What's new

Games Discussion Thread

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score
Re: Games Discussion Thread

Stop making me feel funny for spending 20 on a champ or two I use regularly >,>;
Hey, it's better than spending hundreds if not thousands of dollars. Worse part is, most people probably wouldn't ever stop to think about it. I mean, they spend $20 on it here, $20 on it there, and over the course of a few months, maybe a year, they spend $1000 dollars on it, and don't even realize it.

Like I said, yeah, it's good to see Riot making some money, but the consumer needs to stop and think about these things sometimes, myself included ( gah, I don't even want to know how much I spent on Yu-gi-oh, Pokemon, and Magic cards combined >.> ).

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Hey, it's better than spending hundreds if not thousands of dollars. Worse part is, most people probably wouldn't ever stop to think about it. I mean, they spend $20 on it here, $20 on it there, and over the course of a few months, maybe a year, they spend $1000 dollars on it, and don't even realize it.

Like I said, yeah, it's good to see Riot making some money, but the consumer needs to stop and think about these things sometimes, myself included ( gah, I don't even want to know how much I spent on Yu-gi-oh, Pokemon, and Magic cards combined >.> ).
TCG Does kinda make sence, considering how rare certain cards are and how much they can fetch in auction, but also note- they hold professional tournaments where you endlessly do strategies.

I guess the only odd thing about Pay for Bonus games to me is that ingame currency usually isn't even enough to keep you to-par with RL Cash bonuses, which is the biggest 'fuck you' to the players that cant-chose not to give into the dark side of pay to play.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Dragon Age 2 - Rise to Power trailer.

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score

Alright guys, my Fallout Vault Boy bobblehead photo project has officially begun. Here's the link to the topic on the Bethesda Fallout 3 forum.

Wish me luck!

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Stop making me feel funny for spending 20 on a champ or two I use regularly >,>;
Hey, speaking of 20$, I got a really cool game for about only 20$ at the store recently. Deadly Premonition. I honestly loved the game. Hell, I made a review about it on my GamerDNA if anybody is really interested. Supposed to be a Survival horror game, but it's not too scary really. Sure as hell more scary then Silent Hill 5 Homecoming though that's for sure. <_<

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Slightly related because it's fallout, but the US military is getting PIPboys.

Probably better in the news thread, but whatever, Fallout.

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score

IRL VATS?! FUCK YEAH!!!

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I managed to get a crapton of 10mm ammo at the gun shop outside of Freeside. Time to blow heads off with my Weathered 10mm Pistol. And Boone is a pretty awesome companion, I haven't had to fire a single shot since getting him.

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score

I managed to get a crapton of 10mm ammo at the gun shop outside of Freeside. Time to blow heads off with my Weathered 10mm Pistol. And Boone is a pretty awesome companion, I haven't had to fire a single shot since getting him.
Yeah, although I hate it when his shots scare the shit out of me when he fires his gun right next to me at enemies I can't even see yet.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

What scares me shitless are the growls of the Ghouls. When I was trying to get out of the REPCONN factory to do Boone's quest it took me nearly an hour because I could hear the bastards but couldn't see them. I didn't even bother finishing Manny's quest, I just broke into his terminal to get the information I needed. I'm not going back in REPCONN until I know I can wipe the floor with everything in there.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I plan to get a copy of Fable 3, SvR 2K11, and UFC 2K10 sometime. As well as original Fallout 3. I have always enjoyed wrestling video games, even if the actual broadcasts sucks nowadays; and have recently gotten interested in MMA.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Ooo, new Dragon Age 2 trailer.

Also, been playing Fable III, rather fun, taking a bit away from my New Vegas romp (I have a soft spot for them NCR boys, something about their uniforms just screams "post-apocalypse meets WWI").

Also contending for my time now, Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare.

It is a really well done piece of DLC. New cutscenes, story, enemies, and the original actors are back to do the voices of the characters. Holy crap!

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Also, new Dragon Age 2 in-game item. Courtesy of Penny Arcade.

Apparently, if you sign up for the newsletter, you get a code to give you the belt, Hindsight.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Now we just need to sit back and wait for the iPip-boy.

I mean, shit, there's .

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Ooo, new Dragon Age 2 trailer.

Also, been playing Fable III, rather fun, taking a bit away from my New Vegas romp (I have a soft spot for them NCR boys, something about their uniforms just screams "post-apocalypse meets WWI").

Also contending for my time now, Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare.

It is a really well done piece of DLC. New cutscenes, story, enemies, and the original actors are back to do the voices of the characters. Holy crap!
I'm torn between deciding who I'm going to help towards the end, I do like The Kings though I haven't checked to see if they're one of the main factions or if they join up with with of the main factions. And if I could take my weapons into the Silver Rush I'd kill everyone in there to get all the energy weapons in there. No doubt they'd sell for a load so I could buy some implants.

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Also, new Dragon Age 2 in-game item. Courtesy of Penny Arcade.

Apparently, if you sign up for the newsletter, you get a code to give you the belt, Hindsight.
Damn. That's actually a pretty clever idea as far as items go.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm torn between deciding who I'm going to help towards the end, I do like The Kings though I haven't checked to see if they're one of the main factions or if they join up with with of the main factions. And if I could take my weapons into the Silver Rush I'd kill everyone in there to get all the energy weapons in there. No doubt they'd sell for a load so I could buy some implants.
King's aren't a main faction in the game, they're just around Freeside. how powerful they can become though, I don't really know.

I kinda accidentally ground them beneath my heel when me and a squad of NCR troopers tried to deliver water and supplies. Opps... Rex is still with me though.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Ha, yeah I did read you could do that. And apparently you can also get them on friendly terms with the NCR in that same mission.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Ha, yeah I did read you could do that. And apparently you can also get them on friendly terms with the NCR in that same mission.
More than likely. It would just appeared I did not do what I was trying to do... opps.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Okay, I recieved a quest on New Vegas called 'Emergency Radio', and after going to the empty area it points me to I tried looking it up online. Apparently from what I can find (or not find as the case is) the quest doesn't seem to exist. Or at least I'm the only one to have found it. I also got the quest shortly after getting the NCR emergency radio.