What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Free Time of X ] ぺけの閑 Mononoke Quest もののけクエスト(怪) ~妖怪っ娘からの逆レイプ挑戦状!!~ RE095894 RJ095894

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Mononoke Quest

Once you get the helmet and in the locker room you open the locker that you previously couldn't (game over) you get a letter and then you can just go talk to demon girl and you won't get poisoned.
Oh sorry, I was talking about the next boss girl: Mermaid.

OP
F

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To beat the mermaid, just enter the locker room, and refuse to fight. Do it several times, and eventually you'll be forced to fight her but she's a lot weaker and doesn't absorb your HP. Presumably the water dried up...

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

To beat the mermaid, just enter the locker room, and refuse to fight. Do it several times, and eventually you'll be forced to fight her but she's a lot weaker and doesn't absorb your HP. Presumably the water dried up...
Entered like 20 times, she isn't fighting me again. :(

OP
F

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't remember the sequence but I remember wandering around for some time, going back to talk to her and then saying no...and then she decided to fight me.

OP
F

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok here's a short walkthrough from after giving the mermaid-girl some water:

After that you get to go into the showers (the door with the red sign), where you'll find a mouse in the back and a hammer in the tub.

With the hammer equipped, head over to the men's bathroom and examine the stall that you couldn't open before. Do it several times and then you'll get a wrench.

Now go to the girl's bathroom and examine the pipes in the back. You can now *do something* to it.

Examine the 2nd stall and you'll notice someone's in there. Do it several times and a girl (Hanako) comes out. She'll ask for something and then you have to enter a number.
The question is related to some fox demon's clothing legend or something and she's asking for the length of it. The fact that she's asking about a fox demon should give you a clue that you should talk to the fox lady from before.

Head back upstairs, and there's a cut-scene.

Conversation takes place between the long-hair girl, fox demon, and otaku.
Otaku mentions something about 109 cm, and then they talk about it for some time.

Go back to hanako and tell her the length, and then she'll fight you. Should be a simple fight as long as you have a donut or two.

Afterwards, she'll give you some glass shards.

Head back to the center of the floor (with the well) and you'll drop your glass shards. A winged girl with pink hair steps in, conversation, and then you're teleported to someone's bedroom (presumably hers)

Bed pillow: chocolate
Furnace (on left): letter #7
top-left: cactus
Top of shelf: donut

Now turn off the lamp and you'll see a shining spot on the wall
You'll find a "moonlight key"

Turn the lights back on, and exit the room (lower-left)
You'll get two messages

Now the winged girl says they'll play a game of hide-and-seek (oni <something>...?) with you, and give you some hints through your phone. If you win, she'll give you the glass shards back.

Hint 1: Go talk to the demon fox and she'll tell you something useful. Head over to the shower room again and the winged girl will be inside.

Hint 2: "Under the time" or something. This is a pretty obvious clue, cause the only clock we've been able to examine was the one in the cat girl's room.

Hint 3: Head to the well, and she'll be waiting there. Two more winged girls will appear, and you can choose to fight them. If you do not have the following items, do not try to fight them

-cactus
-mouse
-chocolate

Anyways if you're ready, start the batttle.

First, use the mouse on the girl in the middle.
Then, use the cactus on the girl on the right.
Finally, use the chocolate on the girl on the left.

Now they won't fight back and you can finish the battle easily.

After the battle, the winged girl returns your glass shard.

Head towards the exit (south), and right before leaving, the girl that's been with you the whole time will say something and then you have a choice.
Choose the top choice for a reasonable battle (the other will be impossible to win)

The tengu from the second map meets with you again at the exit. This time, she reveals her true form
Defeat her, and then you two talk some more and then for some reason you're back in your room again and all the demon girls are all over you.

The end.
I don't know what happened, nor do I understand what the guy was trying to achieve.

It was an interesting game.
For those that don't care for the puzzle hunt, this is what you're probably playing the game for:

Last edited:

Spawni

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For people who want to hook the text using agth, use the /x3 and supress repetition of phrases and enable remove repititions of each symbol by 4 or 5. Can't remember the exact number.

Noobmonster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For people who want to hook the text using agth, use the /x3 and supress repetition of phrases and enable remove repititions of each symbol by 4 or 5. Can't remember the exact number.
What did you mean by /x3 ?
It works allot better by putting in 3 in each box but there are still letters missing. I'm probably not doing something right, I don't mess with the settings much.

Has anyone found out the 5 numbers?

Also is there someone who can upload the new version of the game? It's supposed to have fixed bugs and I think it has a option to light up where items are on the screen, If I'm reading the translation correctly.

Last edited:

Spawni

Demon Girl
Reputation score

"F:\Program Files (x86)\AGTH\agth.exe" /X3

Make a shortcut to agth and put /X3 by the end of it.

No text goes missing for me, it hooks it all.

Noobmonster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

"F:\Program Files (x86)\AGTH\agth.exe" /X3

Make a shortcut to agth and put /X3 by the end of it.

No text goes missing for me, it hooks it all.
OMG it works! Your a genius! Thank You!

Once the 1.1 version gets leaked I'm gonna play through it again to find out what the heck is going on in the game.

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i'm completely lost. i'm at the part after the fox chick fight and i can't find any of the items that everyone else seems to have no problem finding ( boots and bra). Every time i go into the left-most room near the well i get killed by the stomach eye chick... but i did find cake :D

horseband

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, I beat the first fight and now I can't get past the crow girl (himiko?). I got a mail that said something about going back to the first room, but I swear I've clicked every spot in the two accessible rooms and gotten both letters/donuts/cellphone/etc.

The fight seems impossible to do because she hits me for 20 or so damage and I miss half the time or just do 9 damage.

What am I missing?

Found a post on google that says I have to defend. I've tried that a couple times and her tornado blast eats through it and I still die. Maybe it's for a different boss...

Last edited:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, I beat the first fight and now I can't get past the crow girl (himiko?). I got a mail that said something about going back to the first room, but I swear I've clicked every spot in the two accessible rooms and gotten both letters/donuts/cellphone/etc.

The fight seems impossible to do because she hits me for 20 or so damage and I miss half the time or just do 9 damage.

What am I missing?

Found a post on google that says I have to defend. I've tried that a couple times and her tornado blast eats through it and I still die. Maybe it's for a different boss...
That fight is purely luck based. You really do just defend for like 10 turns but you'll probably have to use some potions.

horseband

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No potions in sight. I had to use the two I've found to heal after the first fight because I ended up winning with only 1 hp left.

I guess I'll keep trying and if I can't win I'll just restart and try to beat the first boss with some hp left.

Thanks.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No potions in sight. I had to use the two I've found to heal after the first fight because I ended up winning with only 1 hp left.

I guess I'll keep trying and if I can't win I'll just restart and try to beat the first boss with some hp left.

Thanks.
The first fight you should be able to win while taking little to no damage by finding the heart skill.

horseband

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The first fight you should be able to win while taking little to no damage by finding the heart skill.
Don't think I got that. All i have is the initial monster (the one with the tape over the boobs) that seems to let me survive a fatal blow. I swear i've clicked every location in the first two rooms, I'll check around more for the heart skill. (Unless it's that greyed out skill in battle that I have. I'll go check)

OP
F

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't worry about using donuts you'll find more later.
The problem is if you're using up all your donuts for each fight. Then you might have trouble later.

horseband

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm sorry, one more question. Where is the heart skill. I feel really dumb but I'm just having bad luck starting off this game. I'm going to restart the game and try to save my stuff for the second fight.

Tonc

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I beat the girl with the wings and after searching some rooms I found the 10 of hearts but I have no idea what I should be doing. I tried fighting the cat girl and the fox girl but they hit too hard and kill me pretty fast. Is there somewhere I should be going to use the card I found?

OP
F

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm sorry, one more question. Where is the heart skill. I feel really dumb but I'm just having bad luck starting off this game. I'm going to restart the game and try to save my stuff for the second fight.
The one you used in the first battle?
It only works there and presumably was an item so it disappeared after the battle.

So I beat the girl with the wings and after searching some rooms I found the 10 of hearts but I have no idea what I should be doing. I tried fighting the cat girl and the fox girl but they hit too hard and kill me pretty fast. Is there somewhere I should be going to use the card I found?
You need to turn on the lights in the cat girl's room. If you go down the hall towards the fox demon you'll see a box on the wall (breaker). I think the cards are some sort of hints, but the dev probably took pity and just let you randomly guess a dozen times before automatically turning it on.

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

How do you beat the demon fox girl? I already beat the cat.