What's new

RPG [Full Flap] 神精伝 / Shin-Sei-Den (RJ171742)

Shadoek

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RPG][Full Flap][RJ171742] Shin-Sei-Den

The legends says Fullflap set a 500 DL milestone for his english release. Though i haven't heard or read about it anywhere i consider legit.

As for the latter; "L" and "R" sound alike.

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Since it's his first game on English DLsite, it would be nice if someone who already bought it, could message him and ask for doing the same with his older games as well. I would do this, but I won't be able to buy and play it for some time, and there's always a chance that he'll go for it. AFAIK, only Demon's Sperm had some kind of translation, but it was a chore to use and of poor quality, since an amateur did it ^^.
BTW, any reason why his name on English DLsite is Fullfrap?
I doubt it. Maaaaybe Demon's Sperm but I don't think he will invest more time on a game he already released his +1000 extra content, and really, his previous games don't need much translating. Hopefully future games. Though if the milestone to get more english games is 500 DLs... it's going to be hard. Seriously, I'm amazed English DLSite still exists, considering how crappy the sales are there. Unless the game is in english there (like this one) I rather buy them in the Japanese DLSite store anyways. I've lost a bunch of stuff I bought in the English store because circles just leave after seeing the crappy sales (I guess)

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And here I was gonna ask what else I should consider buying besides this and Teaching Feeling (while it's still on sale).

Edit: Since I'm already getting PMs asking for an upload, the answer is no. Primarily because I can't actually buy the game yet until I get my card approved for overseas transactions. And because I'm lazy. Wait for someone else.

Last edited:

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Well, I pretty much suggest following my own buying guideline: if it's not exclusively on english for the english site, just buy it on the japanese one.

For example, I had bought a bunch of butakoma's work in the english site... poof... he's gone from there, I lost all that. Among other things. So that account now it's pretty much for these kinds of games and umemaro's works.

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The legends says Fullflap set a 500 DL milestone for his english release. Though i haven't heard or read about it anywhere i consider legit.

"Sound" is the key word - there are only L's in his logo, so this inconsistency is driving me nuts ;).

I doubt it. Maaaaybe Demon's Sperm but I don't think he will invest more time on a game he already released his +1000 extra content, and really, his previous games don't need much translating. Hopefully future games. Though if the milestone to get more english games is 500 DLs... it's going to be hard. Seriously, I'm amazed English DLSite still exists, considering how crappy the sales are there. Unless the game is in english there (like this one) I rather buy them in the Japanese DLSite store anyways. I've lost a bunch of stuff I bought in the English store because circles just leave after seeing the crappy sales (I guess)
Well, one can dream ;). Besides, this one was on English DLsite for a day or two and there's already 212 copies sold, so reaching 500 is a possibility.
Also, as you said, there's not much to translate in previous games, so IMHO that increases the chances of seeing them translated and released on English DLsite... again, one can dream.
EDIT: Oh, and that inability to download something you already bought is pissing me off as well.

noX111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone found that shield key yet, the one that opens the second locked door in the final dungeon, near the bottom of the map? I've combed the three floors silly by now....

EDIT: In the extra story, of course.

Last edited:

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

You need to find the hairpin (a chest on the field maps... can't remember where exactly, sorry), give to a girl in the first town, she'll give you a golden gear, give the gear to another girl in another town (forgot which one), she'll give you a pot, give the pot to the girl in the forest picking fruits, she'll give you a bikini. With the bikini go to a marked spot by the beach (way north of the first cave). You get a scene with Aika and the shield key.

What I haven't found yet is the sword key for the dungeon where every enemy is an ero enemy. In fact, I can't seem to find that dungeon again o_O

Edit: I was actually playing that dungeon when I read your post but I hadn't still found the shield door. I just did. The sword key is there. *derp*
Now, if only I could find that friggin' dungeon again...

Last edited:

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey guys look what just got uploaded. ;)

Deltaflow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

FINALLY!!!!! HURRY!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Ok, finished the game.

The ero dungeon is around the forest area. For some reason I thought it was around the mountain area. Inside there is the sword door, and inside is the best sword and armor of the game, so unless you aren't extremely leveled up or a completionist, no real need to get them. You need the Aged Key to enter the ero dungeon btw, can't remember where I found it though. (probably another field treasure chest)

The only thing I couldn't figure out was the cross device in another kind of pyramid dungeon (just one room actually) that is south of the dungeon you have to bomb the wall. But by finishing the game you unlock all the CG from the extra content so I know it's a scene with Aika and it's not that big of a scene so I doubt I'll try to figure it out.

I was kind of expecting the final boss to turn into a futa, sadly she didn't, but it makes sense because no boss has ero attacks and there is no losing-reward mechanics in this game, which I really appreciate (except the first time where she whores to pay your medical bill)

Also, I think I know now why I felt like I wanted more animations. I think it's because you can see all of them very fast (if you find the ero dungeon, which is not that hard), and by the end of the game I felt I hadn't seen anything new for too long. Still, awesome game :D

uguu123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the Aged Key is found in the screen in front of the second dungeon, theres a bunch of trees up in the map and you can walk up a ramp, aged key is there

Shield Key -> The chest with the first item is south Rokumu, you can see the chest when you move your character down from the bridge near the sign, grab the hairpin in chest by going around mountains -> then starting town, give hairpin to girl top right -> give next item(gear) to girl in nanatsu, top right -> go west to rokumu to dungeon, give the pot to the girl north in the forest -> use bikini near beach east of litsu (h-scene) -> receive Shield Key

Sword Key -> Go to bottom floor in the 'hidden' dungeon in the house south of the beach, open the door(req. Shield Key), obtain Sword Key -> northwest door in ero dungeon(Aged Key), use sword key and receive golden armor

Last edited:

Remilnelia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Attention: Shut the fuck up.

-The guy who just deleted over 50 posts.
Good work!

Anyway, for those that have the game, is there in-battle H, or is it GoR? Haven't done any looking-in on this particular work.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There is always a Translation work fee
And those are not cheap , specially one that done by DL Site
As I know , 1 character is around 10 JPY (CMIIW)

In order to have profit / maybe just to pay that
It needs hundreds of DL

So maybe that 500 number comes out~

FireFlames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyway, for those that have the game, is there in-battle H, or is it GoR? Haven't done any looking-in on this particular work.
There is In-battle H! But only for your partner, the girl.

She has a H meter that decreases with each attack, and once depleted, she gets raped.
(Also a clothing meter but that's only for visuals, also it pisses her off)

And not exactly game over-rape, but your partner will slut for your medical fees if her favor with you is high.
If your favor with her is low, then she leaves your ass.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Good work!

There is in battle H animations.
Some enemies are ero monsters (a heart symbol) that won't attack the hero, instead they will try to fuck the girl. There's no way to lose the game, but everytime she has sex (you, monsters, elsewhere) her lewdness and sex experience increase. If you let monster fuck her too much, her affection for you will lower. Those traits will determine the ending you get.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There is in battle H animations.
Some enemies are ero monsters (a heart symbol) that won't attack the hero, instead they will try to fuck the girl. There's no way to lose the game, but everytime she has sex (you, monsters, elsewhere) her lewdness and sex experience increase. If you let monster fuck her too much, her affection for you will lower. Those traits will determine the ending you get.
That's not true ML. If her affection for you is lower than 4 and you get defeated, she will let you die instead of saving you.

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hey guys look what just got uploaded. ;)

So...that's me every time most likely:

Rapidgator:

"This file can only be downloaded by premium users"

- Gets premium > File Corrupted
- Tries premium link generator > File too large

Uploaded

Infinite load, probably blocked website.
Uses Tor Browser > Opens it > Waits for countdown for free download > Countdown just leads to another page where to start the countdown.

Bigfile

1 - Waits for looong countdown
2 - Solve captcha
3 - Waits long loading time
4 - Go to step 1

It it just me or? Cause every damn time it's always the same story.
Again, I would throw 10 buck and buy this game legally IF I COULD but it won't accept my prepaid card and there is no way I'm gonna use my personal credit card for this kind of stuff.

Baaaah...

elv1s

Reputation score

Again, I would throw 10 buck and buy this game legally IF I COULD but it won't accept my prepaid card and there is no way I'm gonna use my personal credit card for this kind of stuff.

Baaaah...
Have you tried the trick with buying jpoints in the non adult part of the site through paypal , and than purchasing the game with those points. I also had the same problem with the site not accepting my card, but using this method it worked out for me.

Sarav

Reputation score

There are scenes where Aika masturbates while you fuck the goddesses and joins in on one of them, anyone know how to unlock them?

ments

Reputation score

So...that's me every time most likely:

Rapidgator:

"This file can only be downloaded by premium users"

- Gets premium > File Corrupted
- Tries premium link generator > File too large

Uploaded

Infinite load, probably blocked website.
Uses Tor Browser > Opens it > Waits for countdown for free download > Countdown just leads to another page where to start the countdown.

Bigfile

1 - Waits for looong countdown
2 - Solve captcha
3 - Waits long loading time
4 - Go to step 1

Baaaah...
well rapigator is rapigator, never use it - bigfile has short time window, to enter capcha, if you do not enter captcha right away, it will reload page and you will have to wait again
uploaded don't like addblok, must pause it on page, when countdown ends you must press on the area where countdown numbers where- it won't show you any icon for download.