What's new

Harem, RPG game. c6m6 released 10/16/17 (English, Free)

OP
ker

ker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Harem, RPG game. v2c4m3 released 8/26/16 (English, Free)

The expanded resolution and fullscreen options are in the game, but still a bit quirky. Sometimes images will shrink or expand from the borders, but never enough to compromise the scene. I think as a whole it makes the game better so we're going to run with it as is for now and try to fix the inconsistencies for chapter 5!

v2c4m4
Content Additions
-Another slave of Edrin's has escaped. Rhea would be most interested in finding the slave.
-Angelica's father needs Angelica's 'skills' and she will gain new abilities if you take the time to 'help' him.
-Kathleen being possessed and attacking you is getting so passe. Time to do something about that!
-You may have saved Lesser Corsix, but her troops are in bad shape. Tits for tat as they say!
-Fiona may be your slave, but there's more to her than just her enchanting abilities.
-Jessica from the Circle Guild might be most interested in what you've done for the fine people of Eliba.
-The strange character spying on you in 4m3 continues her work. You might be able to get your hands on her!
-8 new in game scenes, 2 new Patreon bonus scenes!
-5 new Brothel Scenes
-250 new images, 286 pages of new text

Bug fixes/modifications
-Higher default 640x480 resolution!
-Better large screen/fullscreen options. f6 to change window size, f5 to go fullscreen
-Fixed the black stripe under Fiona's/Terra's breasts
-Hearthstone re-sorted
-Jessica's pos cave scene reimaged
-New level 20 skills!
-Capped growing monster's levels. You will be able to out-level content if you wish again.

OP
ker

ker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Harem, RPG game. v2c4m4.4 released 9/23/16 (English, Free)

5m0 is nearly ready to enter testing and I can put out some initial patch notes. Just keep in mind that these aren't set in stone.

-The Path to Corsix is open! Move ahead into the lands of the old Ratan empires to continue your search for beautiful women to enslave and to find a way to get back and save your homeland!
-There is a bonus scene that happens as you leave Lesser Corsix and enter the mines. If you saved at the exit, make sure to go back into town to see it!
-Begin to explore the largest city to date. More locations will open up during later revisions.
-Radically improved introduction to Corsix quests featuring a 20-30 page introduction explaining how the sequence works and giving you a guided tour of the city.
-First 4 Slave quests added: Samantha, Heather, Noemi and Kathleen.
-Both a sexual and non-sexual route to complete each slave's quests
-12 new in game scenes, 2 new Patreon Bonus scenes
-~240 new images and pages of text added!

There's a new Patron only post with a link to the CG pack for the new content and October's poll. If you aren't a Patron I would love the support and I do try to give you cool rewards for your contribution!

And of course, teasers

Attachments

JouteiKaji

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Okay I think I found a typo in the mechanical guide for v2c4m4. 4m4 Brothel scenes - Alena, Cecilia and Rhea just need to whore.

Don't you mean Angelica instead of Alena? As this is the only mention of Alena in the guide.

OP
ker

ker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Finalized patch notes for Chapter 5 part 1
All content for the first part of chapter 5 is completed! It went about as I expected. We were able to finish Noemi in time, but Joan will have to wait for the second part of chapter 5. Two new non-canon bonus scenes, one commissioned by Cecilia again and the other the inverse of Alena's bonus scene last month. Patch notes are now final. Only big addition is Du's contributions. He's helping us go back through the earlier content and try to clean up some of the text. So far he's finished the first island and will be working on Eliba. Image count and text length finalized. Should be released by this weekend!

v2c5m0
-The Path to Corsix is open! Move ahead into the lands of the old Ratan empires to continue your search for beautiful women to enslave and to find a way to get back and save your homeland!
-There is a bonus scene that happens as you leave Lesser Corsix and enter the mines. If you saved at the exit, make sure to go back into town to see it!
-Begin to explore the largest city to date. More locations will open up during later revisions.
-Radically improved introduction to Corsix quests featuring a 20-30 page introduction explaining how the sequence works and giving you a guided tour of the city.
-240 new images and pages of text added!
-167 pages of new text

Bugfixes/Edits
-Fixed an issue where Sarah could disappear after training soldiers.
-Various text issues in first two chapters

One thing I could use is a save to test the Sarah fix. If you ran into the issue where Sarah disappeared from the Castra after completing Vanessa's training please send it to [email protected]

Okay I think I found a typo in the mechanical guide for v2c4m4. 4m4 Brothel scenes - Alena, Cecilia and Rhea just need to whore.

Don't you mean Angelica instead of Alena? As this is the only mention of Alena in the guide.
Whoops, that was an oversight on the mechanical guide. Both routes have on exclusive slave. Rhea is light, Alena is dark. Mechanical guide will update for both of their capture sequences.

Attachments

OP
ker

ker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for the patience everyone, the first part of chapter 5 is ready for release for Patrons! I hope you all enjoy playing it as much as I did creating it.

I was simply amazed as I spent nearly an hour tonight just updating the Patreon section of the credits. Your support has simply been astounding and I want to take a moment to thank you all for letting me devote myself to creating Harem!

And once again, thank you! If you'd like to join the people already supporting the free development of this game, please check out my Patreon page!

v2c5m0
-167 pages of new text

Bugfixes/Edits

Attachments

♍VoidTraveler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thank you for the patience everyone, the first part of chapter 5 is ready for release for Patrons! I hope you all enjoy playing it as much as I did creating it.
I bet fapping while trying to code something is tricky. :D

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Screwed up and skipped some text by accident, now Im lost.

Doing the kathleen memory quest (which doesn't have any quest-log hints) Got to the westlands bit, found the ruins, found the cave, went to Shenetore and spoke to the elders (who had a cutscene in the elder's house, even though they don't live there anymore)

Now Kathleen (back at base) still says i need to search the westlands, but I can't find where to go.

From what I saw before skipping the dialogue, we solved the mystery, all the people we were looking for got killed here in shenetore.

What now?

OP
ker

ker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Screwed up and skipped some text by accident, now Im lost.

Doing the kathleen memory quest (which doesn't have any quest-log hints) Got to the westlands bit, found the ruins, found the cave, went to Shenetore and spoke to the elders (who had a cutscene in the elder's house, even though they don't live there anymore)

Now Kathleen (back at base) still says i need to search the westlands, but I can't find where to go.

From what I saw before skipping the dialogue, we solved the mystery, all the people we were looking for got killed here in shenetore.

What now?
From the mechanical guide in /walkthroughs

Quest 2 - Travel to Westlands, explore the fort north of the forest (NOT NORTH FOREST DUNGEON). Interact with the 3 objects of interest. Travel
toward Shenetore. There will be a cave at the start of the mountains, enter and interact with the object of interest. Travel to Shenetore,
talk to the elders. If Kathleen hasn't been possessed during combat, fight enemies with her until she has. Interact with her at base 2x
Quest 3 - Travel through the pass between Eliba and Mountain Glory, entering sub-map. Interact with monument on north plateau. Die. Interact with
Kathleen x2 in the Castra.
Quest 4 - Travel back to the dig-site and enter tomb. Sequence complete.
If that doesn't help, shoot me the save at [email protected] and I'll take a look.

OP
ker

ker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So looks like chapter 5 part 1 is stable, letting me focus on the next section of content. The second part of chapter 5 will be covering the next 3 days in Corsix.

The nightly events will have the player move into a more comfortable abode and have a series of visitors. First night is still up in the air for who that is, there's currently a Patreon poll going on to determine who gets to be your 'conjugal visitor'. Then the Namuhists will make an appearance followed by an old friend.

The day quests will most likely be Angelica, Naitay, Rhea/Alena, Joan and probably 1-2 more yet to be determined. As usual there will be a non-sexual route for all of your slaves to get your votes. A few teasers in the usual places (Patreon, Blog and Forums).

I'm also considering changing the release schedule. Currently it's split. Patrons get the new content when it's ready and then the public gets it near the end of the month. Which is kind of a pain to maintain from my end and gives me a week or two where there's minimal incentive to to sign up and support development. I might just do both the rolls on the same day. Patrons get the newest content and at the same time the public gets the previous month Patreon release. It will add a week or so for the next public release but then you'll be getting new content every month, same as the current schedule. Let me know what you think!

And of course, teasers!

Attachments

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From the mechanical guide in /walkthroughs

If that doesn't help, shoot me the save at [email protected] and I'll take a look.
Nah, I found it. Needed to kill stuff while she was in my party, I just mashed a little too hard and went past the message where it told me that. It wasn't mentioned in the version of the walkthrough I had, so I just reloaded an old save and did that part again, paying attention to the text this time.

OP
ker

ker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Nah, I found it. Needed to kill stuff while she was in my party, I just mashed a little too hard and went past the message where it told me that. It wasn't mentioned in the version of the walkthrough I had, so I just reloaded an old save and did that part again, paying attention to the text this time.
Cool. I'm also tweaking her possession code in the second part of chapter 5, making her get closer to possession with every battle and every turn, rather than just every turn. Won't have any immediate impact on the Corsix content, but if you're still working through the chapter 4 events she'll trigger more reliably.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cool. I'm also tweaking her possession code in the second part of chapter 5, making her get closer to possession with every battle and every turn, rather than just every turn. Won't have any immediate impact on the Corsix content, but if you're still working through the chapter 4 events she'll trigger more reliably.
Yeah, I struggled a little against the undead when I needed to get her possessed, to escape the cave, since I was wiping out each group in two turns. Eventually she got possessed though, and I got a bunch of xp in the meantime.

Afterwards I had a little problem where using the auto-battle feature would have her spam her possession-inducing move in every fight, which was a problem.

Ralph being able to calm her negates that somewhat, but before I learned that move it was a real problem.

OP
ker

ker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I struggled a little against the undead when I needed to get her possessed, to escape the cave, since I was wiping out each group in two turns. Eventually she got possessed though, and I got a bunch of xp in the meantime.

Afterwards I had a little problem where using the auto-battle feature would have her spam her possession-inducing move in every fight, which was a problem.

Ralph being able to calm her negates that somewhat, but before I learned that move it was a real problem.
Auto-battle is a pain. I love the feature but it was removed from VX solely because they couldn't be assed to make a decent AI for it. Nor does anyone on the team have the skills necesaary to make it solid.

But I'm going to try to adjust Frozen Fury again. It's set up as a dual skill. The first just does 1 damage for a lot of mana. I was hoping the AI wouldn't cast it. That skill triggers another skill which is the massive whomp of the skill. I'm going to try to change the first part to a 1 pt heal just so the auto-battle might stop using it.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Auto-battle is a pain. I love the feature but it was removed from VX solely because they couldn't be assed to make a decent AI for it. Nor does anyone on the team have the skills necesaary to make it solid.

But I'm going to try to adjust Frozen Fury again. It's set up as a dual skill. The first just does 1 damage for a lot of mana. I was hoping the AI wouldn't cast it. That skill triggers another skill which is the massive whomp of the skill. I'm going to try to change the first part to a 1 pt heal just so the auto-battle might stop using it.
I'm not sure how the AI works, I assumed it was constantly picking it because it's her highest damaging skill. If it only does one damage, then I dunno. I was hoping there was just an option to make it ineligeble for auto-battle use.

I do know that Donna tends to spam her group-heal ability when there's even slight damage on more than one person.
Keeping everyone topped off isn't really a problem though, it feels more like a character-trait.

OP
ker

ker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm not sure how the AI works, I assumed it was constantly picking it because it's her highest damaging skill. If it only does one damage, then I dunno. I was hoping there was just an option to make it ineligeble for auto-battle use.

I do know that Donna tends to spam her group-heal ability when there's even slight damage on more than one person.
Keeping everyone topped off isn't really a problem though, it feels more like a character-trait.
No, unfortunately there isn't. That'd be the best solution as there's a few skills that the AI uses horribly.

But onto updates!
Making good progress on the second part of chapter 5!

Nightly events - Writing and Images 100% Code 75%
Rhea - Writing and Images 100%
Joan - Writing and Images 100% Code 75%
Naitay - Writing 75%
Angelica - Writing 50% Code 50%
Alena - Writing 33%

Not bad since we've only been in the creation cycle for about 10 days as part 1 was a bit later than usual. Donna's still on the bubble. Her quest and scene is all plotted out, just a question if there's time to do it.

There will also be one retcon from part 1 of chapter 5 (Patron only atm). Fiona didn't split off at the start of chapter 5, she stayed with the rest of the harem.

And of course teasers!

Attachments

OP
ker

ker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

c5m1 preliminary patch notes:
Content additions
-5 new slave quests to gain votes in Corsix! Angelica, Naitay, Joan, Rhea and Alena now have there quests available!
-All quests will have a solution that doesn't involve your harem fucking other people. But if you enjoy it, every quest does have a solution that involves your harem fucking other people!
-Additional night events, moving you into a more 'pleasant' abode then a stinking cell.
-One new slave available for capture!
-Two future slaves teased!
-~300 pages of new text in the game!
-~270 new images in the game!
-11 new scenes in game scenes added, 2 bonus non-canon scenes added!

Hopefully we'll be in testing soon and get it out the the Patrons early in the month! When 5m1 is ready for Patrons, 5m0 will be released to the public!

Attachments

OP
ker

ker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

5m1 has entered testing. Cheers to that!

Attachments

OP
ker

ker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

5m1 final patch notes!

Content additions
-5 new slave quests to gain votes in Corsix! Angelica, Naitay, Joan, Rhea and Alena now have their quests available!
-All quests will have a solution that doesn't involve your harem fucking other people. But if you enjoy it, every quest does have a solution that involves your harem fucking other people!
-Additional night events, moving you into a more 'pleasant' abode then a stinking cell.
-Interactions with Betsy and Melony during the added quests as well as interactions with Teresa and Danielle for all completed ch5 slaves.
-One new slave available for capture.
-Two future slaves teased.
-282 pages of new text in the game.
-308 new images in the game.
-11 new scenes in game scenes added, 2 bonus non-canon scenes added.

Bug fixes/Adjustments
-Adjusted 300+ faces. Zoomed in to give better detail to faces. Panned down to give better detail of the breasts. Because.
-Donnie's sprite replaced
-Numerous early game tweaks/text corrections.
-Fiona did not leave your harem during the entrance to Corsix event

We're in the final testing phase. Hopefully I'll be able to release on the 5th, at which time the public version will get updated to 5m0!

And of course a teaser. Last month I ran a Patron-only poll to decide which slave got to give you a conjugal visit. Noemi barely edged out Sarah in the voting so she got the honor! I'm running a similar poll this month as the events in Corsix are extended enough to allow for it. And you might have more than one willing woman for company this time around! It does require a $2+ pledge to support the development of Harem.

Attachments

OP
ker

ker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Harem c5m1 is released to my patrons, continuing the Corsix arc. 5 slaves get new quests to prove your innocence to the petty aristocracy of the Ratans. This is the early access version, if you want to play it, please swing over to my patreon page and support the further development of Harem!
patreon.com/user?u=2583450
Content additions
-5 new slave quests to gain votes in Corsix! Angelica, Naitay, Joan, Rhea and Alena now have their quests available!
-Additional night events, moving you into a more 'pleasant ‘abode then a stinking cell.
-One new slave available for capture!
-Two future slaves teased!
-279 pages of new text in the game!
-308 new images in the game!
-11 new scenes in game scenes added, 2 bonus non-canon scenes added!

Bug fixes/Adjustments
-Adjusted 300+ faces. Zoomed in to give better detail to faces. Panned down to give better detail of the breasts. Because.
-Donnie's sprite replaced
-Numerous early game tweaks/text corrections.
-Fiona did not leave your harem during the entrance to Corsix event
-Cycle text if you choose Terra or Dianna in Corsix. Fenja if you didn't save her brother in Celee.
-Hopefully resolved all issues with Terra's unique and Chapter 4 flame progression.

At the same time, I’m upgrading the public version of Harem to c5m0. It is time to leave Celee and enter Rata for the first time, finding a very different people and land then what you’re used to, but full of the same beautiful women to enslave! If you’ve played it in version 1, there’s a massive list of upgrades in v2!

-The Path to Corsix is open! Move ahead into the lands of the Ratan empire to continue your search for beautiful women to enslave and to find a way to get back and save your homeland!
-167 pages of new text

Bugfixes
-Fixed an issue where the Celeean Swords line can stall.

OP
ker

ker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Harem, RPG game. c5m0.2 released 11/5/16 (English, Free)

There was a bug in 0.2 that left Terra's unique unavailable. It had been fixed in the c5m1 for Patrons, but this is a fix that I want to migrate into the public version as well. m0.3 fixes that bug retroactively. Just download the updated version and use any save to access Terra's unique quest.

This fix had already been done in the c5m1 that I sent out to Patrons today.