What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Free Time of X ] ぺけの閑 Mononoke Quest もののけクエスト(怪) ~妖怪っ娘からの逆レイプ挑戦状!!~ RE095894 RJ095894

Tonc

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Mononoke Quest

Well I got the wig with the cat ears on it. It's where you fought the girl with the comic book and where you get one half of the talisman but I went back to wear I fought the first girl and I can't get her to appear to give me the key like you said.

Last edited:

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Has no one actually finished this game? I can't find a 100% (or any) save file anywhere, whereas they're usually available a day or two after a game comes out.

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Alright so heres a short FAQ of what I did after I beat the demon fox girl.

When you go down, go to the well and grab the bucket. Forgot which choice it is. Go to the locker room and inspect all the lockers, there are also stuff around as well. Note that I believe one is a trap, the trap may turn on if you inspect it two times. Its a death trap. Now go to the boys bathroom and inspect all stalls, there should be stuff. In one of the stalls there's a girl (not sure if its this one or the girls bathroom). Nothing really happens. Go to the girls bathroom and do the same thing. There is one stall gives you a choice, pick the middle one. The other 2 are death. Now go to the Kitchen and get beat by the bladed hair girl. Equip the item she gives you and go to the kitchen. Once inside, grab everything but the last food. Then left and talk to the demon fox girl and then went back to the comic/book girl. The girl you saw in the bathroom is there. Equip the cat ears. I went back to inspect everything again, lockers and bathroom. Then i went back to the place where you fought that first girl and was given a choice. (pretty much you need to inspect something to trigger it). Pick the 3rd choice and then the 2nd choice. you'll enter and the key. Also you can click her and get stuff. (I didn't get any scene. if you find any, let me know please). Go back to the locker room and get the bra. Now go back to the demon fox girl and congrats, you have boobs now. equip the bra.

I donno how to get the water. I have the rope and bucket

Last edited:

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Ok, this guy has some seeeeeeeerious foot fetish.

And stuffing stuff in a guy's ass.

Tonc

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Alright so heres a short FAQ of what I did after I beat the demon fox girl.

When you go down, go to the well and grab the bucket. Forgot which choice it is. Go to the locker room and inspect all the lockers, there are also stuff around as well. Note that I believe one is a trap, the trap may turn on if you inspect it two times. Its a death trap. Now go to the boys bathroom and inspect all stalls, there should be stuff. In one of the stalls there's a girl (not sure if its this one or the girls bathroom). Nothing really happens. Go to the girls bathroom and do the same thing. There is one stall gives you a choice, pick the middle one. The other 2 are death. Now go to the Kitchen and get beat by the bladed hair girl. Equip the item she gives you and go to the kitchen. Once inside, grab everything but the last food. Then left and talk to the demon fox girl and then went back to the comic/book girl. The girl you saw in the bathroom is there. Equip the cat ears. I went back to inspect everything again, lockers and bathroom. Then i went back to the place where you fought that first girl and was given a choice. (pretty much you need to inspect something to trigger it). Pick the 3rd choice and then the 2nd choice. you'll enter and the key. Also you can click her and get stuff. (I didn't get any scene. if you find any, let me know please). Go back to the locker room and get the bra. Now go back to the demon fox girl and congrats, you have boobs now. equip the bra.

I donno how to get the water. I have the rope and bucket
Thank you!

Tonc

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know what to do with the hammer and white mouse you get from the bathing room after the mermaid fight?

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

check the first page, they have something on it

Pazz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you beat toilet paper girl? She does a water attack, that does 20 damage + 15 after damage. Even if you defend, the damage goes right through it. She does this attack mostly.

I have seen her doing a normal attack a few times. Do I have to try again over and over, hoping that she doesn't use her uber attack?

Have lost 6 times in a row.
Also, is the katana better for attack then the hammer?

Thanks in advance.

Tonc

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I had the hammer equipped and whatever the other things you can equip that's not the wig/bra and beat her with ease and only used one healing item.

Last edited:

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Newest version:

Start new game, pick second option. Now you can use a skill that reveals the hidden items.

Palmerfiledkai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I posted this in general RPG Maker thread but what the hell I'll post it here too.

I can't get past the first girl and I feel like an idiot. So I leave the room you start it then head up the hall that goes north and find the charm or whatever and talk with the girl with the purple hair, then I head back down, go right and get lead into a room where I have to fight the girl with the short black hair and she always kicks my ass. Am I missing something?

Edit: Alright I got it and I am indeed an idiot.
How do you beat the short black hair girl?

Palmerfiledkai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck on the before the cat girl and fox girl with the power breaker. I need help.

I unscrew the breaker but I don't know the code to turn the light back on.

Last edited:
OP
F

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just spam the breaker the game then takes pity on you and let's you continue.

Zeed3

Reputation score

I'm now playing the game for a couple of days.
Now i'm totally stuck in front of the cat girl. I have full health but miss any healing item in my inventory. Without anything it seems to be impossible to win the fight.

Can anyone help me out with a tip or maybe a savegame? I already turned the lights in the cat girl room on.

darkyodaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

rapidgator[dot]net/file/46206736/mono_puzzle.rar[dot]html

Complete save