What's new

Games Discussion Thread

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Games Discussion Thread

That's because nobody actually cares except for you, you autistic fucking retard.
The reason I care is because I actually give a damn about the state of the forum as a whole. And why is it people always insult others with the exact same things they hate about themselves when they get angry?

Aztlan

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

That's because nobody actually cares except for you, you autistic fucking retard.
What do you have against mentally challenged people. I take offense to that.

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The reason I care is because I actually give a damn about the state of the forum as a whole. And why is it people always insult others with the exact same things they hate about themselves when they get angry?
You act like saying you care about the state of a hentai forum full of shut ins and nerds makes you sound like less of a loser.

They can be rather good (note, not epic) if used correctly.
I would probably care if that game wasn't another generic piece of shit cluttering up the already shitty realm of free to play mumorpugers.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

You act like saying you care about the state of a hentai forum full of shut ins and nerds makes you sound like less of a loser.
This isn't about me looking like less of a loser, good sir. It's about showing that you need to be smacked down and thrown off your god damned high horse, or have your crack taken away, considering you are a horse, either way, you're a worthless sack of crap who shouldn't even be here. I at least contribute to the RP's which are a good portion of the boards views. What do you contribute? Nothing but trolling and inflamitory comments, and in the off chance you do make a good and contributory post, it's often counter-manded by insults or hatred thrown in. Let's face facts people: Obe isn't wanted here, and the only reason he's still here is because Nunu doesn't have what it takes to ban him for the numerous rule violations he's racked up over the years.

If all this is in some way wrong for me to bring brutal honesty to the table, well, then, I regret to inform you that's life. It's brutal, and sometimes there's a bit of honesty mixed in there.

Last edited:

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You're implying that anybody except for you gives a shit.

On the topic of brutal honesty, you're a fucking moron and you're the only person who really cares. Everybody else has learned to disregard my posts and I don't expect anybody but you to take offense or really acknowledge my posts except for your stupid ass.

All I ever do is shit on some threads in the Everything Else forum and I'm not touching your nerdy faggoty ass RPs, so stop crying about that.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

On the topic of brutal honesty, you're a fucking moron and you're the only person who really cares. Everybody else has learned to disregard my posts and I don't expect anybody but you to take offense or really acknowledge my posts except for your stupid ass.

All I ever do is shit on some threads in the Everything Else forum and I'm not touching your nerdy faggoty ass RPs, so stop crying about that.
Why dun ya get that ten foot dildo out of yer ass and yer ears and take some advice while yer given it? :V

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's not about what everyone sees or does. It's the principle of the matter, good sir. People can ignore you, but that's like ignoring a tumor that's slowly killing them. And the fact that I've been calm through most of this little ordeal and you've been insulting me and not even bothering to counter my points? Merely proves that you're an even worse shut-out than I thought you were. You dress like a wigger, act like a tool, insult half the forum, get away with murder, hell, I don't even think there's a STRING of insults that could cover whatever the hell kind of abomination of nature you really are behind the veil of anonymity you throw up to shield yourself from the hatred that you seek to escape that has been thrown at you your whole life. There. I've said my peace. You can get on with your sheltered lives now.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Fun game that I should play more often than I do, my only problem with it is that to really have fun with it, you NEED a good group.
You should hassle me more often. I keep meaning to play it but Minecraft keeps sucking me back in. And I only linked it with my Steam account because of the free hat.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I stopped playing Spiral Knights with Oni because I had the feeling he'd approach me one day to 'collect'

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Hahahahaha, what?

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

You should hassle me more often. I keep meaning to play it but Minecraft keeps sucking me back in. And I only linked it with my Steam account because of the free hat.
Yeah I know I should. Hell, I should hassle RJ and Lurker more as well.

Hell, I'll probably try to hop on some this week. My Teamspeak buddies have gone back to League of Legends, now that the free 45 days of Planetside are over for them. And while I enjoy LoL, it's hard to get back into it when all I hear over Teamspeak while they're playing it is a LOT of bitching at each other over STUPID AS FUCK shit. Most of it shit that nobody could have done anything about at the time anyways. BUT SOMEONE HAS TO TAKE THE BLAME THEY'RE SO ANGRY ASDFGHJKL:"

ALSO: Yeah, I'm pretty sure Spiral Knights saw a HUGE spike just because of the hat. HATS ARE LIFE.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Yeah I know I should. Hell, I should hassle RJ and Lurker more as well.

Hell, I'll probably try to hop on some this week. My Teamspeak buddies have gone back to League of Legends, now that the free 45 days of Planetside are over for them. And while I enjoy LoL, it's hard to get back into it when all I hear over Teamspeak while they're playing it is a LOT of bitching at each other over STUPID AS FUCK shit. Most of it shit that nobody could have done anything about at the time anyways. BUT SOMEONE HAS TO TAKE THE BLAME THEY'RE SO ANGRY ASDFGHJKL:"

ALSO: Yeah, I'm pretty sure Spiral Knights saw a HUGE spike just because of the hat. HATS ARE LIFE.
But of course. I'm using my steam account when I dun wanna mess with my itemwhoring self in the normal gameplay, and instead kinda trying to optimize my playstyle a bit (going for more useful items like Cutter, Torika, Spur, and so on from the start instead of leveling every single useful item.) Not to mention achievemnt only works on thee Steam account...

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

But of course. I'm using my steam account when I dun wanna mess with my itemwhoring self in the normal gameplay, and instead kinda trying to optimize my playstyle a bit (going for more useful items like Cutter, Torika, Spur, and so on from the start instead of leveling every single useful item.) Not to mention achievemnt only works on thee Steam account...
Heh, I'm OCD about that shit. I MUST LEVEL EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF EQUIPMENT. EVER.
No, seriously, I need to stop that shit.
I'm just glad I can't do customization similar to what FF-X had.
I..... I don't wanna talk about that.
OMFG THE NUMBER OF COMBINATIONS. LET ME COUNT THE WAYS.....

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

playing some forsaken world out of all the free mmo's. Have to say, im decently impressed that theres this much free.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Hellgate: London is making people pay $4 for an in-game ticket to access acts 3-5, Stonehenge, 2nd Attack, and the Abyss. Only have to pay for one ticket for your entire account.

Is it really still 'Free-to-play', or is it a $4 game now that has a level cap for people playing the 'demo'?

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Sounds like other ftp rpgs I've played.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Looks like Steam will be seeing some of my wages this week; Recettear (£3.25), Borderlands GOTY Edition with all 4 DLC (£23) and possibly Elder Scrolls IV: GOTY Edition (£5.10).

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Looks like Steam will be seeing some of my wages this week; Recettear (£3.25), Borderlands GOTY Edition with all 4 DLC (£23) and possibly Elder Scrolls IV: GOTY Edition (£5.10).
Recettear is just adorable. But be prepared to lose - every time you lose, you restart the game with considerable benefits. It's practically impossible to win in your first game.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Recettear is just adorable. But be prepared to lose - every time you lose, you restart the game with considerable benefits. It's practically impossible to win in your first game.
Really? I managed it with no real problems first go...