What's new

ACT [Fullflap] Demon's Sperm (RJ134809)

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [Fullflap] [RJ134809] Demon's Sperm

Release date of August 2014, we are half way through August 2014 now...

Stop bumping this thread with your opinions on H game genres! Make a new thread if you want to continue the debate. Each bump gets our hopes up that there may actually be something meaningful posted like "uploaded to dlsite! Will be out in a week!" or "IT'S OUT!" :(.

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

Release date of August 2014, we are half way through August 2014 now...
don't want to disappoint you dude but release dates cannot be trusted.
so just wait 1-3 more months then look back in thread.

or join the debate, i personally think the best solution could be bf
losing or winning would make no difference because at bf you get fucked/raped and fuck/rap all the time (bf is the best):D

mixing gor with bf is possible to (brutal sm/bdsm...edc skils kills)
or raped to dead and be devoured, slaughtered after losing bf fight is nice to,:)

DaGoomba10

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Fullflap is usually pretty good with their release dates. DLsite has it listed for late August, so I'd say check back September 1st for a pleasant surprise. (Or crushing disappointment)

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I know it's a little early considering this game hasn't even been released, but what do you think Full Flap's next project will be? I'm thinking he'll pull a Vitamin Quest and do a RPG with in-battle sprite sex, or the classic CG after losing thing. He's had RPG-esque games before, hell, this one's a parody of Dark Souls! But he has never done a straight up JRPG, which would fit nicely in his NES-SNES type games he's got going since they were big around this time.

Tea Leaf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Liked it. Looking forward to the next update.

piss_taker

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I know it's a little early considering this game hasn't even been released, but what do you think Full Flap's next project will be? I'm thinking he'll pull a Vitamin Quest and do a RPG with in-battle sprite sex, or the classic CG after losing thing. He's had RPG-esque games before, hell, this one's a parody of Dark Souls! But he has never done a straight up JRPG, which would fit nicely in his NES-SNES type games he's got going since they were big around this time.
HRPGs are lame.

I'm hoping for a Metroid parody game, preferably 2 on the Game Boy

DolphinBlow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

or the classic CG after losing thing.
I don't know about this part.
I mean, each game have become more and more "win to get good stuff"

Mushroom Princess gave you CG on "death" by enemy.
Erori gave you CG on being "hit" by enemy.
Succubus Fist just doesn't have that, it gives you spritesex from select "enemies" which was more of a "win to get" thing.
And from what I gather from the Demon's Sperm demo, it's kind of the same thing as in Succubus Fist.

Ofcourse all of these games (including Technobreaker or whatever it's called) gave you goodies after winning a boss battle.

So I honestly think they will stick to their "win to get rewards"-thing.

Last edited:

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't know about this part.
I mean, each game have become more and more "win to get good stuff"

Mushroom Princess gave you CG on "death" by enemy.
Erori gave you CG on being "hit" by enemy.
Succubus Fist just doesn't have that, it gives you spritesex from select "enemies" which was more of a "win to get" thing.
And from what I gather from the Demon's Sperm demo, it's kind of the same thing as in Succubus Fist.

Ofcourse all of these games (including Technobreaker or whatever it's called) gave you goodies after winning a boss battle.

So I honestly think they will stick to their "win to get rewards"-thing.
True. I guess I was more referring to the older games and Vitamin Quest. There has been kind of an evolution as far as their games go, they really have become gods among the H-Game developers, making games both sexy and fun, with a far share of difficulty. Also, in Succubus Fist, the select enemies do give you health and special move power. I just guessed that RPG would be next since all the games so far have been based on famous NES-SNES genres, and JRPGs were big back then. Plus, could you image a VQ-style game with FF sprites? That would people's penises explode it would be so incredible.

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

i wish the next project will be a bf game

where only female enemies (monster girls) are and the mc can change his gender
at anytime and only fighting with bf
with a lvl system similar to succubus fist and special spirit sex animated skills
(grips) +the circles great art.:p
it would be one epic bf game (worth to buy):D

but i guess that's just a dream.:eek:

Last edited:

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

i wish the next project will be a bf game

where only female enemies (monster girls) are and the mc can change his gender
at anytime and only fighting with bf
with a lvl system similar to succubus fist and special spirit sex animated skills
(grips) +the circles great art.:p
it would be one epic bf game (worth to buy):D

but i guess that's just a dream.:eek:
Sometimes dreams are meat. Don't hesitate to contact the game creator. He might be grateful for your valuable ideas :)

Last edited:
OP
Twisted

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

JRPGs were big back then
So were action and sidescrollers, to be quite honest.

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So were action and sidescrollers, to be quite honest.
That's true, but he's already made those. And they were awesome.

Sometimes dreams are meat. Don't hesitate to contact the game creator. He might be grateful for your valuable ideas :)
Any way in particular you know of? Like on the blog, or an email address? Also, probably gonna need a translation website. We have seen some English in Full Flap's games, but i'm not so sure they can read an entire pitch XD

Puttana

Reputation score

Try to leave your notice on the blog. If not successful send it via dlsite English.
I am confident your message will not pass unnoticed.

Rsync

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Try to leave your notice on the blog. If not successful send it via dlsite English.
It will be noticed, but pray it doesn't get ignored which is.. good luck with that

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

well i could post a google translate suggestion for the next project on ther blog but if they don't even ask for suggestion i doubt they gonna listen to a anonym pervert:)

Last edited:

Puttana

Reputation score

Don't be shy. Find creator blog outside dlsite and find out there his email, use it. If you are pervert he is so in quadriple size :)
P.S. It is better write your suggestion in English. Creator himself translate it into his native tongue if he is not fluent in Anglo-Saxon :)

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Don't be shy. Find creator blog outside dlsite and find out there his email, use it. If you are pervert he is so in quadriple size :)
P.S. It is better write your suggestion in English. Creator himself translate it into his native tongue if he is not fluent in Anglo-Saxon :)
So far, it looks like Dlsite is the main blog. If anyone finds another or the email address, mind posting it here, yeah? I think I found the old one but it doesn't seem like he's using it anymore. Also, I can't seem to find his English Dlsite page or games.

Last edited:

Tsukune12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Fullflap has updated his blog and said in reply to one of the comments that it will take a little longer until the game is finished and that he apologizes for the delay. I learned this through a loose translation from google and thought I should let you guys know. :p

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Good work, Tsukune. Pats on the head for you. :)

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

I don't see a new blog post?