What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Hasoyua ] [ ハソユア] Seed of Evil / 花開く魔種 (RE186190) (RJ186190)

troidatoi624

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ186190] 花開く魔種

It's a good game, just like the previous game
The story and the art are very good and the CG are the best.

But... too short, 1 sitting in 2 hours(maybe 3 hours if you want virgin end). Finished with all the CG, and the event are very missable and the enemy animation are repititive.

Waiting for this circle next game, good luck. Hoping some improvement in the future.
How can you get vigirn ending ? when in the first she was get rape in the lake ?

Blood-Shadow

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Help, I've been playing for 12 hours and I only have one pregnancy, which is the slime boss.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Enjoyed this game. A pretty good improvement over the previous one in my opinion. Just went for the typical blind run picking the first dialogue option in most cases and blundering through things relatively casually. Don't think any of the regular mobs actually ever defeated me, but did get caught out by just about every boss, since most sort of ambush you with little warning. The general difficulty balance felt pretty good overall. I enjoy a H-game where you can fall into the H-scenes naturally without having to deliberately throw the fight too much, or suicide into things.

Would like to do a second run on it, and either turn up the difficulty or try to get a different ending (or both?), but will need to know what the various options are properly before that. And not knowing more specific details about the abilities and certain items, spoils attempts at doing a challenge run.

One design element I really liked was the progress and event based level ups, as opposed to the typical xp from battles thing. It meant that no matter how you'd been playing, you were always at a more or less appropriate level for the area. Far more games should use this method. I really really hate it when gameplay breaks down or get stalled due to being over or under leveled.

One thing I think could have been improved, was the combat sex. It's a little dull to have enemies using a single attack that bypasses being at full clothing, and go instantly into a penetration (or ejaculation even) image, only for it to flash back to normal again immediately. Actual penetration should have been more similar to the way the bandits worked. Perhaps not debilitating you, but requiring the bound and clothing ruined statuses first. Before then would use separate rubbing and groping art. Would mean things like getting creampied would feel a lot more relevant and exciting.

Author definitely needs to allocate at least a bit more art and distinction to the regular enemies next time too. Exact same tentacles for all varieties is a real shame.

[Edit on old post because this made me laugh]
17th November 2016 06:44 : who cares - almost everyone has played it already
Casually discussing a hentai game in a thread intended for discussing it, not allowed anymore apparently. We have game threads here that have discussions stretching across years with over a hundred pages (literally), and someone here was apparently so offended by a post on the third page of the thread, they felt the need to actually stop and drop a negrep. Alright then. *shrug*

Last edited:

Gizmo1206

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The 2nd one.
If you getting pregnant by tentacles,it will lead you to game over.
is the pregnant one the 2nd one after the diamond? since it looks like the options changed

Attachments

kaze91

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ186190] »¨é_¤¯Ä§·N

is the pregnant one the 2nd one after the diamond? since it looks like the options changed
sorry i reply from mobile phone.
Choose the last option, you can find translation in page 2 or 3.
I will revise my statement too, I don't know what happen to MC but in certain days when you lead your character sleep, you will encounter transformation.

I think it's not related to pregnancy, I still waiting walkthrough and tips to avoid game over.

Gizmo1206

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ186190] »¨é_¤¯Ä§·N

sorry i reply from mobile phone.
Choose the last option, you can find translation in page 2 or 3.
I will revise my statement too, I don't know what happen to MC but in certain days when you lead your character sleep, you will encounter transformation.

I think it's not related to pregnancy, I still waiting walkthrough and tips to avoid game over.
i saw the translation but the menu is different than the one in the translation so thats why im wondering and chiitrans isnt working so i cant use that

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

About done with Database translation, I'll see about translating intro choices
to make it easy for people.

Gizmo1206

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thank you very much for the partial,now when i choose the pregnancy perk it keeps asking me to pick one so after i pick it should i choose dont pick?

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thank you very much for the partial,now when i choose the pregnancy perk it keeps asking me to pick one so after i pick it should i choose dont pick?
What it means is that you can pick multiple Passive skills.
So, pick the one you want or don't want and then select Don't Pick when your done.

Gizmo1206

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What it means is that you can pick multiple Passive skills.
So, pick the one you want or don't want and then select Don't Pick when your done.
yeah i figured it out and feel a bit dumb not looking in the skills menu :p

TCZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the partial! Been looking forward to this one.

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

so how to not lose virginity in the opening??

since someone said there was a virgin route

Last edited:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Partial is update to 1.014.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Okay this was bad idea i guess... dont let your pollution too high above 100 or you get a certain ending with a flower and you have to start over..

So how do i lower pollution beside that graveyard for 2 purification waters?

Or its the day passed that activate the game over?

Last edited:

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, on the bright side, after you get polluted you can go into New Game+ and turn off bad ends, so she can get as slutty as you want without repercussions.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, on the bright side, after you get polluted you can go into New Game+ and turn off bad ends, so she can get as slutty as you want without repercussions.
Wait what? I didnt know that the polluted part bad end. I tought the game over option in the start refered to loosing by enemies.

Can you not get certain CGs if you turn game over off?

Edit: After disabling game over you cant get pregnant even with the fertility drug active + the pollution events dont trigger. Darn have to a proper gameplay then.

Last edited: