What's new

SIM Loli [FreakilyCharming] Teaching Feeling 〜奴隷との生活〜 / Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling- (RJ162718)

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 奴隷との生活 -Teaching Feeling-

So is there no way to change the window size or go fullscreen? My max resolution is 1600x900, but the window is still too large for me to actually play the game.

spacegodzilla

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So is there no way to change the window size or go fullscreen? My max resolution is 1600x900, but the window is still too large for me to actually play the game.
No luck for me so far. Tried ResizeEnable and Sizer, but both failed to do the trick.

Messing around with the *game directory*/data/system/Config.tjs. Changed ScreenRatio from "fix" to "auto" and "none", which causes it to have a scroll bar at startup. However, as soon as you move the screen it redraws it to its usual size.

Changed the scWidth and scHeight values. Doesn't change the window size, but it changes the visuals. Doing this causes the buttons to disappear because I'm guessing it's relative to window size, not the rest of the visuals. And again, like above, moving the window causes it to redraw visuals to its usual size.

Tried changing the values of scPositionX because I thought this might affect where the window is located (position at startup appears to be fixed). No changes.

Conclusion: Modifying the Config.tjs file doesn't cut it. Need to find a way to change the actual window.

Edit: Editing scWidth and scHeight in ../tyrano/plugins/kag/kag.js modified rendered size of visuals. Actual window size doesn't change.

Edit2: Found it! You have to modify package.json. Values of default, minimum, and maximum window size were all set to the same (1350x900). Open it up in any old text editor and modify width, height to what you want it to be, and min_width, min_height to the minimum size to resize the window.
You can also modify the "screenRatio" in Config.tjs from "fix" to "fit" to have it automatically resize to the resized window for the most part.

Last edited:

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Mine keeps locking past a ceratain point in windows 7. The screen will turn a lightblue then just close the game.

spacegodzilla

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Bumping with solution to the screen size problem.

You have to modify package.json. Values of default, minimum, and maximum window size were all set to the same (1350x900). Open it up in any old text editor and modify width, height to what you want it to be, and min_width, min_height to the minimum size to resize the window.
You can also modify the "screenRatio" in Config.tjs from "fix" to "fit" to have it automatically resize to the resized window for the most part.

Edit: Not sure about anyone else, but the game seems to start really slowing down after you enter the forest.

Last edited:

spacegodzilla

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I tried to hook it with VNR but I got no results.
If you don't mind a more tedious method, you can open the .ks files in ../data/scenario with any text editor, dump it into Google, then save it.

I'd like to say I would do a quick and dirty partial, but all the buttons are images. I may do the opening act, but no promises.

Nuclear Reactor

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Why didn't the author make the "full-on rapist" route a thing :( So disappointing

thatguy123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is incredible. I hate it when I get so attached to cute helpless girls, it's like Katawa Shoujo all over again. Fingers crossed for an eventual translation, maybe, someday, maybe.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Why didn't the author make the "full-on rapist" route a thing :( So disappointing
But the feelings!

Also:

4963 sales in just 3 days! Holy fuck. I can't remember the last time a game sold so many in such a short period of time.

S_K

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Everyone else is talking about feelings...
But I can't get over how hot the sex scene is...
Not to mention the fact that it seems like the more you have sex, the more times you can both cum before sex ends... She starts at 2 times and you start at 1, and now I think it's at 3 and 2...

Does it go higher?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Everyone else is talking about feelings...
But I can't get over how hot the sex scene is...
Not to mention the fact that it seems like the more you have sex, the more times you can both cum before sex ends... She starts at 2 times and you start at 1, and now I think it's at 3 and 2...

Does it go higher?
Without drugs the highest I have seem is 4 female orgasm and/or 3 male orgasm.

With both drugs at the same time it appears that you can go on indefinitely. I got up to 15 male and female orgasms before I pressed quit.

Btw, game seems to crash randomly after some time. I reckon there's a memory leak of some sort. Not a game stopper as the game doesn't crash at any specific point, but make sure you keep saving.

CreamDonut

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

is this game really that good? Damn if only i knew japanish would try and translate it

spacegodzilla

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

is this game really that good? Damn if only i knew japanish would try and translate it
I'm liking it, aside from the resource hogging in some cases. As noman said, there may be a memory leak. Not sure if that's something that can be fixed by messing around with those .ks files.

But yeah. Freedom to choose between treating her like a slave or treat her like a human being and "teach feeling". As S_K mentioned, the sex scenes are good too. Her expression gradually changes as you do more and more actions, which is a nice change from most games that have 1-3 CGs for a scene.

On another note, here's a quick and dirty translation up to the first event (dinner). Back up the original files if you want. Buttons aren't translated as they're images, not text. The scenario folder is located in the data folder.

Attachments

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

6000 sales in 4 days.. wow.

A probable h-game of the year emerged huh. Got to try this out later.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

6000 sales in 4 days.. wow.

A probable h-game of the year emerged huh. Got to try this out later.
Not only does this game look like Princess Sacrifice, it's selling just as quickly too.

New patch released today (Happy Halloween btw) with bug fixes.

It's amazing, and even if you can't read Japanese just seeing the changes in the girl's expression is great. I am not sure if I like how the girl turns into a complete sex-addict though.

Last edited:

S_K

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For whatever reason, the second sex option (that was "blowjob" before) now just leads to two other options, one of which is "have sex naked" or... nothing, I guess.

...I have no idea what this means. Based on the previous comments, I guess she likes sex too much now to want to blow me?

Salty Tears.

Also, I managed to get the forest scene (It's when you get a set of options other than "keep walking" or "go home". To get the scene, you pick the second of the new options. There should be two more after it, "Clothed" or "Naked", IIRC.) But I can't get any of the other scenes.

Also, I haven't unlocked the "go out for dinner" option. Is it only available if you meet certain requirements early on? I did have that event where I took her out for... pancakes, I think.

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Not only does this game look like Princess Sacrifice, it's selling just as quickly too.

New patch released today (Happy Halloween btw) with bug fixes.

It's amazing, and even if you can't read Japanese just seeing the changes in the girl's expression is great. I am not sure if I like how the girl turns into a complete sex-addict though.
mm.. can't really remember how fast princess sacrifice sell out on the first few days of sales. I felt like it was the updates that made it more popular? Not sure.

Tried the game. The expressions are really nice and the girl's really sweet:)

Game crashes on me pretty often though.. most of the time it happens when I tried to go outside. Meh.. guess I just have to save more often.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah it's fapbulous
But I guess I'm the only one who are quite disgusted by all that burned/scar?
If only the player can choose in the option of scar / no scar options~

Or if someday there will be a traslated version of it
Didn't really need the dialogue , atleast I know what I'm choosing...

CreamDonut

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

thanks on that partial translation,i guese i will hold off and wait for a full translation if you are working on it, cheers and thanks.

edit, oh and as for those pictures, i think google translate would do good enogh job so if you want send me pictures and i will do it

Last edited:

Nuclear Reactor

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For whatever reason, the second sex option (that was "blowjob" before) now just leads to two other options, one of which is "have sex naked" or... nothing, I guess.

...I have no idea what this means. Based on the previous comments, I guess she likes sex too much now to want to blow me?
ACtually reversed. She gets horny blowing you :cool:

Also, I managed to get the forest scene (It's when you get a set of options other than "keep walking" or "go home". To get the scene, you pick the second of the new options. There should be two more after it, "Clothed" or "Naked", IIRC.) But I can't get any of the other scenes.
Make her a slut then you'll get the other scenes. Apply to almost every other scenes as well.

Also, I haven't unlocked the "go out for dinner" option. Is it only available if you meet certain requirements early on? I did have that event where I took her out for... pancakes, I think.
Other than dressing her with the nanny-looking dress and reaching certain number of affection idk, it's quite random to me.

This game is which i'm actually looking forward to see additional contents with more routes. No seriously it's really good :D