What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Hasoyua ] [ ハソユア] Seed of Evil / 花開く魔種 (RE186190) (RJ186190)

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [RJ186190] 花開く魔種

Yep, wasn't in Japan Locale. Somehow I overlooked that. Thanks.

Zukebe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New post on devblog saying they just sent in the full version to dlsite.

Hype desu.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Great - now to decide if I want to buy it or not; the combat rape seemed a little promising from what little there was in the demo, but I'm wary that there's not going to be much more in the full game. I still have bad memories from the last game I bought and shared that had "combat rape" in it.

Rithly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Game's out, dicks out.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Game is also out on English side.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I swear I searched to see if this was out just ten minutes before it actually went live, and then it's already on AS by the time I check back. Well, here it is in a more easily accessible format, at least.

Edit: after peeking through the files after finishing it once and getting a bad ending (and being too impatient/unskilled in Japanese to figure out how to get all of the other scenes), I noticed that there's one scene with shota in it. I'm sorry, but I have to publicly remove the link to save my butt (the forum rules are extremely strict about underage content, if anyone doesn't know already and wonders why I'm doing this). If anyone wants this, they'll have to message each other about it.

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The bad end system as it is now makes the ganse play broken as one of the fun passes.
If little would have built ne possibility to say to continue to help because because you have already been more beautiful but so it is eha frustrating to play.

das bad end system so wie es jetzt ist macht das ganse spiel kaputt da vergeht ein der spaß.
wenn wenigs eingebaut hätte ne möglichkeit zu sagen trozdem weiter zu machen weil man das schon hat wer schöner gewesen aber so ist es eha frustierend zu spielen.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I made a save with all the gallery room events unlocked, but not entirely sure if it's 100%. Nothing in the actual game has been done on this save.

Have fun!
Thanks for doing that (is there an easy way to edit something to do that, by the way?) - from what I could tell, I was really only missing the prostitution scenes/the end CGs that change depending on how corrupted the main character becomes. And if anyone wants proof that I'm not a raving lunatic, the shota content is the fourth book from the left on the second row. What I find silly is that it's such a short scene that it might as well not exist, but this game is now unsharable here thanks to it.

I was slightly disappointed with the combat rape, anyway, since all of the slimes/tentacles in the entire game share the same three animations for their attacks and the humans just have the one penetration animation in addition to their groping ones.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When you begin the game, you have the choice to select any fetish (weak to semen, easily impregnated, exposure habit) for the mc :

Does anyone know if these are acquirable in game instead of setting them here?

dying4anime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When you begin the game, you have the choice to select any fetish (weak to semen, easily impregnated, exposure habit) for the mc :

Does anyone know if these are acquirable in game instead of setting them here?
Oooh, i didn't know about these. Gotta wonder how they affect the game?

minipotato

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oooh, i didn't know about these. Gotta wonder how they affect the game?
i'm only trying to make sense of it by reading the kanji, so i may be wrong,

weak to semen causes mc to go into heat at a set rate whenever mc gets cummed on, and also become weak against cumshots (take more damage from cumshots?)

easily impregnated means that, easily impregnated. probably only a tiny bonus since even with ovulation drug mc can still be pretty hard to be impregnated

exposure habit seems to suggest she can take off her clothes. i noticed that for me, enemy mobs would strip mc naked if her clothes are broken, maybe someone can confirm if this would happen regardless of the trait?

illusionbreaker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The options there are just a difficulty boost (particularly coupled with hardest difficulty, which once turned on cannot be lowered in your playthrough, unlike any other difficulty):

If you select a weakness, you take 2x damage from the type of attack (Chest/Hips/Vagina).

Pregnancy boosts your odds to near certain, but to land pregnancy, you need to be repeatedly raped (basically, you'll burn several batches of 100 SP) before the kill shot lands. It might reduce the number of cycles required before you get impregnated.

You can lower pregnancy chances by talking to the sister at the church and asking for the blessing (first option) although that's no guarantee either.

Exhibitionism will double all clothing damage and increase the likelihood your clothing will get stolen at maximum damage. This effectively makes your clothing 3 shot to torn on the beginning enemies, and usually 2 shot later on.

Torn clothing adds +50% SP and regular damage to any sex attacks as long as your clothes are in that state (Which can be fixed with a skill/item)

If your clothing is completely torn, some enemies can steal your clothes, which doubles all SP and HP damage to you, and you can't repair out, period.

If you lose all your SP, you orgasm, and all your stats are halved for a period of time. I'm pretty sure that every time you do so in the same combat means more happens to you.

If you're really bored, try turning all the options on and forcing it on the hardest difficulty level. Controlling your status becomes a core skill, because it's very, very easy to lose control of one of the bars to prevent you losing. 0 HP has you die, 0 SP weakens your combat significantly, which means it's easy to one shot your clothes, or just you, and clothing damage can leave you permanently vulnerable at 2x damage when they steal said clothing at 0 durability)

You also find out that sacrificing your purity for stats doesn't work out (You get +1 to a stat in exchange for cash + purity at the hardest difficulty level, which is so not worth it) and everything is very, very expensive, and your day turn limit is very low at the hardest difficulty level (At least according to the difficulty level) meaning starting out is hard.

As you can guess, I sort of got bored and handicapped myself, and I'm halfway through the 3rd floor with 10 days gone by. It's... quite a challenge, since you only level up upon significant enemy or event defeats.

Apparently you can prostitute yourself (for money I imagine) but that would require significant corruption. On lower difficulties that may be an option, as the purity costs aren't so detrimental to finishing the game.

You can also once you get into the main game, improve purity by using 2 consecrated water every day, which gets really expensive after the sister in the church no longer gives free supplies every day (Once you pass a certain floor) but I think reduces your corruption, down to the floor, aka the passing time corruption increases.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The options there are just a difficulty boost (particularly coupled with hardest difficulty, which once turned on cannot be lowered in your playthrough, unlike any other difficulty):

If you select a weakness, you take 2x damage from the type of attack (Chest/Hips/Vagina).

Pregnancy boosts your odds to near certain, but to land pregnancy, you need to be repeatedly raped (basically, you'll burn several batches of 100 SP) before the kill shot lands. It might reduce the number of cycles required before you get impregnated.

You can lower pregnancy chances by talking to the sister at the church and asking for the blessing (first option) although that's no guarantee either.

Exhibitionism will double all clothing damage and increase the likelihood your clothing will get stolen at maximum damage. This effectively makes your clothing 3 shot to torn on the beginning enemies, and usually 2 shot later on.

Torn clothing adds +50% SP and regular damage to any sex attacks as long as your clothes are in that state (Which can be fixed with a skill/item)

If your clothing is completely torn, some enemies can steal your clothes, which doubles all SP and HP damage to you, and you can't repair out, period.

If you lose all your SP, you orgasm, and all your stats are halved for a period of time. I'm pretty sure that every time you do so in the same combat means more happens to you.

If you're really bored, try turning all the options on and forcing it on the hardest difficulty level. Controlling your status becomes a core skill, because it's very, very easy to lose control of one of the bars to prevent you losing. 0 HP has you die, 0 SP weakens your combat significantly, which means it's easy to one shot your clothes, or just you, and clothing damage can leave you permanently vulnerable at 2x damage when they steal said clothing at 0 durability)

You also find out that sacrificing your purity for stats doesn't work out (You get +1 to a stat in exchange for cash + purity at the hardest difficulty level, which is so not worth it) and everything is very, very expensive, and your day turn limit is very low at the hardest difficulty level (At least according to the difficulty level) meaning starting out is hard.

As you can guess, I sort of got bored and handicapped myself, and I'm halfway through the 3rd floor with 10 days gone by. It's... quite a challenge, since you only level up upon significant enemy or event defeats.

Apparently you can prostitute yourself (for money I imagine) but that would require significant corruption. On lower difficulties that may be an option, as the purity costs aren't so detrimental to finishing the game.

You can also once you get into the main game, improve purity by using 2 consecrated water every day, which gets really expensive after the sister in the church no longer gives free supplies every day (Once you pass a certain floor) but I think reduces your corruption, down to the floor, aka the passing time corruption increases.
Interesting, thanks!

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's a good game, just like the previous game
The story and the art are very good and the CG are the best.

But... too short, 1 sitting in 2 hours(maybe 3 hours if you want virgin end). Finished with all the CG, and the event are very missable and the enemy animation are repititive.

Waiting for this circle next game, good luck. Hoping some improvement in the future.

triacom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So one of the things I see on the dlsite page is that you can set whether or not bad ends happen, does anyone know how to change that setting?

Blood-Shadow

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What is the option for easy pregnancy?