What's new

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

Being desensitized has nothing to do with it, it's the fact there was absolutely no reason to say what he said or post the picture along with it. If this was an actual conversation, he'd just be 'saying something' for the sake of just making noise.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hate that after me reporting a "request thread" that requested a non H game... someone decided to merge the thread into a "hentai request thread"...

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Being desensitized has nothing to do with it, it's the fact there was absolutely no reason to say what he said or post the picture along with it. If this was an actual conversation, he'd just be 'saying something' for the sake of just making noise.
This is true, I'm just hoping that people understand that I'm kidding and not being serous. Talking like that for real is'nt okay unless you talking dirty to your partner , and only if the feeling is mutual.

I hate it when I'm trying to sleep and 6 hours pass by, with me staring at a wall.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Again, the subject has nothing to do with it, except for the fact it wasn't the subject. You just said it out of nowhere and it had nothing to do with fucking anything.

It's a completely new person posting here, who you've not interacted with before, I don't care if you said "knelt down and let me skullfuck your eyehole," it makes no fucking sense to say.

♍VoidTraveler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Again, the subject has nothing to do with it, except for the fact it wasn't the subject. You just said it out of nowhere and it had nothing to do with fucking anything.

It's a completely new person posting here, who you've not interacted with before, I don't care if you said "knelt down and let me skullfuck your eyehole," it makes no fucking sense to say.
Who cares who says what.
Not everything has to make sense. :p
Part of the fun.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Who cares who says what.
Not everything has to make sense. :p
Part of the fun.
Part of your fun. Your fun at the expense of others. Aside from the fact that "lolrandom" is a piss poor excuse for comedy, try being part of a society from time to time

Zepheral

Reputation score

I hate how much i laughed at that..

Zephral's thought process:
(Cute avatar x Female avater) + Horny Zepheral = regret/hate of inability to fist subject.

Me:
Lol, how dare you accuse me of things that are completely true. XD
I really hate the insects biting me.

♍VoidTraveler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Part of your fun. Your fun at the expense of others. Aside from the fact that "lolrandom" is a piss poor excuse for comedy, try being part of a society from time to time
Yes part of my fun and i care little at whose expense. :rolleyes:
And i care even less for your shitty society.
But, you never know who else is having fun while watching from the sidelines. :D
Fun is the only thing i care about really, be it IRL or otherwise.
As long as i get my fun nothing else matters, hence i am enjoying life at it's maximum.
Unlike you it seems.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yes part of my fun and i care little at whose expense. :rolleyes:
And i care even less for your shitty society.
But, you never know who else is having fun while watching from the sidelines. :D
Fun is the only thing i care about really, be it IRL or otherwise.
As long as i get my fun nothing else matters, hence i am enjoying life at it's maximum.
Unlike you it seems.
I'm not unhappy, and I'm not lacking fun. You make it sound like not finding EVERYTHING funny means you don't have fun. I'm criticizing you for your low bar in life and how sad and pathetic you are, and you only further illustrate yourself as a piece of shit, without any shame, in your admittance of it with sentiments like, "I care little about whose expense." Ya know what would serve both of us really well? If you just injected yourself with 5 needles full of heroin and died.

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm not unhappy, and I'm not lacking fun. You make it sound like not finding EVERYTHING funny means you don't have fun. I'm criticizing you for your low bar in life and how sad and pathetic you are, and you only further illustrate yourself as a piece of shit, without any shame, in your admittance of it with sentiments like, "I care little about whose expense." Ya know what would serve both of us really well? If you just injected yourself with 5 needles full of heroin and died.
*snorts*
What do you know of my life. :D
From what i see so far it is you who is sad and pathetic.
You can't really vent your steam IRL cuz people will smash your face in, so you come here to vent at some random dudes who just having fun, which is something that pisses you off cuz you can't have any fun irl or otherwise.
You're just that type.
Or perhaps you're the type that enjoys pissing other people off?
And since pissing off someone IRL can have nasty consequences you, yet again, come here...
If so, you just found someone who won't get pissed off easily.
So go ahead, continue with your hilarious little insults.

That should sum you up nicely, right mate? :D

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Putting 10 on Toxic.

On that note, the one Zepheral responded to was german, so I as german doubt that their innocent soul is scarred forever, no harm done.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah... Could we all move on before someone gets banned, and get back to the subject? I hate stuff like this ;)

I hate that there's someone I like, and don't even know if they're just too dense, leading me on or if just even more awkward at making their feelings clear than I am :( fml

♍VoidTraveler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ah... Could we all move on before someone gets banned, and get back to the subject? I hate stuff like this ;)

I hate that there's someone I like, and don't even know if they're just too dense, leading me on or if just even more awkward at making their feelings clear than I am :( fml
I doubt any bans coming for anyone here but i lost interest hours ago.
PS: Go the old fashioned way then - letter.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I doubt any bans coming for anyone here but i lost interest hours ago.
I didn't

*snorts*
What do you know of my life. :D
From what i see so far it is you who is sad and pathetic.
You can't really vent your steam IRL cuz people will smash your face in, so you come here to vent at some random dudes who just having fun, which is something that pisses you off cuz you can't have any fun irl or otherwise.
You're just that type.
Or perhaps you're the type that enjoys pissing other people off?
And since pissing off someone IRL can have nasty consequences you, yet again, come here...
If so, you just found someone who won't get pissed off easily.
So go ahead, continue with your hilarious little insults.

That should sum you up nicely, right mate? :D
Want a summation, here you go. If I took a heavily autistic child and showed him every cool kid from the 90's who leaned against his locker wearing a leather jacket, I'd get you in twenty years. Here's what you did, you walked into a situation with myself commenting on zepheral, and you made a defense of humor on his behalf, but you don't know his fucking humor cuz you're not him. You stepped in as justification for your own damn self in an attempt to vilify in a disagreement. What started off as just me explaining why a comment had no place ended with you stepping in, telling everyone proudly that you don't give a shit about others (which isn't necessarily why Zeph posted it, he has his own reasons, which means you contributed nothing but more of your selfish bullshit) and then acting like Mr Supercool-Aloof because "fuck society." If you don't like society, I got news for you kid, it's not society with the problem, it's you

I remember Pewdiepie getting into a little bit of an argument because people asked him to stop just randomly yelling "penis" as a joke, and he seemed to think it was cuz people were offended by it, when it was because it's just genuinely not funny. It's random for the sake of being random, but it's not random if he constantly does it, and it's not lewd for the sake of shock, because penis is hardly a lewd shocking word. There's no set up, no punch line, even the most juvenile of humor usually works a little bit harder than that for the laugh. That's all I came here to say to Zeph, that was it. It was bad enough that I had to explain that multiple times to everyone who didn't get it when they stepped in to respond, but none of em just completely painted themselves as a sociopath as bad as you did, at my expense, while commenting on the joke that started it at German's expense, quite unfairly. You ever heard the very basic childhood phrase of treat people how you want to be treated? And you say that you care little about other people's expense (which I'd like to remind you, doesn't fucking matter in this situation because I was talking to Zeph and no one gives a shit what you think)? So then I show you exactly what happens when people don't care about YOUR expense, using your logic, and you call me pathetic for it, and yet you don't see the irony.

And I know people get upset by me dropping the autist-bomb this early in an argument, but if you aren't, then you're not showing any signs of that. And if you are, you were educated poorly. Something like that could explain your actions, which is why I described it symptomatically, but it never excuses it. Humans are, by nature, a cooperative species overall, it's how they survived. So maybe next time you think about jumping into a conversation that had nothing to do with you, to paint other people how you want, to share your own irrelevant view on the disagreement, while offering how little you care for others for your own delight which is practically diagnosable, and then pretend that you're the normal one, and fuck all of society; then maybe you shouldn't be on any forums, cuz clearly socializing isn't for you. So you wanna talk about hypotheticals, and how I'd get my ass kicked if you invited any of your imaginary friends that you never gathered because you like to tell people publicly that you don't give a shit about them? How bout the hypothetical that if it wasn't for other people, you'd be a withered corpse right now literally, instead of the fucking sad metaphorical husk of a person you are.

Zepheral

Reputation score

I hate massive gaps between class schedules, 5 hours at a college doing nothing but drawing anime.