What's new

Funny/Awesome Videos tiem.

Re: Funny/Awesome Videos tiem.

I figured people would ahve all seen this and i was just late to the party, but i showed it round and no one had heard of it so i present to you Professor Layton and the Malignant Growth:

Also, Llamas with Hats:

Ode to Merton :)

Okay, what got me was the last bit before it ended, but damn funny idea, I'll give it that.

Bwahaha, I had no idea Neil Cicierega was still around making awesome things.

I got to slap the most powerful woman in the world. Totally worth it.

I would +rep you puppy but i can't right now. That is the most epic Parrot ever.

(Sounds.)

EVERYTHING.

Jeff Dunham's Very Special Christmas Special. I love ventriloquists!

Last edited:

OMFG.

I forgot how funny this video was.
It literally makes me ROFL.

Make sure to watch at 720p and full screen. The chat box adds to it.

Too much to watch all at once! *laughs* That's freaking hilarious.

Excelent SL Machinima. I know the place they filmed it personally, and the amount of whimsy the person that filmed it put into it makes it quite cute.

I should have posted this a few days back, but oh well.

I started watching this, and turned it off halfway through. I'm fairly offended that this has been labelled as funny on the site it's on, and moreso that it was posted here as funny or awesome.

I'm not usually one to get all preachy about this sort of thing, but I can't find anything comical about a natural disaster that's robbed thousands of their homes.

I have to agree there, it's certainly not humorous or awesome. I swear some people find the worst things funny though. That's why I rarely mention my hometown to anyone in the area I live in now, for some reason everyone around here thought Katrina was funny.

People can find horrible horrible things funny somehow, if it doesn't happen to them or someone they know. Sometimes it makes it easier to deal with them. That's all I got.

Back