What's new

Lolfutas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

I hate... I fucking hate, when I buy a product on Steam for my PC, wait a stupidly long time for it to install (it's never taken 3 fucking hours to install a game for me before), then after all that, sit back and wait for some extra patching, and then finally go to boot up the game....

And it doesn't mother fucking work! It was a clean install, I didn't fuck with any settings, it just doesn't fucking work! What the flying fuck? And the error message I get is of course some gobbeldy gook computer crap that I don't fucking understand, and I of course can't find the error on google or the Steam forums. Granted my Google fu isn't exactly up to par.

But still, why the fuck will my clean install not work? I purchased this, I should be able to play it right out of the box (so to speak) without fucking prancing about all over the fucking internet trying to discover how to get it to fucking work. Install and play... how fucking difficult a concept is that to all you developers out there. Install and fucking play!

Fuck, and people wonder why I prefer my 360 most of the time...

Fucking, fuckedy fucken fuck. Fricken fracken bullshit.

*Edit*
Whether through magic, or the sheer power of rage, the problem fixed itself. The issue however still remains a piece of hatred.
This post made me smile, am I a bad person?

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hurray for

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

I hate... I fucking hate, when I buy a product on Steam for my PC, wait a stupidly long time for it to install (it's never taken 3 fucking hours to install a game for me before), then after all that, sit back and wait for some extra patching, and then finally go to boot up the game....

And it doesn't mother fucking work! It was a clean install, I didn't fuck with any settings, it just doesn't fucking work! What the flying fuck? And the error message I get is of course some gobbeldy gook computer crap that I don't fucking understand, and I of course can't find the error on google or the Steam forums. Granted my Google fu isn't exactly up to par.

But still, why the fuck will my clean install not work? I purchased this, I should be able to play it right out of the box (so to speak) without fucking prancing about all over the fucking internet trying to discover how to get it to fucking work. Install and play... how fucking difficult a concept is that to all you developers out there. Install and fucking play!

Fuck, and people wonder why I prefer my 360 most of the time...

Fucking, fuckedy fucken fuck. Fricken fracken bullshit.

*Edit*
Whether through magic, or the sheer power of rage, the problem fixed itself. The issue however still remains a piece of hatred.
Dunno why, but it seems lately, maybe due to heavy load on their servers, but games from steam are needing a few starts to actually work.

Pro tip: Don't make sin mad ;)

Anywho, for my own: Retard dog got out of the yard, hit by a car last night, and died. Never really liked it, but it was like my dad's baby or something, so...

Last edited:

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pro tip: Don't make sin ma(d) ;)
But why? She gets so cute and cuddly when she's mad! In this case, anyways, I thought so :p Sorry Sin!

Anywho, for my own: Retard dog got out of the yard, hit by a car last night, and died. Never really liked it, but it was like my dad's baby or something, so...
Oh my gosh that's terrible, sorry :( Even if you didn't like it, still... *hugs*

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

I don't think any of us would want to make Sin into a man.
We should have a rule that I shouldn't be allowed to post within an hour of waking up x.x

Oh my gosh that's terrible, sorry :( Even if you didn't like it, still... *hugs*
Eh, I'm more concerned for everyone else, and the other dog, which we got this one because it was said when the last one died (of old age) and needs a companion dog.

Headwolf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

We should have a rule that I shouldn't be allowed to post within an hour of waking up x.x
That and anytime after 2 AM for me. Ma brain is mush at that point.

An especially seething brand of cess-ridden filth is in store for the person who stole a bunch of Microphones and Cables from the venue I work at. Nothing like making my job harder, and costing the place money that could have been used elsewhere. . .

Cappy

Reputation score

Living with my family as I am, I want to mention that I hate it when any of said family members decide that they want to pay me a visit in my room as I happen to be browsing upon questionable content and material of any sort.

Generally it tends to be my slightly senile father, whom I normally enjoy conversing with, but not when my screen is filled with things that could trigger a sort of controversy that I would really rather not happen within home.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

As easy as life might get for me what with the occupations I tend to gravitate towards if I were a man... I like being a woman. Maybe the change seems a bit frightening, and I of course have my own bias when it comes to favored genatalia (I like my inny), but I still wouldn't want to be a man.

As for mad... well there's not much I can do here except curse and swear. Goddess knows I've gotten pissed at people on here before... but all it ever comes down to is caps lock, exclamation points and neg reps (to and from). Still, live and forgive no?

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

As for mad... well there's not much I can do here except curse and swear. Goddess knows I've gotten pissed at people on here before... but all it ever comes down to is caps lock, exclamation points and neg reps (to and from). Still, live and forgive no?
As I know from first hand experience :p

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

As easy as life might get for me what with the occupations I tend to gravitate towards if I were a man... I like being a woman. Maybe the change seems a bit frightening, and I of course have my own bias when it comes to favored genatalia (I like my inny), but I still wouldn't want to be a man.

I know what you're saying. Even if some day I did convince myself that being a woman would be worth the change, I'm a little... uhh... attached to my current configuration ;):D

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

As I know from first hand experience :p
Yes ye do.

I know what you're saying. Even if some day I did convince myself that being a woman would be worth the change, I'm a little... uhh... attached to my current configuration ;):D
A little snip and slice and ye don't have to be so attached!

Still, yes, not so easy to switch over to being another gender. Sexism still being prevalent in today's society toward's both genders (Why did I have to defend men the other day... from a guy?), it's even worse for folks moving in between.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

A little snip and slice and ye don't have to be so attached!

Still, yes, not so easy to switch over to being another gender. Sexism still being prevalent in today's society toward's both genders (Why did I have to defend men the other day... from a guy?), it's even worse for folks moving in between.
There mere thought makes me double over in imagined pain. Just like how all the guys instictivly move to protect their crotch after seeing someone else get hit in the groin.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I actually like the thought of being a woman...up until the point where I start thinking about things like menstruation, the possibility of getting pregnant, being physically weaker(as if I'm not weak enough already), having to actually think what I put on in different situations (my wardrobe consists of two pairs of black jeans, camopants SA 91, a bunch of black t-shirts, a nice shirt and pants for when I have to dress semi-formally and a suit for formal occasions. Oh, and a bunch of stuff that I don't use or only use for special purposes like camping)...

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I actually like the thought of being a woman...up until the point where I start thinking about things like menstruation, the possibility of getting pregnant, being physically weaker(as if I'm not weak enough already), having to actually think what I put on in different situations (my wardrobe consists of two pairs of black jeans, camopants SA 91, a bunch of black t-shirts, a nice shirt and pants for when I have to dress semi-formally and a suit for formal occasions. Oh, and a bunch of stuff that I don't use or only use for special purposes like camping)...
Menstration does suck, but not all women get it horribly. As for pregnancy... I'd think the worry was as much for the guy as the woman, unless yer the kind of dick who'd knock someone up and leave em with a little note saying "Ha ha!".

Physical strength is a matter of how much you put into it. If you do nothing, or work out to get slim and nothing else... yeah you won't get much strength. But if you work at it you could become quite strong, male or female.

And way to jump into the stereotype that every woman needs a wardrobe the size of a small house to simply get through the week. I for one have simple t-shirt and jeans for most days, with sweaters for colder days. Some skirts and nicer tops for nicer occasions, and a dress for formal occasions. And the only reason I have lots of footwear is because the military dumped more pairs of boots on me than I can shake a stick at, and I was able to keep most of them.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

As for pregnancy... I'd think the worry was as much for the guy as the woman
I think he means, y'know, actually carrying the child though. Waddling around for the last 3-4 months, back and hip problems due to the extra weight, the labour pains themselves...

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I know it's a silly "what-if," but the joke in high school was that if a guy was completely unable to use his dick anymore for whatever reason, he'd kill himself. Which I never understood because I always thought, sex change and lesbian. I've always liked being a guy and have benefited from it in many ways, and I appreciate the things I have. However, there has been thought, even fantasy, about becoming a woman, but the reason I would not, aside from my complacency in my current situation, is the inefficiency of surgery today. As much as natural women problems suck, I don't think I would change gender if it meant I couldn't bare a child. Not to mention the fact that nerves are still slightly different, (it's more sex with a healed wound than it is with a vagina) or the fact that an artificial dick, though difficult, could practically be fashioned from anything. Had there been some type of horrible accident to my privates, you'd see me walking around with a smile on my face and only 9 fingers....maybe just 1 arm

Although I have had thoughts about gender switching, which I fully admit are probably more frequent than other "normal" people, it is absolutely NOT an uncommon thought process for anyone. I try to find a way I can specify my thoughts, but if I break it down so much that I end up saying "if I had the power to change back and forth at will and have no anatomical difference, I would," then that doesn't really matter, because I don't know anyone who wouldn't take that opportunity.