What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ギンギラドット☆スター] ドット彼女 RJ113437

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: RJ113437 - Dot Girlfriend

Actually you can do ALL h-scenes and make every heroine a lover on true world mode (Massive grinding and a broken mind like me i think).

The story up to ver 1.0 is that: the world ended on august 15 with those shadows attack (the weirdo with the blindfold is the embodiment of "ruin" or something like that), the little girl with green hair was saved by the hero and once she grew up she found a way to travel back in time to save everyone but it was useless and the best she could do was put the hero on a time loop of those 15 days so he could be happy with a girl he loved until it was time to "reset the world" (...seriously id prefer death over that setup)

According to the author's blog ver 2.0 adds a true ending which i hope ends up better cause otherwise the one you and i got in ver 1.0 is the only one (and i got a 100% play including achievements...yes im that crazy)

P.D. the red-haired is awfuly tricky to get her event
Great ! :eek:

Could you please give me a quick walkthrough and how to obtain all achivements ? :confused:

Please ! :D

the_high_king

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hxxps://mega.co.nz/#!FgdHFKYb!Y6lE0j91jz8B46_8h2-7ZkD0FfZhOhaFJlYpLqSbP8Q
Thanks, but still no text in the game :/ Am I perhaps missing a very specific japanese font?

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Great ! :eek:

Could you please give me a quick walkthrough and how to obtain all achivements ? :confused:

Please ! :D
As for achievements, I know a few of them are obvious, collecting all the panties and squid, I think there's one that has to do with crabs but I'm not sure how you get that one, maybe catching a lot of them?

Then there's one for defeating 20 of those delinquent/pompadour dudes on the beach, which spawns George, the blonde one, who is MUCH stronger compared to them. Defeating him gives you another achievement.

I'm not sure how you get the one involving the coins but it opens up all the h-scenes if I translated the description correctly.

The second to last one requires you to do a virgin run, don't know what the last one is.

Last edited:

Nereid8

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Achievements (from left to right):

- Crabs: Talk to 30 crabs and then catch the golden crab at the cave (auto event)
- Jellyfish Collector: Get all kinds of jellyfish (i hated this one)
- Panty Collector: Get all kinds of underwear (includes the ones you can buy; there is a guy with glasses on the right most map which gives you a male bikini if you have lots of underwear)
- Coin Collector: Find the 10 special coins around the maps (sorry, cant remember the places)
- Beat George after the next achievement (you can exchange 100 exp for a stat upgrade drink on the restaurant talking with the guy with pink helmet; you also get some drinks by completing quests)
- Beat 20 delinquents
- Virgin graduation (have sex with any heroine; easier if you do it after you successfuly confess)
- Harem (all the heroines are your lovers; i also hated this one)

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

@ Kirshz and Nereid8: Thanks ! You made my day.

About the quests:

- Searching the hidden ninjas, I found one in midnight (in the cave) and another one in the morning (in the place where twin blonde haired sisters are staying). It seem to have a last one is hiding somewhere (Maybe in the afternoon but I couldn't find him).

- I have to pay 1 action in order to awake the men who are lying on the beach (3 men are lying but I only awake 2 of them). What is this quest ?

- The little girl (in the place where you meet the purple haired girl) keep kicking my ass whenever I talk to her. What should I do to unlock her scene ?

P/s: Sorry for my bad English.

Nereid8

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@ Kirshz and Nereid8: Thanks ! You made my day.

About the quests:

- Searching the hidden ninjas, I found one in midnight (in the cave) and another one in the morning (in the place where twin blonde haired sisters are staying). It seem to have a last one is hiding somewhere (Maybe in the afternoon but I couldn't find him).

- I have to pay 1 action in order to awake the men who are lying on the beach (3 men are lying but I only awake 2 of them). What is this quest ?

- The little girl (in the place where you meet the purple haired girl) keep kicking my ass whenever I talk to her. What should I do to unlock her scene ?

P/s: Sorry for my bad English.
- I love those guys and wonder how they got their ninja rank, the next one is at the kitchen of the restaurant (you can work part-time there if you didnt know); the last appears at night to the right of the restaurant door (it's kinda difficult to see)

- You also need 1 drink for every guy, and they change the drink sometimes so get many of every drink

- You also must give her a drink everyday for around 5-6 days to get her scene

Maybe i'll write a walk for the game with as much as i can remember (i had fun writing the walk for arms devicer) or just keep answering questions here (at least until my memory burns with another annoying game XD)

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

- I love those guys and wonder how they got their ninja rank, the next one is at the kitchen of the restaurant (you can work part-time there if you didnt know); the last appears at night to the right of the restaurant door (it's kinda difficult to see)

- You also need 1 drink for every guy, and they change the drink sometimes so get many of every drink

- You also must give her a drink everyday for around 5-6 days to get her scene

Maybe i'll write a walk for the game with as much as i can remember (i had fun writing the walk for arms devicer) or just keep answering questions here (at least until my memory burns with another annoying game XD)
Much appreciated, man.

Waiting for your walkthrough...

Edit: What should I do after talking to 3 ninjas to complete the quest ?

Last edited:

ilian82

Reputation score

For some unknown reason i get "rgss have stopped working" each time time advance to next day.It makes it impossible to make any progress in the game.Do anybody else got the same problem?

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

any 100% save yet ?

Nereid8

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hi everyone, since i wont do a walkthrough (too busy lately) i'll leave my saves

Slot 5: LAST ROOM. Talk to the green haired girl to get her scene and the real ending

Slot 6: LAST DAY. Enter the gray door to go back to august 1 or august 15 (you can also enter the recollection rooms to check the scenes or head to the cave and open the real ending door)

For slot 5 to work you need to be playing ver. 2.0 of the game

Attachments

Boardwalk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can buy an orb for 50k in top right screen store, bottom left corner (screen with the two blondes in the morning).

It will max out a heroines horniness as soon as you talk to them when you have it equipped. Easier to get the all heroine sex achievement since you don't need to grind at all.

You can sell panties/squids for coins and then sell the coins for money.

For the red-head you need to talk to her/do the shooting minigame.
You then need to find her in the showers (two righthand boxes on the starting screen). Then talk to her again.

Nereid8

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You can buy an orb for 50k in top right screen store, bottom left corner (screen with the two blondes in the morning).

It will max out a heroines horniness as soon as you talk to them when you have it equipped. Easier to get the all heroine sex achievement since you don't need to grind at all.

You can sell panties/squids for coins and then sell the coins for money.

For the red-head you need to talk to her/do the shooting minigame.
You then need to find her in the showers (two righthand boxes on the starting screen). Then talk to her again.
yup, i realized about the orb way too late (it's not even on the saves since i did it the hard way) my grind was on the panty/squid as you said and fighting (once i maxed the stats with drinks it was easy)

i totally hated the red-head and got the shower event by mere coincidence while looking for a ninja lol

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

@ Nereid8: What should I do after talking to 3 ninjas ? The quest didn't complete even after talking to all of them. :confused:

squeaky_shoes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I can get one girl to have sex with me, but the others I'm confused as to what to do. Since I can't read moon-runes, I have no idea how to proceed.

Nereid8

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@ Nereid8: What should I do after talking to 3 ninjas ? The quest didn't complete even after talking to all of them. :confused:
I can get one girl to have sex with me, but the others I'm confused as to what to do. Since I can't read moon-runes, I have no idea how to proceed.
@GOR: There are 4 ninjas to find:

- 0: The one on the cave to begin the quest (Night)
- 1: On the shop where you find the blondes (Morning)
- 2: On the restaurants kitchen (Afternoon; no idea if it appears at morning too)
- 3: Next to the restaurant's door (Night, this one is kinda hidden)

@squeaky_shoes: Which girl exactly?

Boardwalk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Generally all you need to do is keep talking to them once a day.

From left to right of the 2nd row of the gallery:

1) Buy enough things from her (not sure if it is total money spent or number of times needed to buy something) - I bought the cheapest item about 20 times

2) Play minigame/talk to -> check shower(first screen) -> talk to again -> play minigame against her

3) Talk to (Don't need to do anything special I think)

4) Talk to her with soda item (can buy from 1st girl shop, 2nd item in list)

5) Pay 8k

6) Have sex with some of the other NON-girlfriendable girls (ie the other 7 in this list), then talk to her while she in front of the restaurant

7) Save her from thug, keep talking to every day, choose first option, after 5 or 6 days you can choose the 3rd option

8) Talk to her, need an item to progress I believe, not sure where I got it from though, hints indicate it is from one of the girlfriends

BTW, what do you mean by moon-runes anyway?
Sounds like your comp is missing a font or it isn't in japanese mode

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

@ Nereid8: Thank you !

@ Boardwalk: Moon-runes is a slang about Japanese words. Because those words just too hard to understand. His comp did not miss any font.

Almost all J-games will be automatically crashed if you did not install J-font.

CPTKeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
[ギンギラドット☆スター] ドット彼女

[-DLSite Link.-]
"http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ113437.html"

If any chance, some of you has the 2.0 Version. Although I haven't tried the game yet, but the Sprite Animation shown on the screenshot looks kinda interesting.

Another thing, I just notice his making a second game and it's a figthing genre. I'm not sure if this one will contain any sexual action, but I will look forward to it.

[-Here the author's blog.-]
"http://b.dlsite.net/RG21952/"

Last edited: