What's new

ACT [フルフラップ / FullFlap] 淫魔の拳 (RJ113624)

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Sorry for the necro, but if anyone still have problems launching the game just change the games exe file name to something in roman letters.
it's off topic, but if someone need's carck for half life, pm me

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Well there ya go, everyone be sure to thank @Scud for getting this thread deleted since nobody's going to write a new OP. OP needs everything.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP updated, thread reopened, give Yilin a round of applause. I thought this one was dead for sure.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hooray for Yilin~
looking back at this game, im kinda suprized just how many different genres full flap has done for his games. he had older games that were platformer, this fighter, a dungeon fighter, RPG, and now top down. he has alot of experiance and thats pretty cool.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Fullflap games are pretty damn good mechanically and erotically(?) compared to the average dlsite chaff, it would be a waste for any of its threads to go poof.

I acquired the game, played enough to finish the OP, then played some more till I finished it. Couldn't find any significant faults other than the game being short. Controls were responsive enough compared to some of the janky ACTs out there.

Side note, Hard is pretty tough for someone who has no knowledge of fighting games. Some minigames also have pretty precise timing.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Whaaaaaat? Has he switched over to just RPGMaker now? Kinda sad if so, since his act titles were pretty spot on in regards to gameplay.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Whaaaaaat? Has he switched over to just RPGMaker now? Kinda sad if so, since his act titles were pretty spot on in regards to gameplay.
You misunderstood my post. I meant Full Flap is a flickering light BECAUSE of the vast majority of shitty RPGMakers. It's a 'flickering light' because there's so damn many RPGMaker games.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hooray for Yilin~
looking back at this game, im kinda suprized just how many different genres full flap has done for his games. he had older games that were platformer, this fighter, a dungeon fighter, RPG, and now top down. he has alot of experiance and thats pretty cool.
Don't forget his first game was a Side-scrolling shooter.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score