What's new

Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

I hate when I'm Relaxing in bed Getting ready to crash my uncles Dog Champ decides to jump on top of me ruining the last twenty minutes it took me to get comfortable...

I'd throw him off but usually he ninja's away before I have a chance to or he slobbers me with kiss's effectively making it impossible for me to stay mad at him...

Quartz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I hate what Star Battle has done to my sc2 ladder position. >.<

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

The worst part is, it actually IS posted in our hentai section.

It's still there.

I'm reporting it.

Damn Russki haxx0rs...
Wow... Thanks for the heads up.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I don't care if I feel cold. I refuse to wear more than t-shirt and pants while inside.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Heh, I'm in the same boat as Alias and Oni... maybe Ronny's right, we're getting old... or finally growing up.
B-but...I don't want to get old... And I want to grow up even less.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Using a wishbone.... the thing just shattered into like 5 peices instead of doing what it was suppost to...

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Using a wishbone.... the thing just shattered into like 5 peices instead of doing what it was suppost to...
That just means you both get your wishes!

R

Ryka

I dislike those little pieces of flavorless cheese pebbles in fat macaroni and cheese. It's so interruptive when I am enjoying cheese and noodly goodness.

That's why I prefer skinny mac 'n cheese so the chances of that happening are slim.

I also dislike those wooden splinters in certain pastas and stuff. What would wood do there anyway?

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Who the hell has a party on a Tuesday night?

I know some people got uni results today, so it's rhetorical. But seriously. Keeping the neighbourhood up with cries of "Woo!" on a Tuesday night. How much of a bunch of selfish pricks do you have to be?

Naturally, I have a very important job interview tomorrow.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Yeah, people pick the stupidest of days to do stuff on, despite being repeatidly told that day is the worst possible day to do it on.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I hate feeling like shit for no reason...

I don't have the flu... I don't have the cold...

I just feel...

Bleh...

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I hate trying to buy online gifts for people because I know their interests, but I don't know them as well as they do and asking them about it ruins the whole idea.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Yeah, people pick the stupidest of days to do stuff on, despite being repeatidly told that day is the worst possible day to do it on.
Low and behold, friends know I have a night class today, but as ususal, they call and ask if I can go do stuff x.x

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hate trying to buy online gifts for people because I know their interests, but I don't know them as well as they do and asking them about it ruins the whole idea.
I'm the same way. I like to come up with surprises for people because somehow going out with someone's wish list just seems a little boring. It definitely can be pretty frustrating when they don't say much about what they want though. Usually I just come up with something to surprise them and they either love it or hate it and take it back. Oh well it only hurts my feelings slightly and I forget about it pretty quick. And if they actually like it then I feel all warm and fuzzy. For me, that makes the risk worth it. ^_^