Reputation score
Re: [FullFlap] Untitled Fourth Game

Very much like the comboing.

Don't know how I feel about H rewarding though

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Combat looks pretty solid and fun. I'll forgo talk about my personal taste...though I do think it's funny how they flop around like they're trying to run away from her.

Shadoek

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New update in the blog, this time flappy added the boss and some FX to the hits like every good fighting game.
If google is right, the boss fight will be a 1 vs 1 (first in the history of all the Beat 'em up) there is also a leveling up system that will add potency to your hits and the last thing.
He wants to add voice.

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Yup. Looks like he's doing to use an eroge voice pack from Dlsite

Junkyard Dawg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That sounds like good news to me, as the lack of a voice and F/X were my only real complaints with his previous games. I know that they will add a lot to the size of the game file but I feel that they will add a lot more to the experience as a whole.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That sounds like good news to me, as the lack of a voice and F/X were my only real complaints with his previous games. I know that they will add a lot to the size of the game file but I feel that they will add a lot more to the experience as a whole.
yeah a good voice and fx makes a better game experience and dialogue too

salasso

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Demo is out dlsite. com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ113624.html

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Demo is out dlsite. com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ113624.html
Thanks for the heads up, don't need it because I'm 100% sure I'm going to buy it but it gives me something to look forward to

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In-game sprite sex as a reward, voice (typical one used in RPG maker but still), clothes destruction, mini-game to boost exp that's not overly easy, training gym to practice moves, buyable stats and skills with exp, game over CG, beat-em up mechanics, easy but not stupid AI for enemies, difficult but not unfair boss fights, and the level clear animation sex we expect from FullFlap....Yup this may be become their best game to date.

Dontuna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In-game sprite sex as a reward, voice (typical one used in RPG maker but still), clothes destruction, mini-game to boost exp that's not overly easy, training gym to practice moves, buyable stats and skills with exp, game over CG, beat-em up mechanics, easy but not stupid AI for enemies, difficult but not unfair boss fights, and the level clear animation sex we expect from FullFlap....Yup this may be become their best game to date.
Quality is great and all but the mini game is just another of those cheap ass reflex tests that if you fail at actually takes EXP from you, which will just encourage more people to call for a completed save.

Also grinding just to stand a chance against bosses who spam moves you can't even dodge or block.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Quality is great and all but the mini game is just another of those cheap ass reflex tests that if you fail at actually takes EXP from you, which will just encourage more people to call for a completed save.

Also grinding just to stand a chance against bosses who spam moves you can't even dodge or block.
Boss fights have fighting games mechanics. How do you usually block in 2D fighters? Same thing applies here.

The mini game isn't really about reflex but timing. Once you know exactly where to catch the eggs, it's not even an issue anymore. and people will call for a complete save regardless of how hard or easy a game is. btw, I didn't grind a single bit to be able to beat the first boss. I knew what worked against him and I made up a powerful combo.

Hell I didn't even realize you could spend exp on stats til after I defeated him nor did I know I had access to a super move. It's not hard to figure out. Block his attack then counter with a combo, rinse and repeat. I find those tactics boring so I just go all out but it should work for anyone having problems.

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It's really not that difficult, I've beaten the boss on hard difficulty without having to raise attributes or buy moves. As KHTA said, you can block against the boss by backing away. Put that together with a Px4, K, and Special combo, you'll be gold.

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Reputation score

Why isn't this gamepad compat? It makes me sad

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Why isn't this gamepad compat? It makes me sad
You have to set it with the other exe file included. Go into it and click the first drop down menu, choose the second choice, then click the first button on the bottom. The second one is to exit. Also the first click box makes the game full-screen.

Dontuna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's really not that difficult, I've beaten the boss on hard difficulty without having to raise attributes or buy moves. As KHTA said, you can block against the boss by backing away. Put that together with a Px4, K, and Special combo, you'll be gold.
Sorry, I was just getting frustrated because he kept shoulder charging me when I got up and even though I was holding the back button at the time he was still killing me. But then I went through again just now and without even skills took him out without taking a hit and only punching and sweeping the leg.

I still stand by what I say about the reflex test being janky though.

No boss will ever be worse than the final boss in Blank Blood at least.

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Reputation score

Also, if you don't want to block him, you can also counter his charge easily.
Plus, once you get the hurricane kick and shoryuken super, you're good to go, seeing as you can chain combo the two together for massive damage
Haven't tried hard mode, but I took roughly half his life away with those two alone

Dontuna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also, if you don't want to block him, you can also counter his charge easily.
Plus, once you get the hurricane kick and shoryuken super, you're good to go, seeing as you can chain combo the two together for massive damage
Haven't tried hard mode, but I took roughly half his life away with those two alone
I guess that's what I was on? Because he was completely trashing me before, I selected that third option and after some testing I guess they are difficulties (easy, normal, hard).

You don't get more EXP with difficulty higher either which is kind of lame considering how he immediately reacts to you trying to punch him by doing his low kick, every single time. I did beat him on that difficulty though so I felt pretty accomplished about that.

Shadoek

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I need a change of pants, hold on... It's awesome, like every release of FullFlap.

Smooth animation, not abusable combo system, exploitable level up system though.
A detail may be that this game feels that when it's released it willl be of Techno Breaker's lenght, but still that game is hella fun to play, so this one may be too.

Also for those wondering, the heroine regains Health/Energy when being raped bit and the fact that she rapes the boss make sense when you know the meaning of the title; Inma no Ken, Succubs' Punch.

ulquiodera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmmm sound great

Waiting for the full game link now :D