What's new

RPG Maker [Happy Life] Meltys Quest (Official English Translation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [Happy Life] Meltis Quest

The prologue seemed decent as it introduces some of the characters as well as getting you into the action right away. I liked the character design of the Queen, but I have suspicions that she might be the Succubus character that he's been working on. I'm glad this is finally coming along as it's been a while since he did Minako. I could imagine this game would be done by now if he hadn't lost so much progress earlier.

Hikaru III

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Happy Life updated his blog again
seems like there will be a royal (virgin?) route in this game.
Also, he is thinking about upgrading the game after releasing it
and asking fans for scene idea (?)

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Happy Life updated his blog again
seems like there will be a royal (virgin?) route in this game.
Also, he is thinking about upgrading the game after releasing it
and asking fans for scene idea (?)
Basically if you focus only on the main story, there's basically no H scene (outside of losing to monsters, but in those case even when you win you'll unlock the gallery for it)
The direct translation is royal road, but in term of meaning it's basically the 'righteous' path (not in the good vs evil sense, but more of moral vs immoral)

Hikaru III

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Basically if you focus only on the main story, there's basically no H scene (outside of losing to monsters, but in those case even when you win you'll unlock the gallery for it)
The direct translation is royal road, but in term of meaning it's basically the 'righteous' path (not in the good vs evil sense, but more of moral vs immoral)
Thanks for letting me know :D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The games blog has been updated. I think the game is almost done and that they plan to add more content after release. I'm not 100% sure what the update says but that's all I can get from google trans.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The games blog has been updated. I think the game is almost done and that they plan to add more content after release. I'm not 100% sure what the update says but that's all I can get from google trans.

So all the Princesses are going to have Demon forms, that very nice can't wait for the Queen.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Or perhaps that's the intended effect? She's a demon after all.

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Happy Life moved his blog over to a new website last month. He also gave us a new update on the characters in the story.

Apparently, Meltis has 3 older sisters. They all have huge tits and succubus forms :eek:

The mother character seems interesting as she supposedly died when Meltis was only a year old. She also has the biggest boobs amongst all the characters XD.

Hikaru III

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Happy Life moved his blog over to a new website last month. He also gave us a new update on the characters in the story.

Apparently, Meltis has 3 older sisters. They all have huge tits and succubus forms :eek:

The mother character seems interesting as she supposedly died when Meltis was only a year old. She also has the biggest boobs amongst all the characters XD.
yeah, I like the queen more than her daughters :D

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Few new updates from last time:

1. The game is estimated to have over 10 hours of gameplay, which is a ton for a RPGMaker game.

2. Looks like there will be a shota scene in the game, so no links once this comes out. Although, I'm sure most here know where to look.

3. There will be a gloryhole blowjob scene in a confessional booth. Meltis will be wearing a nun costume during the scene.

If you check out the screencaps on his blog, the scene seems pretty amusing XD

Theodosius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I do not know Japanese, is there any date?

Hikaru III

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Happy Life will release the game in English :D

有り難いことに海外から協力者が現れ、新作ゲーム「メルティス・クエスト」は英語版の発売も出来ることになりました。現在、そのため更なる作業中です。 #メルティス・クエスト

Knoloa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

N-No engrish ? Is there hope that the translation is actually good this time ?!

Edit :
"A collaborator from overseas" thank God he actually directly went to an english speaker rather than go the chinese machine translation route.

Last edited:
OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

N-No engrish ? Is there hope that the translation is actually good this time ?!

Edit :
"A collaborator from overseas" thank God he actually directly went to an english speaker rather than go the chinese machine translation route.
This is great news! I'm hoping more developers will do this in the future so these game licensees stop shitting out unedited machine translations and selling them over Steam. I wonder how he was able to find someone to translate the game for him. I would've guessed it was m1zuki if he wasn't already working on Treasure Hunter Mai lol.

Remtairy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well the cat is out of the bag now.

I'm Remtairy, I'm working together with Sachinama to make Meltys Quest. Then I'm going to localize it into real English. I had mod approval from DarkFire1004 to make a new thread when I was ready to officially announce the game at the same the demos would be released.

Right now both the japanese and english demos are still a few days away from being released. The homepage for the news about the english version of Meltys Quest will be at patreon.com/remtairy. I might start writing posts there today since people know there is a translation in the works now.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'll be keeping an eye on this then. It looks like fun and with it getting a translation. I'm hyped to play this.
Post the link to the new thread here when it's made to make is easier for people to keep up to date. :)

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well the cat is out of the bag now.

I'm Remtairy, I'm working together with Sachinama to make Meltys Quest. Then I'm going to localize it into real English. I had mod approval from DarkFire1004 to make a new thread when I was ready to officially announce the game at the same the demos would be released.

Right now both the japanese and english demos are still a few days away from being released. The homepage for the news about the english version of Meltys Quest will be at patreon.com/remtairy. I might start writing posts there today since people know there is a translation in the works now.
Welcome Remtairy! We're happy to have you, and I'm even more hyped about Meltys Quest now that we're going to have a completely accurate English translation.

I have several questions for you if you don't mind. If you're uncomfortable answering any one of these, no worries. Some of these questions will be about the game, but most will be out of my curiosity XD.

1. How long have you been following Sachinama? Were you a big fan of "Bitch JK in RPG" and "Minako" as well as his CG sets?

2. How did this collaboration come about? Was Sachinama actively looking for someone to translate Meltys Quest?

3. What kind of person is Sachinama? He sounds like a pretty cool guy :D

4. Has Sachinama learned anything since his previous game, Minako? What was his main takeaway from creating Minako?

I know a lot of people didn't like it because it had no combat and the map was too big; some even suggested that it should've been a VN. I was quite happy with it though as I think his decision to make it a RPGMaker game made it more immersive for me as I was able to explore the town and run around somewhere I've never been before. It meant a lot for me as someone who has lived in a big city my whole life, and to be someone else in a rural town in Japan added a ton of depth to the game. It really should've sold better than it did in my opinion. In fact, just talking about it makes me want to replay it lol.

5. What is it like working with him? Is it fun? Difficult? You two seem like very hard workers.

6. How many CG will Meltys Quest have?

7. What kind of fetishes will there be?

8. Will there be an option to give Meltys lighter skin? I think a lot of people would like that; although, it might be a lot more work for Sachinama.

9. Is there any significance to Sachinama's circle name, "Happy Life"? Is it supposed to be ironic? XD

10. Does Sachinama know about this forum? Does he think we're a bunch of filthy pirates? :p

All joking aside, I for one am really glad to have you here. I believe most of the community will be as well.

I would've asked more questions about you, but you seemed to have answered all my questions on your .

Looking forward to more collaborations between you, Sachinama, and other circles you might work with in the future. Thank you so much for working on Meltys Quest!

Status
Not open for further replies.