What's new

ACT [Fullflap] Demon's Sperm (RJ134809)

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [Fullflap] [RJ134809] Demon's Sperm

Alright guys, i'm stuck in the new castle area. I need to find a key for a door, however, there are some unaccesable rooms that i can't explore since they are closed by a switch and there are no alternative routes. Some help?

By the way, the Heroine's eye color in the CG's seems to have skipped FullFlap's attention goes from green to grey to green again.
How did you get there?

I noticed that I had all the animated sprite/CG even though I havent played the new area yet :p

piss_taker

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Also there's a new option in the settings executable. Anyone know what it says?

Attachments

Last edited:

Conundrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm, I plonked in my saves from 1.0, had nothing unlocked in the gallery, loaded up a save right before the final boss and statue, killed the boss, smashed the statue.

In NG+ I picked up two star thingies in the first room (no clue what they say, don't know japanese...), went through the starting area, died like an idiot before the hub because I dropped down too far, went to check the gallery if at least the first lover enemy was in there now and I now have everything unlocked...

Even the new enemies that I haven't seen before and all animations and CG in the gallery.
I'm not complaining, can't see myself playing the whole game again, it's just a bit weird.

piss_taker

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

When you beat the game you unlock all of the H content. I guess he didn't think of anybody beating the bad end boss then unlocked everything

TheCardWielder

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I know it's a bit soon after the 2.0 update was released, but has anyone got a 100% save file for this update? I would gladly appreciate it :)

Shadoek

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How did you get there?

I noticed that I had all the animated sprite/CG even though I havent played the new area yet :p
The video on the devolper's blog pretty much gives away where the new areas are. But if you don't have an account to watch it. Warp to the last level, go to the next room and roll over, and across, the first floating platform you see. You'll find another warp orb that will bring you to the new content.

Edit: Just discovered how, there are a couple of puzzles involving the new mechanic of moving blocks, i missed the key on one of those and got a poisoning immunity necklace instead.

EDIT: That necklace changes the ending and gives access to a new area.

EDIIITTT!!!: New area contains boss rush. Enemies don't give currency, Bosses thougher than in New game+ Bosses flinch ONCE, no crystals to heal between boss battle, only 1 potion given back for each one you defeat. Final, Final, Final Boss after Boss Rush. Thank god a fucking save crystal at last. True, True Final boss was Meh. True ending achieved.

Attachments

Last edited:

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I don't believe I got all 4 keys last time I played the game so I'm not sure if this door and this chest were there before. This area is to the left after you unlock all 4 doors in the hub zone.

I've beaten every boss including the final, I just didn't examine the statue because I didn't want to risk the game ending. I'm also fairly certain I've collected every item in each world.

Attachments

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Though I know this more in the gameplay
So... is there any New H Scene?

Jordan Sphinx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I love this game! I'm so glad the new version is out!
I found some secret items in the new areas, and figured I'd share. See the attached images for visual reference (no image for (2)).

(1) In the first new area (forest), in sort of the center-rightish part of the map, there's a room with a sign pointing to a chest. You have to roll over an invisible hole in the floor to get to the chest, but it's empty! But! If you climb into the wall behind the chest, there's another chest with the ultimate greatsword inside! It lowers your defense and movement speed, but it's still awesome.

(2) This isn't very secret, but in the upper-left of the forest, there's a difficult Gray Knight enemy. If you defeat him (took me a few tries in Hard mode :p), you get access to two treasure chests. One has an item that increases defense (I may not be remembering this correctly), and the other has shoes that nullify fall damage. These are both equippable with any other items, so they're pretty great!

(3) In the second new area (castle), just outside the upper-right save point (or silent empty room for those in hard mode), there's a secret passage. To get there, you have to run off the ledge leading to the save point at just the right speed. This is trivialized if you're wielding the greatsword I mentioned in (1) above, since your maximum run speed is perfect. Otherwise, you just have to play around with different speeds until it works. It helps to have the shoes from (2) equipped. Beyond this secret passage are the ultimate Attack and Stamina equipment items.

(4) Still in the castle area, just up and to the right of the save point from (3), there's a block puzzle room. If you push one of the blocks to the bottom right, you can gain access to another secret passage (there's a slight indentation visible in the wall). This leads to the Old Key, which unlocks the door in Area 1 behind all the Rusty Key doors. Go there and get the ultimate Knuckle weapon!

Attachments

piss_taker

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So what's the gist of his new blog post, other than the update being released?

ryu7432

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I really hate to ask this, but can someone please translate the passive stat items and what they do? I know that the bracelets boost power, I think the red necklaces reduce incoming damage, but I have no idea what the blue necklace does, and if I have found all of them or not. I can't seem to figure out how to get agth and chiitran to find any text within the game, and searching a 42 page thread for something like "item" or "necklace" is causing me confusion about the specifics

EDIT: never mind. As fate would have it, one of the suggested searches was for the translated patch for this game, which lead me to http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=606222&postcount=440. Kinda hating myself for 1.not searching for this in the first place and 2.only finding AFTER I had given up on finding it and asking for help. FML. I'm currently trying it out with ver2.0. If anything, it will definitely help with the old items.

Last edited:

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

THANK YOU!

After not playing this game for... God knows how long, since it came out? I started playing the new version and I was freaking lost, which was a common occurrence in this game, but that's to you I can check the new content out :cool:

piss_taker

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just finished with the good ending.
Damn, although better than the bad one, wish the ending had her have celebratory sex. But oh well, I'm satisfied with this
Can we expect Dark Sperm?

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Holy shit check it out.

I'm pretty sure you guys can figure out how to preform these moves.

And if you don't, you don't deserve to know.

Attachments

Last edited: