What's new

RPG [Full Flap] 神精伝 / Shin-Sei-Den (RJ171742)

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [RPG][Full Flap][RJ171742] Shin-Sei-Den

errr so where's the new stuff exactly? is it the ero dungeon that uses the aged key or... Pretty sure it's a new map yea?

EDIT:neeeever mind. Being retarded again.

Last edited:

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

That's not true ML. If her affection for you is lower than 4 and you get defeated, she will let you die instead of saving you.
Oh, never tried that xD
I stand corrected then, it's possible to get a game over.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, never tried that xD
I stand corrected then, it's possible to get a game over.
I got it by accident back in JP 1.0. Got careless letting her get raped/saving her to farm lewd/flavor and was killed by a slime of all things.....

Pretty traumatic for a seasoned RPG player to get killed by the weakest enemy.

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I got it by accident back in JP 1.0. Got careless letting her get raped/saving her to farm lewd/flavor and was killed by a slime of all things.....

Pretty traumatic for a seasoned RPG player to get killed by the weakest enemy.
That just made my day, thank you for that.

Is there a way to raise Aika's favor? There are scenes that it says require high favor but you start out at mid and I haven't found any way to raise it.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That just made my day, thank you for that.

Is there a way to raise Aika's favor? There are scenes that it says require high favor but you start out at mid and I haven't found any way to raise it.
The standard way of grinding favor is to let monsters *just* start to have their way with Aika, and save her immediately. There are H-monsters that don't feature penetration if you want to get the high favor virgin scene from natural gameplay, if you're into that kind of stuff.

Now that I think about it, that method of favor grinding can have some rather unfortunate implications.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Let monsters catch her and then save her a fast as possible. You can even increase both lewd and favor if you save her like in the middle animation or so, but my guess is you get less favor.
Can't remember if you get favor by simply fighting and winning.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Let monsters catch her and then save her a fast as possible. You can even increase both lewd and favor if you save her like in the middle animation or so, but my guess is you get less favor.
Can't remember if you get favor by simply fighting and winning.
^This

The faster you save her, the more favor yet less if any lewd you get.

The slower you save her, the less favor you get or more disfavor you gain yet the more lewd you gain.

This also changes depending on how much favor or lewd she has. If she's pretty lewd already, you might get little if any disfavor for not saving her.

On the flip side, the more she likes you....the faster you have to save her to gain flavor or avoid losing it.

Also, the more lewd she is having sex with her will gain you favor if she's at 6+ favor...you'll still lose though if she's at 5 or less.

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

^This

The faster you save her, the more favor yet less if any lewd you get.

The slower you save her, the less favor you get or more disfavor you gain yet the more lewd you gain.

This also changes depending on how much favor or lewd she has. If she's pretty lewd already, you might get little if any disfavor for not saving her.

On the flip side, the more she likes you....the faster you have to save her to gain flavor or avoid losing it.

Also, the more lewd she is having sex with her will gain you favor if she's at 6+ favor...you'll still lose though if she's at 5 or less.
This is really helpful as I am assuming that the wedding dress image has something to do with Aika's favor.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

After I beat second succubus, the fortune teller told me to find an inventor in town of Rokumu. Where is that place?

There seems to be crack that requires a bomb to blow up. How can I obtain it?

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

After I beat second succubus, the fortune teller told me to find an inventor in town of Rokumu. Where is that place?

There seems to be crack that requires a bomb to blow up. How can I obtain it?
If you are talking about the inventor she is in the northwest building in Rokumu. If you are talking about Rokumu it is northeast of the fortune teller.

The answer to the second question is answered by the first, you need to talk to the inventor.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If you are talking about the inventor she is in the northwest building in Rokumu. If you are talking about Rokumu it is northeast of the fortune teller.

The answer to the second question is answered by the first, you need to talk to the inventor.
I could not find that town. I have been running around for a while in the northeastern but still could not find it.

The way keeps leading me to the torture machine that makes Aika more lewd.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Hmmm...a reference just off the top of my head, you should try to keep near the water, I remember that the entrance to town is a bridge on water. Maybe try going north of the first cave. Around the spot where you need the bikini.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I could not find that town. I have been running around for a while in the northeastern but still could not find it.

The way keeps leading me to the torture machine that makes Aika more lewd.
lol, the entrance to the town is one scene west of that place.

Sharcuzi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So if the girl is maxed favour and lewd, is there no way to lower either?

edit: oh I found it, some vendor sell ero down later

Last edited:

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is anyone having problems with the high favor inn scenes? At max favor I keep getting the mid favor scenes instead of the high. Is it supposed to be doing that, and if so how do I get the high favor scenes?

NLL

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's funny how I was able to navigate through the original game so effortlessly with 0 knowledge of japanese. And yet this new content, even though it's in english, is like a fucking maze. That last dungeon in particular was annoying as fuck.

I'm hoping Fullflap does something more with his RPG engine. It's got a lot of cool features, like combat H and armor break. I kept thinking of how amazing a "proper" RPG done in this engine would be, with features like multiple party members (all female ofc), actual difficulty, tactics, enemies with unique abilities, enemies with H abilities/spells, etc.

Oh well, still better than 99% of all HRPG's I've ever played.

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Where do you find the aged key?
Right of the entrance to the second dungeon there are trees that you can make your way through which leads to stairs that take you to the key.

Levis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What is the shield key for ?

And where did I find the hidden door south of Rokumu?

Iam searching like a Idiot -.-

Thanks in Advance