What's new

SIM [ Gear Stone Software ] Summer, With Nieces. / 夏、めいと。 (RE178574) (RJ178574)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 夏、めいと。

I'm slightly curious about the Netori part though.

Like, is MC not actually serious about going out with her and plan to go after someone else.

Or is it like that magic academy game where he got NTR'd so hard that he gains NTR fetish and go both netori/netorare/netorase...

Kinda with the author adds the little beach stuffs he made on his blog to the game proper somehow though (kinda unlikely since in the game the beach moment is with both girls pregnant)
The 3 laws of NTR elude me, but maybe the girl gets stolen from MC and we try to get her back :confused: Or maybe something else. (blog update said she was popular with everyone [both genders] and by the teachers too)

The last preview about the beach stuff had them non-pregnant and walking around (he was also pointing it's harder for him to animate them walking than just standing around).

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Weekly double necro update :

1- Game will be released on DVD

2- New girl for next game revealed. She has considerably smaller tits than all the other girls so far :(

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Weekly double necro update :

1- Game will be released on DVD

2- New girl for next game revealed. She has considerably smaller tits than all the other girls so far :(
Oh well, I'm guessing it's breast equality or something of that nature. She's still in the range of C cup and with the other girl being a whooping 96 (bigger than both girls from current game)...having a moderate sized girl isn't bad.

Lord of Darkness

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In my game there isn't any font
any suggestion where i can find some font (if the font is the problem)?
thank you

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New blog update : talks about NTR from comments received, might have 3 routes for next game (normal, pre-NTR, post-NTR) and some GIFs of 1 of the girls kissing you in first-person.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

New blog update : talks about NTR from comments received, might have 3 routes for next game (normal, pre-NTR, post-NTR) and some GIFs of 1 of the girls kissing you in first-person.
Pure love, Netori and Netorare to be precise, which may or may not be related.

The GIF is the little sister (the 2nd girl introduced) so incest is going to be there.
(The first girl's relation is apparently your senior by 1 year and your lover)

So possibly the routes are something like

Pure love - You stick with the pre-established girlfriend.

Netori - You steal your sister from the guy she's planning to go out with in her attempt to stop her brocon feeling.

Netorare - Your GF get stolen at least, and the sister is kinda headed there already so maybe failing to stop her would count?

Going by that, if there's any chance of harem, it'd probably be in pure love and/or netori route.

EDIT: Actually, given how the route are in this game, one other option is basically extending the current system
Where if there's going to be a story flow, the action you take (or doesn't take) at specific time push the story towards certain route (like say failure to go pick up your girlfriend, thus letting the NTR guy moves on her)

And at a certain point, it basically locks in the specific route and you're heading straight to the ending (kinda like after noon of 2nd day in this one)

Although this'd means that if the author plan to have 'avoidance' option as he mentioned, each period can't have multiple 'negative' events.

So maybe for example.

Day A - Go to girlfriend to add love value, sister does nothing (just talk/backstory)

Day B - Go to sister to prevent her going to another guy (minus), go to girlfriend adds to her love value. (so you either pick +1 for gf or -1 on sister)

Day C - Either girl will add to their love value.

So long as it's not double negative in any day then it'd actually let the author have all the possible routes (like say to get netori on the sister, you must first let her NTR progress enough for her to officially go out with the guy, THEN you start advancing on her)

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ That sure came out of nowhere :confused:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Double post 2 month necro : blog finally updated with plenty of screenshots for the new game. There seems to be 8 :eek: girls now, some kind of school map to choose places to wander and find girls, a nice detail screen/stats window and a somewhat weird appeal to chibi bobble head models :confused:

Hopes to get a demo by end of the year (Google-fu says so).

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Double post 2 month necro : blog finally updated with plenty of screenshots for the new game. There seems to be 8 :eek: girls now, some kind of school map to choose places to wander and find girls, a nice detail screen/stats window and a somewhat weird appeal to chibi bobble head models :confused:

Hopes to get a demo by end of the year (Google-fu says so).
5 girls. The shadowed out ones are definitely guys. The only one that could be confused for a girl is the last one.

I want to see the data on the new 3 girls. From the chibi-ish pic, the teacher looks like she actually have bigger breasts than the B96 girl. That's....wow. We might also have a 2nd moderate sized girl.

I just hope they individualize the girls enough. The first game did well at this, but other multiple girls games I've been playing lately feels like the same girl with different hair/height/clothes.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmmm...it might be something akin to Amor Academy where other guys will be going after your girl if you don't prevent them AND that you can just go after other girls as well.

The 4 stats on the girls seem to be:
Love value + who they're in love with (2 main girls say MC, the other 3 are 'boyfriend', 'a certain man' and 'fiance' respectively)
How horny they feel
Sexual experience? (except the bottom left girl at 1 = non-virgin, the rest are virgins. if we follow the current game, then it'd be 'experienced', 'used to penis', 'love sex', one more step than 'desire to be impregnated')
Impregnation degree? (still 0 for all girls)

MC
Cum limit per day
Condom amount
Sex count
People impregnated

Other guys:
Current target + name of the target (the 3 names shown are 2 new name + the little sister)
Cum limit per day
Sex count
People impregnated

In the personal status of the girlfriend, there's a 5th row listing how many times she's had sex with the 4 guys (MC and the other 3, so we now have part of their name as well)

Since the author have mentioned making NTR avoidable, I guess so long as the girl's 'love value' is still above certain amount, the NTR guys can't have sex with your girl?

Although author mentioned 3 routes (pure love, Netori, Netorare) :v I wonder if there'll be a harem end.

Last edited:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I played this, it's a really good game.

And looking at there new game, im surely going to have a good time with next one as well. ^_^b

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I love this game but I don't know how to feel about the new one. I love the idea but the only sex I would be interested in is the netorare sex and while more options may seem like an all-round good idea, it usually means less content in any one particular area.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

been over half a year since i've taken a look at this game. i see talk of ntr. was ntr implemented in any of the versions?

Moongazer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How he/they gonna make the game would be similar to or better than .

fend of the guys while you take the girls type of game. If they add alot of sub-ending plots of the other guys ending route would be interesting but can be without.

One thing about these type of games which alicesoft have done successfully(to me is the character design and the speed of reply (only recent games) to skip most of the unwanted stuff

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

been over half a year since i've taken a look at this game. i see talk of ntr. was ntr implemented in any of the versions?
NTR is for the next game they've been working on for ~6 months now

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

A new year post from the author showing what might be a moment in the next game (NTR one)

Also, if I'm not mistaken the author hope to finish the new game in this year (2017)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Blog update: Name of the next game is decided.

「Nラブ-ネ取りネ取られ生きるのさ-」

N Love

Status
Not open for further replies.