-planet.

Seriously, think about Toxic's suggestion. I will even PAY for the heroin.

♍VoidTraveler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I hate surprise tests.
Never really given much fk about those.
Whatever i failed at, a bitch-slap with a stack of money into the right face resolved any issues instantly. :eek:
That sweet scent of corruption... do you smell it?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Eh?
What suggestion?
Though nvm i'm sure it's something dumb. :rolleyes:
PS: If you feed me heroin i'll probably summon something for reals... better not.
I'll spell it out for you then: OD on heroin at your earliest convenience.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'll spell it out for you then: OD on heroin at your earliest convenience.

Youre seriously telling this blatant clown to "go kill yourself"? i mean seriously? what the actual fuck? you even clarified it... why?

Anyway:
I hate having to explain myself due to people assuming the worst in what was said.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Youre seriously telling this blatant clown to "go kill yourself"? i mean seriously? what the actual fuck? you even clarified it... why?

Anyway:
I hate having to explain myself due to people assuming the worst in what was said.
Because what they're doing is trite. Really, it's the laziness of it all, do something original for christ sake or at least put some effort into it! And yes, I'm aware it's an alt account.

Zepheral

Reputation score

Because what they're doing is trite. Really, it's the laziness of it all, do something original for christ sake or at least put some effort into it! And yes, I'm aware it's an alt account.
That's a little weird to have a alt account at this point, that's 2 accounts to manage and 2 times the drama. I mean if you have the time go for it, I just can't do it.

I hate how I lack a sense of time. 5 hours is like 3 mins to me. It fucks up my schedules and plans.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I concur, I wouldn't mind someone going really wild on the bashing, but its just the same old same old inflammatory boring nonsense, if I can read anything you say by going to youtube and posting something disparaging about an evanescence song you ain't doing it right, this is ULMF, I at least want some sexually messed up stuff from the trolls. Fighting an urge to show 'em how its done sometimes.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this is ULMF, I at least want some sexually messed up stuff from the trolls.
Oh nooooo, dont do that. A recent example of the fallout of that dident literally just happen not too long ago...

I HATE limited download speeds.
Yes let me just download this 850MB file at 50KB's for the next 5 hours...

Last edited:

Zepheral

Reputation score

Also I think I should accept Caulder for who he is, I'm sorry I judged you, embrace that horse fetish. ;3

Attachments

Last edited:

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm not sure which is more disturbing... The screenshot or that someone still thought that they could "fix" Caulder.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm not sure which is more disturbing... The screenshot or that someone still thought that they could "fix" Caulder.
See, I'd have to contest that idea on the basis that one cannot fix what is not broken. Just because he's a cunt doesn't mean he's broken, for all we know that was his intended purpose upon creation!