What's new

Ghost House Gunsweeper (Full English Translation)

Cracklemere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Ghost House Gunsweeper (Full English Translation)

Sorry, I realize it sounds misleading. From now on if I post a thread on translations I will put Full English Translation In Progress so that it's less confusing. I have this game on hold for a day or two since i'm getting some really weird gibberish in the strings and while I was trying to figure it out someone asked me to translate a newer game. I'm using the new game to learn to translate better, I have already learned that i'm getting Japanese writing that is not showing up in my translator so I am relying more on a Japanese dictionary. It's having the side effect of slowing me down since I have to check every translation to see if it has missing symbols so that I can look them up.
Hey, you're trying at least but there's no point in saying that it'll be done in a few hours when there's weeks of work to do ^_^.

Take your time and make it good; not too much time though as we need more translated games to play :)

Rateptaker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you would be so kind to tell me approximately how much longer will it take for the translation to be finished?

OP
V

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm not sure, my internet is supposed to be turned off within a week and I have been getting really bad gibberish that is just useless to me in most of the files. I'm trying it again tonight to see how far I can get now that I have more experience with other games.

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Any update?
He's not been online for four weeks. He also had another two projects he was supposedly doing. Whether he was or not is unknown...:confused:

Cracklemere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

He's not been online for four weeks. He also had another two projects he was supposedly doing. Whether he was or not is unknown...:confused:
Gave up on this chap after a couple of weeks... To be fair though, he did say his internet was going out but it sounds like a huge wad of bird shite.

Some moderator should probably do something about his threads, they're just taking up space at the moment.

ragm54

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Gave up on this chap after a couple of weeks... To be fair though, he did say his internet was going out but it sounds like a huge wad of bird shite.

Some moderator should probably do something about his threads, they're just taking up space at the moment.
Can we ask to delete the thread? Or at least to change the Complete - Full to WIP - Full.

steve88luv334

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm sorry I don't have access to my velsomnia account until I can ship my desktop here since I forgot the password. I have internet being installed on Tuesday and hope to have the desktop by the 19th. Sorry about the complete full, it's been a problem since I made the thread and I understand how misleading it is.

eats

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I actually bought english distribution rights for this game and a full english version is coming out in 1-2 months.

The translation is pretty much complete except I still need all the images translated and I am having a lot of trouble with finding the submenus and choice dialogues in the project. Also the combat has some weird balance/text speed related issues I am still ironing out.

I have attached a folder with all the images I still need to translate if anyone wants to help suggest translations.

Attachments

eats

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Actually, if someone translates those images I will post the full game up here so you guys can beta test the translation before it goes live.