What's new

Dragontear

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

...Or being blasted so far into hell you pass the Microsoft offices by a , after amassing said fortune of resources or doing the final touch-ups of a small village.

Edit; Thank thee yeh oh mysterious +rep with no comment.

Last edited:

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I hate it when my friends get high and decide they're three-year-olds, causing me to post in the hate thread at seven in the morning after a night of almost getting to sleep several times but failing due to getting tackled.

What's worse is it's actually better that you stayed awake. Who knows what they would have done to you if you HAD gone to sleep o_O

I hate it when I can't get in touch with my dad. Not like he said he'd be gone for Thanksgiving or anything, and his email obviously still works, so I can't figure out why the HELL he hasn't emailed me back to let me know whether or not we can go visit the grandparents and other family in Florida. At this rate, it looks like I'll be spending Thanksgiving up here. Which won't be fun. Because there are people who don't get along. And yell at each other. Which pisses me off at Thanksgiving time.

I also hate dried Ginger. Stuff's nasty.

EDIT:

I hate it when people don't give me a chance to say 'thank you' before complaining that I didn't say 'thank you'... and they're not even the person I'm trying to say 'thank you' to.

So my mom apparently went to the store today and bought me some candy I like. I'm still asleep at the time because I stayed up late last night. She knocks on my door, I wake up and open my door, she hands me the candy and starts explaining what all is in there. It hasn't even been a MINUTE, and my step-dad chimes in with, "Well aren't you going to thank your mother?"
So, not only have I not HAD THE CHANCE to thank her yet - because I don't like to interrupt people who are being nice to me - but it also hasn't been more than TWO MINUTES after I've woken up, and I already have to deal with my step-dad's bullshit.

Fuck today. And fuck my dad for not getting back to me. This Thanksgiving is going to suck.

Last edited:

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate it when someone you're talking to makes a joke, and you play along with the joke, and they don't get it, and say something smarmy like "I know son, I was just kidding." Yeah fucknut, I'm fully aware you were, and so was I.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

And the worst part about it is when you explain to them that you knew it was a joke and you were giving your own joke. They never believe you and think you're trying to save face.

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate my ex. Seriously, fuck her. She found out I had evidence that her boyfriend is cheating on her. I tell her I don't want to show her it because she'll just think it's fake. My other ex nags me about it and I finally do show her the evidence I found.

Guess what? She says it's a fake.

Stupid cunt. I'm not going to talk to her anymore. Hope she gets another disease from him. (The first being Mono.)

TL;DR

My ex makes me go

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

I hate dreams that are so realistic that you think they actually happened. Usually about once a week I'll a dream about college that's pretty realistic, but last night I had one that was so absurd, yet I still believe it, it takes the cake. I'm gonna post the dream though, cause its epic x.x

In short, I was a member of the Prussian army, which for some reason had my living room as a training ground. We were planning to attack a rival college, but first we had to learn how to stand at attention, it was my job to do, but I faked being sick for some reason so I wouldn't have to do it.

Then I "wake up", but I'm still in a dream. I'm wearing three socks, two on one foot, still in my Prussian uniform, and riding a lawnmower through the rival college's campus. I going fast, like I'd just planted the bomb or something, and make it half way out of town. Then I notice, despite the lawnmower's speedometer saying 55, I'm going really slow, so I pull over. Then I see all the cars are going slow too, so I figure the universe just changed, and try to restart the engine. Unfortunately, it just sputters and makes noise, then dies again. Last thing I remember is popping the hood, frantically trying to fix the engine because I had class in 40 minutes and no cell phone to call the Captain x.x

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I hate the hallway bathroom door. Damn thing finally broke, and I was locked inside for 30 minutes before I kicked the door knob off BECAUSE NOBODY WOULD WAKE THE FUCK UP... DESPITE THEM BEING ONE THIN-ASS WALL AWAY FROM ME.

Now we need a new bathroom door.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I hate when that happens too. And there will be some days that I'll think are all a dream and I'll get to live them over because that's what happens in these dreams, but no. Reality rears it's ugly head.

Dragontear

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hindsight.

Because who doesn't hate realizing that one could have done or said something better to improve or prevent a problem in the past?

On a side-note, haven't had any dreams as of late... there was a particularly odd, recurring dream, if anybody would like to know and give their opinion about.

A small, long river with grass fields either side, surrounded by trees, a bridge curving over the blue vein. Mid-summer afternoon, I slowly walk over the bridge and wake up with a brief, pronounced 'falling' sensation. This has happened several times over the period of a year... perhaps more, can't remember too well. Each time I got to the middle of the bridge, I 'fell' back into reality. Each side of the river has nothing significant, just short wild grass.

Very... unique dream OAMP, I was amused by 'calling the Captain'. XD

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Well seriously, about once every week I'll have just a dream about college that I think actually happened, but do you know how disorienting it is when a dream that MAKES NO SENSE WHATSOVER has convinced you it actually happened. I mean seriously, I woke up, went to my living room, and wondered why there were no Prussians putting on many layers of socks while everyone else looked at me funny for standing staring at an empty spot in the floor for two minutes.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I hate my ex...

Stupid cunt. I'm not going to talk to her anymore. Hope she gets another disease from him. (The first being Mono.)
Lucas, seeing from previous statements about yer ex, I thought you would have learned not to talk to her long ago. This is of course coming from an outsider who has zero emotional attachment to the scenario and has been accused of having the same amount of sympathy as a frozen leg of lamb.

I hate dreams that are so realistic that you think they actually happened.
My recent dream of such was that I was trying to pull out an ingrown toe nail and ended up pulling out my entire toe bone, surprisingly clean of spraying blood but smotched up with patches of brown dusty crap that resembled blood having sat on a counter top for two weeks.

Creeped me out for two days, and now I've gone and reminded myself about it. Seriously, why is it only the fucking fucked dreams I can remember.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Lucas, seeing from previous statements about yer ex, I thought you would have learned not to talk to her long ago. This is of course coming from an outsider who has zero emotional attachment to the scenario and has been accused of having the same amount of sympathy as a frozen leg of lamb.

My recent dream of such was that I was trying to pull out an ingrown toe nail and ended up pulling out my entire toe bone, surprisingly clean of spraying blood but smotched up with patches of brown dusty crap that resembled blood having sat on a counter top for two weeks.

Creeped me out for two days, and now I've gone and reminded myself about it. Seriously, why is it only the fucking fucked dreams I can remember.
Yikes, I hate it when that happens. Last week I actually was doing much the same thing in real life, but only ripped out the entire toenail, not the bone ;)

E

ecoISDP

Yikes, I hate it when that happens. Last week I actually was doing much the same thing in real life, but only ripped out the entire toenail, not the bone ;)
I hate not seeing any dreams for the past six months.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I fucking hate losing my character sheet and background information and having to start all over again for the game tomorrow. It almost isn't worth it.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

That would make me go on a homicidal rampage, since all my character sheets are usually together in one of my giant notebooks. Yes I have that many characters that I have multiple notebooks full of them.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My first reactions is something like this... :eek: My poor little toes are feeling uncomfortable...

But seriously, I hate dreams like that too. Especially ones where I die. I heard from some not-so trustworthy sources that you can actually die in reality when you die in a dream. I wouldn't believe it except I had a couple times... getting shot in the back of the head, been in a car that drove off a cliff and exploded, stabbed, etc. Each time I had a dream like that I woke up instantly with a blistering headache...kinda creepy.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Just got caught in the rain... twice... and it wasn't raining before we stepped outside...

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Just got caught in the rain... twice... and it wasn't raining before we stepped outside...
Holy shit, really? Oh my god, you fucking old lady, that's amazing!

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I hate looking for something in the same lace 5 times only to find what I'm looking for on accident later on.