What's new

RPG [ Fraulein Gutenberg ] [ グーテンベルグの娘] The Princess & Pandora's Box / プリンセスとパンドラの箱 RE135639 RJ135639

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [Req] プリンセスとパンドラの箱 [Princess and Pandora's Box]

so that's what capital city is. well i cant go there either. i got the same exact message saying that i cant enter it, along with a girl's pic besides it. i'm good venturing other places, in fact i've recruited all three cow girls, two petites, and all three cat girls. yet those two cities remained off limits

EDIT: is there any new version for the game? i dont see it on dlsite page though. but if there is new version, can you please PM the link?
It is available at a number of the standard donwload sites like hentai4daily, rawhen, naytorrents etc

Also the version on the developers blog is 2.0, same size as the full version, I was not clear it is a trial or also the full version

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It is available at a number of the standard donwload sites like hentai4daily, rawhen, naytorrents etc

Also the version on the developers blog is 2.0, same size as the full version, I was not clear it is a trial or also the full version
i got my game from the link which Ancellion gave to me. perhaps i have to rely on better source like nyaatorrrent then.

also the game's updated to 2.1 in author's blog. and it seems like he/she provides the update by using the password in the manual or something. can you guys confirm this?

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

first, sorry about the double post. how can i unlock this door in the basement?

i've recruited all the girls yet the door remained closed. i saw one empty seat in the dining event too, is this for a secret character or something?

and is the green haired girl recruitable? if yes then i probably messed it up since on of the ending requires me to return her then fight her in giant form

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

first, sorry about the double post. how can i unlock this door in the basement?

i've recruited all the girls yet the door remained closed. i saw one empty seat in the dining event too, is this for a secret character or something?
Yes, you're missing a character. The living sword.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Yes, you're missing a character. The living sword.
Which character is that and where do you find them?

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Which character is that and where do you find them?
Cave in north-west ice area.

You need one of the small folk in the party for her walk-on-ice power to reach it.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Cave in north-west ice area.

You need one of the small folk in the party for her walk-on-ice power to reach it.
Thanks!

For all,
an update of the game is available via some of the download sites.

The sites refer to version 2.2 but the makers blog only discuss 2.1. I will see once my download completes!

2.1 at least contains bug fixes and small tweaks.

After seeing the true ending, you can now buy the material
Additional map "black market", "new town of Wendy"
-Chat contents of true end after Elder Crowther has been increased
• Addition of mini events in rabbit Crowther
And background was set to be dark for combat, it is easier to see the text
And other, such as bug fixes
EDIT:
yes it is version 2.2

Last edited:

Rakxaras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone can tell me the code for open the door of the lake temple

Attachments

K4IN

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how to open locked chests in ice cave?

cmacleod42

Reputation score

how to open locked chests in ice cave?
Which ice cave? Do you mean the one in the NW that requires one of the Hobbit type character to access or one of the other ice areas

cmacleod42

Reputation score

To unlock a number of sex scenes, including one tentacle one you need to acquire the Torture skill/training.

I never did so far, I assume a bookcase/boox I missed somewhere gives it.

If you want to edit a save game for it, say using SGEdit you need to enable Flag 39. In SGEdit this is actually the one numbered 40 for some reason (I assume an origin difference) Once you set this you get a number more sex acts

EDIT
Another is fellatio at flag 40 (in SGEdit 41)
For note all,
these skills are learnt from books you find in the 'Grey Garden' the city like area you explore to defeat the 'Big Witch'. You must read the books from the menu, they are not learnt when found. These are in one of the store room type areas you can find.

Also note: to unlock some of the witches sex scenes, examime the books case in the room of one of the catgirls, after the Elder version of the witch joins you.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Walktrough from 1 of the JP site

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

This has been bugging me because it's been stalling my progress. I'm up to where you need to make the shrink potion. I know what I need but I cannot find any "Root of M" or whatever its called, with an m word. I thought the tree turtles had it due to having a plant on them but no dice, any ideas?

Edit: Yeah the calming potion (blue potion) is what I meant. The forest to the west only has eggs of toki and none of the mobs drop anything.

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Reputation score

This has been bugging me because it's been stalling my progress. I'm up to where you need to make the shrink potion. I know what I need but I cannot find any "Root of M" or whatever its called, with an m word. I thought the tree turtles had it due to having a plant on them but no dice, any ideas?
I do not thing you mean a shrink potion as such, as to my understanding they potions are
yellow - Breast expansion
red - aphrodisiac
blue - calming
grey - fake pregnancy
green hypo - awakening

The roots you mention are found around in some of the dungeons as little spark type items on the ground, they are not drops from a monster.

I do not immediately remember which particular dungeons (aside from a store room on the Grey Garden but I guess you are not that far in yet), try the wood (a tree on the map) to the west of the capital

kalebon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone please PM me a link for this game.

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

someone have full save this game??

Teknodoctor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry Guys but Do you have the translation of this game? Unfortunately i have the japanese version and i don't understand anything :confused: :D

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Sorry Guys but Do you have the translation of this game? Unfortunately i have the japanese version and i don't understand anything :confused: :D
There isn't one. I used Translation Aggregator to do a real-time translation of the game text. People also refer to chiitrans2 (I could never get it to work)