What's new

SIM [ Gear Stone Software ] Summer, With Nieces. / 夏、めいと。 (RE178574) (RJ178574)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 夏、めいと。

woah why people blaming anime-sharing, why the dont blame other side sxscomic.com or sxshentai... or any other side there many other side share same game after what ever it was i dont care much about this game but care community that false informet stuff not gona started all site need to be close started from sukebei so crime bla bla the share bla bla
Hmm....I'm reading the comments, re-reading to make sure.....and I'm not seeing this blame you're claiming.
I see one person mentioning it's on nyaa, another mentioning it's on anime-share and hoping it's not theirs, and a third giving a alternative (that I myself am now using) to avoid the bot that's reporting files. Not one speck of blaming anime-share to be found.
but putting your delusion aside...I currently have 1.01 haven't taken the time to download 1.03....any major differences between the two that I should just delete 1.01 and find 1.03?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

woah why people blaming anime-sharing, why the dont blame other side sxscomic.com or sxshentai... or any other side there many other side share same game after what ever it was i dont care much about this game but care community that false informet stuff not gona started all site need to be close started from sukebei so crime bla bla the share bla bla
Omnikuken expressedly said to not share the link elsewhere.
Then some guy posted the link at anime-sharing (it's the same exact link)
Hence why Omni got pissed.

The game being suddenly available everywhere right after that might be coincidence, or maybe not, but the point is that someone DID share the link elsewhere despite Omnikuken's warning not to.

Hmm....I'm reading the comments, re-reading to make sure.....and I'm not seeing this blame you're claiming.
I see one person mentioning it's on nyaa, another mentioning it's on anime-share and hoping it's not theirs, and a third giving a alternative (that I myself am now using) to avoid the bot that's reporting files. Not one speck of blaming anime-share to be found.
but putting your delusion aside...I currently have 1.01 haven't taken the time to download 1.03....any major differences between the two that I should just delete 1.01 and find 1.03?
Whether the game being shared everywhere is from Omnikuken is up for debate since nobody bothered to download it to check whether it has the same saves Omni's file has (in particular the game has everything unlocked except ending 5-6)

As for version update, you can get the patch file at the author's site, it's mostly bug fixes though, here's the text from the patch file
■バージョンアップ情報

ver1.01 (2016/6/2)

1日目(夕)居間・台所の一部お触りシーンより中止ボタンで離脱し、
そのまま1日目(夜)美雪部屋、もしくは風呂場の場面に移るとアニメがループして、
ゲームが止まる不具合を修正しました。

ver1.02 (2016/6/4)

1日目(夕)居間・台所の性交シーンで外出しのみで終了し、
ゲームが止まる不具合を修正しました。

ver1.03 (2016/6/23)

フルスクリーン時、マウスオーバーによる上部メニューバーが表示されない不具合を修正しました。

「思い出」ページの回想シーンにおいて、射精回数の制限を無くしました。射精回数が
はじめから決まっているシーンにおいて、その回数を増やすものではありません。

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As for version update, you can get the patch file at the author's site, it's mostly bug fixes though, here's the text from the patch file
■バージョンアップ情報

ver1.01 (2016/6/2)

ゲームが止まる不具合を修正しました。

ver1.02 (2016/6/4)

ゲームが止まる不具合を修正しました。

ver1.03 (2016/6/23)

Ooooh, thank you~ Hmm....yeah, it'll be best just to get 1.03.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Ooooh, thank you~ Hmm....yeah, it'll be best just to get 1.03.
Just grab the patch file from the site :v

Under NEWS box there's a link you can click that'll take you to the button directly.

For anyone who actually need some sort of guide (I'll add this to my info stuffs on the first page too):
The ending is mostly decided on the first day + 2nd day's Morning.

First of all, going for either girl on the first period (1st day noon) pretty much have 0 effect toward ending (you can't have sex with the girl then), so frankly I recommends grabbing the aphrodisiac here.

For evening/night action, either have sex with both girls for ending 4/5/6/9, neither for 1, or go only for one of them (you only need to do it once, having sex twice doesn't add to it) for 2/3/7/8

For 2/3/4, you can stop doing anything from this point to the ending (you can do the 2nd day morning stuff but no more than that)

For second day morning, you either visit one of the girl (going for her route, i.e. ending 5/7 for Miyuki, 6/8 Hinata) or visit the kitchen if you had sex with both (which should now have a question mark on it) to use aphrodisiac.

At noon you go outside and this more or less lock you into the route.
(too lazy to try whether going for one girl here then go after the other at night will get you enough point for 3rd day harem route)

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone have all the scenes? If you do could you please share it? :)

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Omnikuken expressedly said to not share the link elsewhere.
Then some guy posted the link at anime-sharing (it's the same exact link)
Hence why Omni got pissed.

The game being suddenly available everywhere right after that might be coincidence, or maybe not, but the point is that someone DID share the link elsewhere despite Omnikuken's warning not to.

Whether the game being shared everywhere is from Omnikuken is up for debate since nobody bothered to download it to check whether it has the same saves Omni's file has (in particular the game has everything unlocked except ending 5-6)

■バージョンアップ情報

ver1.01 (2016/6/2)

ゲームが止まる不具合を修正しました。

ver1.02 (2016/6/4)

ゲームが止まる不具合を修正しました。

ver1.03 (2016/6/23)

Doubt it's my version (as weird as it sounds) ...... All the links on anime-sharing say 1.01 (dunno for my saves), I uploaded 1.02 with saves. Or maybe not, there's the 3 versions spread in DDL/torrents in there :/

Probably some random dude got it for himself a while ago and began uploading his file after mine got taken out ....

Last edited:

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anyone know how to make the harem scene work on days 2?

Got love potion and managed to H both girl days 1,but its seems its not enough to trigger it.

It would be cool if someone could share a fullsave too... =)

Edit:Found out how to trigger harem,go in kitchen in the morning of days 2 and use love potion(left option)

Last edited:

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I can not get that scene, tried every thing. On the first day did H with both girls and got the drugs. On the second day morning went to the kitchen but there is nothing to do there? What am I missing?

Edit: okay it worked this time.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Game is quite easy to get 100%. Save day 1 before anything to have each girl/harem routes open > follow 1 girl till the end > load day 1 save > get other girl > load again > go harem > grats, you just got 100% scenes [page 2 bus stop scenes in replay don't matter]

zakuzaku116

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Still having trouble getting the harem part. I get the aphrodisiac in the morning. Sex the two sisters. But, the next day, I check the kitchen and I don't get a prompt to drink the aphrodisiac.

Maybe, I'm doing something wrong?

I'll keep trying.

Btw, can you do anything with the younger sister while she's sleeping other than feel her up? I masturbated on the older sister's during noon time on the first day.

Sorry for asking a lot of questions.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Still having trouble getting the harem part. I get the aphrodisiac in the morning. Sex the two sisters. But, the next day, I check the kitchen and I don't get a prompt to drink the aphrodisiac.

Maybe, I'm doing something wrong?

I'll keep trying.

Btw, can you do anything with the younger sister while she's sleeping other than feel her up? I masturbated on the older sister's during noon time on the first day.

Sorry for asking a lot of questions.
Harem : make sure you get the "slut level" up icon on each girl [it's a giant blue lettered with pink hearts thingy that pops up after you sex them up] on day 1 > then day 2 kitchen the aphrodisiac should be an option > use it > then check the door to send them off to school

Sleeping on day 1 : you can only grope her (both of them really) in the morning of day 1 OR take the love potion. The better scenes start after that.

zakuzaku116

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright, nevermind. I got the younger sister sleeping scene cg and the harem route. Was picking up the wrong item.

Thank you very much for the help.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Btw, they're NOT sisters.

They're nieces from the MC's brother (Miyuki) and sister (Hinata) respectively (hence the title Summer with Nieces)
That has nothing to do with the title.....whether they were sisters or cousins they would still be the MC's nieces.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Since nobody seems capable of doing anything in this game and a lot PM me for clues on how to manage a sex scene .................................

View attachment savedata.zip

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Double necro : game is ~8$ during Dlsite sale. To anyone who hasn't bought/DDL'd it yet .....

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Triple post : new game info on blog. Heading towards SLG/NTR in school.

Lots of info on the new girl : she's the virgin-class-president-childhood-friend of our character. She (?) finds herself too tall and too busty [there shouldn't be too busty girls. EVER]. Her relationship recently turned to love with MC, they [faked] (Google'd) their first kiss, but her virginity is "intact" .......

Hope to see more updates soon. This game will be good IMO. And hopefully we get the Nieces game updated to have the swimsuit scene(s) before the new game.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

[there shouldn't be too busty girls. EVER]

I'm slightly curious about the Netori part though.

Like, is MC not actually serious about going out with her and plan to go after someone else.

Or is it like that magic academy game where he got NTR'd so hard that he gains NTR fetish and go both netori/netorare/netorase...

Kinda with the author adds the little beach stuffs he made on his blog to the game proper somehow though (kinda unlikely since in the game the beach moment is with both girls pregnant)

Status
Not open for further replies.