Gordon (Sponge)

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Gordon (Sponge)

"How unfortunate for you," the woman growled. "But I'm not trying to intimidate you. I do not want anything from you that I could not simply take."

She crouched low then, and showed a toothy grin, her enlarged canine teeth showing menacingly.

"You have killed two of my pack, including my mate. For that I should kill you. But maybe I will turn you instead, and take you as my new mate. Men are hard to find in this region. Too much competition."

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Turn me?.... oh duh, she means make you one of them. He gave a smug smile. "Does that mean I can still keep my sanity?" He was pretty much stalling as long as he could, hoping something might interfere and save his ass. From how he saw it, there was no way out. If he ran, she'd easily catch him. If he fought, she'd just summon more of those things to help.

He slumped his shoulders, giving a heavy sigh. "Look, I'm sorry for killing your mate ok? I honestly thought coming out here into the woods was a bad idea, but instead I had to make sure that girl I was with didn't get herself killed. And only when your mate attacked me, did I retaliate. In fact I tried to make sure if he was hostile or not before making an action. Then he bit me, so of course I'm going to consider that hostile." Shrugging, he shook his head. "Is it just me, or are woman the more dominate creatures here? Now that I take the time to think about it." Just thinking out loud, as long as he could stall. He wasn't a furry, and didn't plan on becoming one either.
"Look, is there some kind of deal we can work out here? Again, I'm sorry for what's happened, and I know nothing I can do will bring your mate back. I'm honestly sorry about this. But I wouldn't fit in with your pack. Plus I'm trying to help out a village that's getting terrorized by demons and if I just left them for this, well that'd be a jerk move." He gave a nervous smile, his eye twitching.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The wolf woman laughed to herself, as did the two other Lycans who now joined her, approaching him from his left and right, surrounding him.

"You're a bit clueless aren't you," she said. "Yes, there are many 'demons' attacking that village. It's a catch-all term used by those peasants. We Lycans have done our share of hunting them as well, and therefore we are demons in a sense... It was necessary to replenish our numbers, but we too hunted the menfolk of that village, and occassionally their womanfolk as well. So you see, you're in a tough predicament. You either become our meal, or you become one of us - and you'll be preying on the village anyways."

The Lycans began to crowd in.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"-and you'll be preying on the village anyways."

His eye stopped twitching, and now turned into a scowl of hate.
"You want me to go kill innocent people, that I even promised to help?! Look, I'm willing to accept your dumb ass ritual transformation shit, but I'm NOT going to attack that village."
His hand gripped his weapon hard, knuckles growing white. "So unless your transformation crap can make me change my mind about that, you'll have to kill me. But before you do that, at least answer me one question."
It's been nagging too long at his mind. Her eyes were just like their's, yet she wasn't one of them. Still, it was too coincidental. His mind was fighting the possibility for so long, but if he was going to die here, he wanted to know if the woman he cared about in that village was truly what she said. He didn't want to doubt but... It's the perfect explanation, isn't it?
"There is a woman in the village, Alicia. She has the eyes just like all of you do. Is she the one who's putting this fog over the land?" As those words left his lips, all his anger in his voice disappeared and turned into desperate plea. Being right was always so good, but desperately he wanted to be wrong this time.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The three Lycans smiled and looked at each other knowingly.

"Tell you what, after we turn you and you start to feel the hunger, then we'll take you right to her, and you can here the answer from her own lips," said the leading female.

The time had come, the wolves were closing. Gordon had to make a decision: was he going to stand and fight, or try to make a sudden break for it?

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Still didn't answer my damn question. Whatever, he'd find out for himself. Besides, why would they even tell him the truth, let alone why would he even believe them? How could he even doubt Alicia? She was way too sweet... right?

He was going to run for it. But if they caught them, he'd fight tooth and nail.
"Fine, well I'll at least make it known to you guys, your even more pussier then the Twilight werewolves."

Course, he immediately ran afterwards and bolted to get away.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gordon sprang, but every Lycan was immediately upon him, swiping and biting at him with tooth and claw. Whether it was desperation or divine intervention, the young mage bent, ducked and wound away from each strike. This, the lycans had not expected, and he was able to make another immediate dash to break their coverage while they were all off balance.

With his head tucked low, Gordan sprinted past the two less talkative Lycans and cleared all three of them. Now he was on the escape again.

---------------
Gordon gains the skill Dodger Level 1 ((due to some very good defense rolls))
---------------

Gordon didn't know the direction he was running in, but he didn't care, it was good enough that he managed to escape the Lycans for now, and buy himself perhaps a couple more minutes of living.

It was then that he saw it. A shimmer of sunlight in front of him. Running for all he was worth towards it, he pumped his legs until they felt like lead weights beneath him and his ribcage burned like a coal oven, but at last he was once again bathed in sunlight and the Lycans snapping at his heels were suddenly lost behind him, looking around blankly and then running off in other directions, as though compelled to turn away.

"There you are," said Jasamine, suddenly popping up out of a tree beside him, making his already racing heart give another feeble leap that might have killed him if he were an old man. "I would have looked for you earlier, but I was a bit busy with your companion that you ran away from." She gave Gordon a reproachful look.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The Zone. Some people call it that when your adrenaline is pumping so hard that you don't even see or notice anything else but your goal. His was to survive. Claws and teeth were all he saw, and avoiding them was his only chance of staying alive.

Ducking past the first wolf, what could of ripped his stomach out was barely avoided by a sudden back step, more like a back jump. Immediately after he dived forward to the side, gnashing teeth grazing at his shoulder. Passing him, the second one leaps in for a tackle. Instead of running forward he quickly stopped dead in his tracks and stuck his staff out in front of him, catching the tackling bite that was meant for his throat and instead biting the wood. He through to monster to the side as it gripped tightly, but lost grip as he tackled the monster into a nearby tree, and kept running.....

Panting hard, he looked behind them. He had lost them. I lost them? I live? I did it! Hah! I'll come back later to kick your a-
"There you are," said Jasamine, suddenly popping up out of a tree beside him.
"Holy hell!" Jumping back at the surprise he suddenly saw the girl. "Oh it's... it's you. Wait." He rushed up to the girl, gripping her shoulders tightly and almost shaking her. "Where's Deana? Is Deana ok? Where is she!?" After the girl responded, he let out a heavy sigh of relief. "So that means she's ok, right? I.. I need to tell her I'm sorry. I just got so startled. I didn't know what to do."

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jasamine crooked a wispy green eyebrow at Gordon's professed guilt.

"She's a bit hung up at the moment. I had to improvise, so I bound her to a tree and summoned a satyr to oversee her. She seemed to be a bit angry about it, but physically it seems to be doing the trick."

Jasamine took Gordon's arm gently in her delicate hand. "Maybe we could allow her some privacy until her lust has been sated and you and I could talk? It's been a while since a man has come into our grove. The other dryad's will be quite jealous that I was the one to find you."

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

(prepare for rant!)

His eyebrow twitched, she was okay but he had confirmed a complete stranger was now abusing her body. If she was going to be sexed up it should be somebody she at least trusted a bit. Only gazing at the Dryad's figure for a brief moment, he shook his head and withdrew from her grasp quickly.
"No! Where is she? She shouldn't be forced to fuck a complete stranger. I'll take.... I'll take his place." He blushed deep crimson at his last words, but retained his serious appearance.
"And I refuse to intercourse with you, as you are a complete stranger too. Your garden is only torture to people, beguiling men with your dryad's beauty and.. bust and tight ass, and.."
His mind was getting distracted and his eyes were wandering the womans body, but he couldn't break. He'd be a hypocrite otherwise. Gordon resumed his speech from where he left off,
"And your lust flowers, forcing woman to fuck anything or anyone they come across. It's a disgusting trap. Your taking something that symbolizes intimate connection and your twisting it to only just a toy to be enjoyed. Granted, it's fun, and it feels great. But people that just randomly fuck other people without even understanding, let alone knowing the other person is sick. Friends fuck, even families fuck and make incest. But it's even more disgusting to be doing it with people unknown, because even if incest is disturbing, the people at least know and understand each other." Clearing his throat, he hocked snot from his throat and spat it directly on one of those foul flowers.
"I admire plants and forests, life is delicate and important in every living thing. But I despise things that manipulate people for there lusts. And those flowers, are exactly that. Those aren't plants, those are drugs. You might as well be giving Deana a roofy in her drink and rape her in her sleep with what you guys are doing."
He was really letting go, speaking how he felt about the whole situation and what was going on. Rape was rape, however somebody looked at it. And this was no different to him.
"You act cute, and give your innocent looks. I might be wrong, it might be true that you mean no harm. But your doing it. While the men might have their way with you willingly without drugs and just being plain seduced, the woman you guide into here just become your sex slaves." Letting out a deep breath of anger, he held his hand up to his heart, gripping tightly as his knuckles grew white, trying to restrain from hitting this woman.
"And I will NOT sleep with people that do this to others."

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*SLAP*

Gordon's rant was ended with a stinging swip from the dryad's small hand across his cheek. It stung, but she was so small that there was not enough force behind it to really hurt him.

"That was for being rude to the flowers," the horned dryad said crossly. Then she placed her hands firmly onto her shapely hips and tried to make herself seem taller, as though she were speaking down to him despite his taller stature.

"Your human arrogance is REALLY annoying. As if your hang ups or opinions on mating MATTER or APPLY to Mother Nature and the rest of her children! Of all the species that walk this earth, only humans were dull enough to attribute the act of sex with other emotions. It's your religions and your philosophy that demand things like monogamy, or that sex has to be for the sake of reproduction, or that you have to make an emotional connection with someone to fuck them - even though many humans are hypocrites about this!"

The little dryad tapped her foot in her own indignation.

"If it is in something's nature to have sex, then it shouldn't be denied! Deana walked into the lust lily patch, by accident, not design. There is no malevolence to them growing, nor to the satyrs for cultivating them. The satyrs use the lillies in their own ceremonies, which do not involve humans! Our grove is our home and designed to be agreeable to us! We don't trap humans here, and we don't keep them against their will. If a human female is affected by the lillies, then she needs sexual stimulation to cure her - otherwise she'll be completely on edge for an unhealthy amount of time.

"And as for you and I having intercourse! You can forget that honor! I was going to talk to you about your magic, and how we've had many wizards who have visited this grove before, trading secrets with us. I WAS going to offer you a chance to see our collection, but seeing as you are such an insufferable twit, I think that bird has flown!"

She stomps off further into the grove, pointing to the right. "The girl you wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole before, but now suddenly want to fuck is that way! If you harm the satyr attending to her, you'll wish you were with the Lycans!"

The dryad, sounding as if she were near to tears, dashes off and disappears into a tree, phasing into it as though she were a ghost, leaving Gordon to ponder.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rubbing his cheek, he frowned, watching the woman run off. Maybe I was a bit... harsh. I did it again, acting and speaking without thinking. And alot of what she says is true. But she also got ALOT wrong. I don't want to fuck Deana. But she's in a circumstance that forces her to fuck somebody, so I want to help her. There is a difference.
The idea of losing the chance at learning magic was annoying, but he thought it was worth the sacrifice for standing what he believed in. She was right, humans are hypocrites. But that doesn't mean all of them are. And some situations force people to be hypocrites enable to benefit others more so.
Plus the dryad said earlier that they only allow people they want inside the forest. So that means they knew we were in trouble, and offered to help. It's not their fault that their culture can have significant effects on people...... I'm going to need to apologize if I see her again. But for now, I need to make sure Deana is ok. Glancing down at the flower, covered in his vile phlegm he leaned down and wiped it off as best as he could without harming the flower.
"Still, they could of chosen a flower for their culture that didn't have side effects. Like maybe sunflowers or roses at least. Pretty without being toxic." He muttered under his breath. As he entered where the Dryad- no she had a name, Jasmine. He followed where Jasmine pointed, and promised himself not to hurt the satyr, no matter what he walked into them doing at that time.
Damnit, every time I open my mouth I only end up hurting people instead of helping. Maybe I should just stop talking all together and just remain silent. It still nagged at his mind. Would he find that dryad again? He wanted to apologize to remove his guilt, didn't matter whether or not she'd give the magic or not. He'd learn by himself. Maybe just studying the dryads and saytrs will show him..... Maybe I'm a monster like those things out there.

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gordon heard Deana before he saw her, and knew instantly what act she was currently performing. She was moaning and breathing in heavy, rhythmic gasps. Her voice fluttered in lewd, delicate tones.

"Uh. Uh. Uh. Ah.. Ohhh... Nnn... Nnngha.. mmm... mmahh..ah..ah..Ah.. AHH!"

Gordon rounded a bend in the path and saw a medium sized tree trunk, around which was looped many lengths of thick, leafy vines of ivy. On either side of the tree from where he was watching, he saw a bound foot and a bound forearm being held by the vines, which looped about each other and around the upper branches for support. There was little doubt that Deana was naked and bound by those ivy strands to the other side of that tree. Her body was shuddering, and bucking in time with her moans, which could only mean that something was thrusting into her from the other side.

Dark thoughts crept into Gordon's mind as he rounded the trunk, and saw to the confirmation of his fears, a large, man-sized satyr - horns, goat-legs and all - hunching into Deana's naked, well-toned body against the tree. Deana had her eyes closed and her face was contorted not in pain but in the same wincing, engrossed passion that Gordon had seen on Alicia's face the previous night. She was enjoying being impaled.

The satyr was well built and muscled - certainly not the children's book image of a silly little pan pipes playing fawn. This was a meatier, grown-up, weight-lifting, juiced up older cousin version of a satyr, and he was pumping his long shaft into Deana's honey hole with every ounce of his strength. From the smell and sight of her dripping wetness, it didn't take that much wit to realize Deana was enjoying the sensation.

Suddenly, Deana opened her eyes and saw Gordon watching. Her face, which had been pink before, turned a deep crimson and she quickly looked away. Her moans became stifled, but such was the dedication with which the satyr pistoned into her body that she quickly broke back into her lewd pattern.

"Hanh...ah... guh...go away!...nnnh... you... don't... uh... want me..."

To this, the Satyr slowed his movement, and a concerned look came over his face, until he turned and noticed Gordon standing there.

"Oh, hello," he said, realizing now that it was not him that Deana had been addressing. "Lovely day isn't it?" He returned to his thrusting. "I suppose you're the one Jasamine told me about. Said she had to go off and make sure you weren't wolf chow. Glad she found you. Heh, well, I guess you're glad too." He said with a wink.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upon seeing the sight, he had different emotions boiling up inside of him. First was anger of course, that this thing was abusing her body. Embarrassment came second, seeing Deana's naked full form for the first time. Lust came third, she was so erotic and the way she was just moaning and groaning from the panting, she was getting it rough and she was enjoying it. She then spotted him.

"Hanh...ah... guh...go away!...nnnh... you... don't... uh... want me..."

Suddenly, guilt took the lead and came crashing in first place. That wasn't it at all. But before he started to get all emotional on himself he took off his shirt and cast it into the bushes, approaching the Satyr.

"For your information, I didn't even touch Jasmine at all. Now your time is up. I've come back to apologize to Deana and make it up to her. Thank you though for keeping her satisfied until then though. You can go and have Jasmine if you wish, but Deana is now going to be with me, ok? So untie her and let her go ok? She doesn't deserve to be bound like an animal." His voice had a demanding, yet calm and clear approach. His brow was already sweating with nervousness, and his body was already becoming hard underneath his clothing, but he wanted to be taken seriously, despite the current situation. Glancing over to Deana's face, he was able to show a sincere smile. "Will you forgive me?"

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmh?" the satyr seemed confused for a moment. "Ohhh you thought - hah! No, I didn't mean the two of you had sex, though she's certainly interested in humans, since she's prohibited from mating with us satyrs. Er no, I just meant you must be happy not to be wolf chow."

Gordon took his shirt off and seemed to possess a different attitude.

"Ah, I see," said the satyr. "Is that what you would prefer miss?" he asked Deana, who panted and continued to look away, her face hot and looking extremely embarrassed.

"Ahh... I don't want to be alone with him!" she panted suddenly. "I'm too angry... too damn... mm... horny to deal with your apology!" she said, turning to Gordon, a complex mosaic of emotion written on her face.

"So...?" the satyr didn't know what to do. Turning to look at Gordon, the satyr reads the mage's face and slowly comes to a halt. Deana seems to panic as the thrusting stops.

"N-no! I'm not there yet!" she yells out anxiously.

"Don't worry miss. This fellow seems sincere," the satyr said. "I'll stand by awhile to make sure things are okay, all right?"

Her body too needy to allow her much protest, she nods as she begins to moan incoherently. The goat man withdraws from her womanhood, strands of love nectar trailing between the tip of his cock and her pink slit.

Straining against the tree she pushes her pelvis out, proffering her sweetness to Gordon with seemingly no shame whatsoever, though her face tells a different story.

"G-go on.. then... hurry, I need.. you inside me."

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gordon blushes deep red, he wasn't sure he'd be comfortable to do it in front of somebody else. But he had to, if he was going to make up for what he did to her. Nodding firmly, he undid his pants and slid his boxers off, standing there fully erect and hard. Approaching Deana, he wraps his arms around her, fiddling with the vines and untying them as he presses his body tightly to hers. He can feel her tits rubbing against them, already stiff and hard against his skin. Rubbing his cock to her slit teasingly, he continues to fiddle with the vines until finally they come loose. Immediately he thrusts inside her, embracing her tightly in his arms he tilts his head to the side and slides his tongue inside her mouth.

She's already so wet, it's easy to thrust into her body and he tries to pick up from where he saw the saytr, fucking fast and hard which was almost a breeze for him. Honestly he'd always wanted to get rid of sexual tension by acting like a beast, but he'd always been a soft guy. But he needed to be this way right now to satisfy her.
"Now do whatever you want to me ok? Let it all out."

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Deana quivered visibly as Gordon dropped his pants and boxers, stepping out of them and approaching her exposed body, completely erect. Deana's eyes stared hard and longingly at his cock, and she strained against her bonds in an effort to place her nethers closer to it. She moaned lewdly as his body came to press against her own.

Her breasts felt nice and soft against his solid chest, and as he reached beyond and over her to fiddle with the vines, her mouth made for his neck, kissing and sucking and licking at it madly. In between each smacking, licking kiss, she murmured small pleas to him, begging him to fuck her. To hear her say such things, knowing how angry she had been with him and how willful and stubborn she was normally, it was quite a shock to Gordon.

His cock teases the dripping edges of her slit, and she whines in an extremely adorable, sexy way that only furthers Gordon's erection and own desire. Up close, Gordon could smell her natural earthy scent, so different from Alicia's. The bonds of the ivy loosened and she fell onto him then, his shaft sliding upwards and inside of her slick honeypot.

She felt amazing, and her inner muscles seemed to get to work immediately, snapping around his length and swirling and rolling her hips to get maximum friction out of his thrusts.

He cranes his neck to sync up his mouth with her own. Despite the crazy lust that has overtaken her, there is a brief pause as her lips hover in front of his own, then she sinks her mouth into his and lets his tongue roam freely inside of her, greeting it with her own wet appendage, dancing and darting with him, trading saliva in a frantic, wanton exchange.

Pulling away for a moment and concentrating on base, animal fucking, he looked into her eyes and told her to have her way with him. Groaning and overcome with desire, Deana nodded, throwing her arms around his neck and digging her fingernails into his back, while her legs wrapped and hooked around his waist, locking foot to foot to prevent her from sliding off. Gordon placed his hands on her ass to prop her up and provide the leverage he needed to continue fucking her against the tree.

He felt her muscles tightening and contracting, and she bit into his shoulder lightly as her first orgasm came.

That was not the end though, as she unwound her legs, and then standing, gently pushed Gordon to the forest floor on his back. Then standing over him, she squated and lowered herself onto his erection again, riding him in a cowgirl position, bouncing up and down, her breasts jiggling and hypnotizing him as she milked his cock.

Finally, after many minutes of this thrusting and desperate sex, the two of them reached a satisfying mutual orgasm. Shuddering with the intensity, Deana collapsed on top of Gordon, her sweating, worn out body heaving deep breaths as she lay on him. Her racing heart beat quickly in time with his own, and she did not seem to show any desire to move away from him, clinging to his frame.

From several yards away came a giggle, and Gordon suddenly became aware of people besides himself and Deana who had gathered in the grove. They had attracted quite an audience. No less than three dryads - none of them horned like Jasamine - and seven satyrs sat at the edge of the small glade watching the two humans. One blond, female satyr was crouched down and giving the Satyr that had been attending to Deana before a deep, vigorous blowjob, sucking noisily and gleefully at the large cock. It had been from her that the giggle had come from, and the male satyr had his head raised in a look of release. Stepping away from from its partner, the female satyr opened her mouth and wagged a cum covered tongue up at the male with a frisky smile, before swallowing all that was in her mouth with a wink and a wag of her small goat's tail.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

(Damn, wish I could write sex scenes like that!)

The first time he had sex was a gentle loving one, but this was down right freaky lustful sex! Losing control of his mind and just concentrating on her tits and flesh squeezed in his hands. His conscious was now buried deep inside and hidden under the rug of his brain, only the urge to feel her tight pussy squeeze and contract on him drove his actions. When she came for the first time, he shivered feeling all the liquids and honey juices flow down his cock. But before he could release his own load, she pushed him back down onto the floor onto his back. Not even allowed a chance to move she immediately lined up and mounted his hard cock. The fall had startled him so he was able to hold it in, watching her tits bounce up and down in the air, as he watched them he squeezed and stroked her ass cheeks tightly.
Her second contraction then pushed him over edge, and they both let out loud screams of orgasmic pleasure as he blew his entire cum load into her tight vag, feeling his cock squirting and shooting it out, filling his mind with fantastic feelings of bliss and pleasure. After that, she had fallen on top of him and was clinging tightly, his cock unmoved and plugging her pussy full with his seed.

That... was... amazing...
He panted, too tired to even speak. His cock still remained inside of her as she was gripping to him tightly, even after the session they had. It felt too good to take out, so instead he just hugged her back tightly, enjoying the warmth of her body and avoided disturbing her from he rest. But something all the sudden felt off... Glancing around, Gordon let out a surprised gasp to see that apparently he was preforming a stage show, as some of the forest folk were staring at him and Deana. He wanted to get up and cover himself in clothing from these creatures, but that option wasn't available since Deana was holding him in place. As he blushed red, he let out a harsh loud whisper. "HEY! Haven't you ever privacy! Go! Shoo!"
Then hearing a giggle, he turned his head to see the Saytr getting a blowjob, and it was the same one.
What is he still doing here!? Things have never been more awkward and embarrassing for him. He was unaware he'd been fucking Deana the whole time while being watched. And now, he lies down on the floor with the naked beauty, his cock still inside her, and unable to move.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

One of the other dryad males, a smaller, more typical looking one (in Gordon's opinions) laughed at Gordon's indignation.

"Shoo, he says! Haharhar! Like we was a pack o' forest animals."

To this the dryads who lounged lazily from tree branches and the satyrs who lay and sat amongst the flowers and bushes all tittered and snickered in agreement.

"Naw lad, you be laying with your woman in our home, nature's boudoir you might say... but don't be shy, you were giving it to your lass quite well. You were having a grand old time of it. With a bit more experience, you might be a right honorific satyr!"

This got another titter from the crowd, and then a freckled redheaded satyr girl spoke up.

"Aye, he might at that, Johnny Blackhorn, but the girl is already there. Twas masterful the way she road him into the ground."

To this the satyrs all said "Aye!" in unison.

From atop his chest, Deana was forced to smile self-consciously at the praise, and she buried her blushing face into Gordon's chest.

The ginger satyr girl then looked at Gordon. "Now don't you be ashamed, you sweet thing, for sex is only natural, and it's what we satyrs are used to. You can't have done anything that we ourselves haven't already perfected. Up until recent times, young lovers from the village would wander these woods looking to find our grove, so that they could gain our advice on love-making. Soft and gentle, hard and fast, kinky and twisted, we love it all, and teach humans to love it as well. We haven't had an ungrateful student yet!"

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The Saytrs and Dryads were right, they weren't animals. He just didn't know how else to address the situation. They were only making it worse by joking around with him.

One of them mentioned Deana to be "his girl" which he immediately grew a deep density of red. They continued to say he was almost as good as a Saytr. Gordon wasn't sure if he should take that as a compliment for being good at sex, or an insult for being horny. Then it was her turn to blush as they said she was already 'mastered' the art. He could only wrap his arms around her and pet her head softly in consolation.

After the little girls speech, he gave a small nod. "Yes, I know it's natural. But we didn't come to the grove to figure out some.." His voice got quieter. "Sex tips." Clearing his throat, he resumed. "But.. I do have to thank you for giving us a place to take shelter from those monsters. When I was trying to find my way back, one of the females in the pack said she was going to make me her mate. But what pissed me off the most is that she said I was going to kill other people after she did that."