What's new

G Building

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: G Building

"Maths? Well, it's not everyone's strong point. I only really get average grades in that. But I bet you'll have no problems in gym with all your energy," Art playfully teases Trixie, nudging her arm gently.

-------

Isabella looks up from her meal for a moment to answer the boy. "Uh....sure...I guess.." She replies quietly before continuing her meal.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

She giggles in response to the nudge. "If ya say so," she says.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Grace makes a lazy good bye wave to Art and continues eating. As she chews she lowers her head a little to have a look at the cover of Leo's book.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Well it sounds like you had an interesting day today. Lets hope my classes don't suck as much as your maths class, eh?" Art stood back up and balanced his tray in one hand as he fished around in his bag with the other. After a few moments he pulled out a scrap of paper and a pen. Quickly scrawling down his phone number and his dorm room number he passed it to Trixie. "I've got...something that needs to be done tonight, but if everything works out how about meeting up to hang out afterwards? Midnight sound alright to you?" Art asks Trixie in a hushed tone so that only she could hear it.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

She blushes again in sureprise. "Sure, that works..." looking at the scrap of paper though, she frowned. "Ogreat, more numbers...."

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Grace would catch a glimpse of the letters "BLE" through the protective covering, and that would be it before Leo exits the G building, bound towards his classes.

Asmodean

Lurker
Reputation score

"Thanks..." He answers as he takes a look at his watch. Still and half an hour til his next class easy. Taking the sit he looks about noting more students leaving. After letting his eyes wonder of a bit he lets his gaze back to the girl.

"Oh.... Cougar. Jackson Cougar." He said about to offer hand for a handshake but stops to scratch his forearm with his free hand. While he hadn't really scratch much thanks to his "mind of matter" mind set but he did it so he could pass some of his energy over to his other arm as not to shock the girl. Now safe to touch he offers his hand again with a small smile.

The girl would be able to hear a song playing from the right ear bud.

On a cold dark winter night~, hidden by the stormy light~
A battle rages for the right for what will become~
In the valley of the damned~, a warrior with sword in hand~
Travels fast across the land for freedom he rides~

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Isabella seems to be ignoring the boy sitting at the same table as her, that is until he tells her his name and offers her his hand.

"Uh...Isabella Greenway," She mutters quietly to him and shakes his hand for the briefest of moments before pulling back. She would then quickly open up one of her sketchbooks and pull out a pencil, quickly sketching away, fleeting glances at Jackson before closing up her book and putting it back in her bag.

((For the record, Isa used one of her normal sketchbooks not her 'magical' one)

----------------------

Alright, I'll meet you in the courtyard by the tree standing on its own. And don't worry, those numbers you don't have to do any math-related stuff with them," Art says with a playful sticking-out-his-tongue gesture. "Well I better go, I cant be late for first class of the term now, can I?" Art says before leans close to her to kiss her cheek. Art then quickly makes his way out of the cafeteria though he waves to Trixie before exiting completely.

Asmodean

Lurker
Reputation score

Jackson was a bit taken back at how quiet Isabella was but come from a city where is seemed everyone needed a speak loud and proud, it was a nice change. He watched as she pulled out a sketchbook and seemed to draw a basic sketch of his profile most likely. He kept still to make it a little easier for her.

His Ipod died, almost seeming like a sign to talk some more. Jackson takes the other ear bud out and pocketing the device.

"Nice to meet Isabella. I see your an artist. He says trying to think up something to talk about.

Do you just draw people or do you do animals or make some of you own characters? He asked. After the question he quickly wised he had stopped after the animal part.

"Sorry... I have a habit of going off like that.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Uh...yeah, I am," She replies to his question, now that Jackson has started a conversation she can't ignore him any longer. "And no, I only really draw people and animals. Though I do draw other peoples characters sometimes." Isabella then realises that she's talking to a boy and quickly becomes embarassed that she let her guard down. "I...uh..I only drew you because I draw nearly everyone I meet.."

Asmodean

Lurker
Reputation score

"I didn't seem to have problem with it did I?" He asked honestly. Jackson didn't feel like he had spoken to her any type of threatening tone. May she just wasn't use to talking to a stranger.

"Don't worry about it... as long as you don't tell me to get in some type of pose or anything that is." He said in a half joking tone not giving her a chance to answer.

Cougar rarely let other take pictures or anything of that nature of him because most people wanted him to some dumb pose or just wanted the picture for a sake of putting it on facebook, myspace or some other meaningless web site like that. Someone taking a picture or drawing for the love of the act was fine in his book.

"You mind if I take a look at one of your books?" He asked simply and straight forward.

"I'd like to get an idea of how good your work if... if you don't mind that is."

Last edited:

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Ok, see ya!" she called back as she watched him go, blushing at the kiss as she watches him leave. This odd feeling... wonder what it was...

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

"Ble..." Grace mutters to herself now staring off at the empty spot where Leo just was. "Oh cool. And to think I was expecting something boring. Shouldn't judge people before you've seen their cover. No wait, that's not it..." She idly says to her self plucking up the last bits of her lunch on her fork, and proceding to take away her plate humming as she goes.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Oh, uh...no, you didn't do anything wrong. I just, don't get along well with members of the opposite sex generally.." Isabella then pulls out the sketchbook that she was working on just a few minutes ago and hands it to Jackson. As he flicks through it he'd notice that Isabella is quite the talented artist, and whilst she isn't at the level of Van Gogh or DaVinci with a few years more practice she could get to that level. Jackson would also notice that the book is full of portraits and full body sketches of random people, including some of the students that are currently sitting in the cafeteria.

"Thats, uh...just one of the books I've worked in..There's a load more I don't carry around because there's too many to."

Asmodean

Lurker
Reputation score

Jackson look over the book and noticed her skill being greater then anything he thought some so young could do. He noticed fine details that the average artist would fine near impossible to make look so... natural. He eyes widened at every page and had to put it down to remove his sunglasses, revealing his emerald green eyes, to make he wasn't see things. Closing the book carefully as not to damage the young artist drawings, he looks seemingly dumbfound.

"Your work.... it's amazing." He said with a shocked look.

"Your a prodigy... Keep working like this... maybe even great then Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci HE added quickly. Leonardo being the first name to come to mind as he was a painter but also a great invertor and scientist as well.

Jack passes the book back still with a look of utter and total shock on his face.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Uh...thanks," Isabella replies, her face flushing slightly. She takes the book and puts it back in her bag. "I doubt I'd ever get to his level though."

Asmodean

Lurker
Reputation score

A beeping coming from Jackson watch caught him off guard. Looking at his watch he saw he needed to rush of to his history class. He pushed a button to shut the beeping off and stood looking at Isabella.

"The only limit humans have are the ones we place on ourselves. Never give up and one day it will be true." He said in oddly serious tone.

"I have to get going to History.... Those who don't learn about the past are doomed to repeat it." He said passing her a note with BD 218 on it

If you every need to talk to someone just slide a note or something under the door. I'll meet somewhere or something." As he turned to start walking away.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Isabella takes the note and puts it in her bag. "Maybe not every boy is violent..." Isabella thinks to herself before she too exits the cafeteria to head to her next class.

Asmodean

Lurker
Reputation score

The hallways out side off the cafeteria wore just as bad as the cafeteria itself it seemed. Lucky for him a stairway was close by and made it easy to get out of the large group of idiots and fools hanging around. He looked at his time table and found a nice surprise learning that his next class was on second floor. He found the room only about fifty or so feet away from the stairs.

Entering the room he found the teacher was already waiting for the students. After giving her his name he takes a sit and sits around waiting. He relaxed knowing his time was not going to be wasted unlike the "class" before the lunch break. Time passes without noticing as the class gets on it's way.

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score

Suzy, having finished her meal, takes the plate away and wanders away, looking around as she drifts absent-mindedly to her next class, no problems there hopefully.