What's new

RPG [ Fraulein Gutenberg ] [ グーテンベルグの娘] The Princess & Pandora's Box / プリンセスとパンドラの箱 RE135639 RJ135639

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [Req] プリンセスとパンドラの箱 [Princess and Pandora's Box]

No I haven't only the king/dictator guy and by the sound of it I may not be able to get the 2nd mage girl since I can't go into that building anymore lol.

Solved the water place puzzle it's the number of darker tiles corresponding to the switch flicked on the rows with flame. When right switch is flicked the flames represent the right doors code and left for left door.
Thanks for the info. The potential locking of the building etc is one reason I was unwilling to proceed to the endgame until I had found all the girls.

Then to progress your game take the airship to the Grey place

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

well i dont know if i finished the game or not i am stuck probably

after takng airship and defeat the witch

normally going back

if you talk with the adult version of witch in your camp it transform in a magician dog that is the 3rd character in the row

after that i have no idea

i lack 50% loli character scenes 3 scenes of both devil and queen
and 1 monster scene with all 3 of them

and i lack 5 scenes of the witch

god quite confusing

how you enter piramids? also north the dungeon tree there is like a demolished lab and a cave that you cant enter how can ?

cmacleod42

Reputation score

normally going back

if you talk with the adult version of witch in your camp it transform in a magician dog that is the 3rd character in the row

god quite confusing

how you enter piramids? also north the dungeon tree there is like a demolished lab and a cave that you cant enter how can ?
The pyramids cannot be entered, from editing the game they appear to be shops unnder some conditions I am not sure about.

That concentration camp is demolished and has no contents.

The cave I cannot enter or find it by editing so far, so I am not sure how to enter it.

For the scenes have you
a) made all the potions for the various BE, scat, watersports etc scenes.
b) made all the eggs for all the tentacle scenes

So far in my play through I have not seem most of the scenes for the loli princess by choice, but to complete the game I suppose I should

I am also missing most of the Witch scenes too. Did you enter the well at your home base?

EDIT:
also at the start of the game is talks about needed ing have a child with one of the 3 princesses, so it may be what is left to do is knock them up!

Last edited:

silence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok 2nd play through have the elder witch girl and basically where I was before and I have no idea where the airship is lol.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Ok 2nd play through have the elder witch girl and basically where I was before and I have no idea where the airship is lol.
The airbase/airport in the city of the 3rd princess, bottom right

silence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

OK think I'm missing some items or something, when doing H scenes with the princesses I only have access to the first 3 or 4 discluding ones relating to potions and other items.

Anyone know what I'm missing?

cmacleod42

Reputation score

OK think I'm missing some items or something, when doing H scenes with the princesses I only have access to the first 3 or 4 discluding ones relating to potions and other items.

Anyone know what I'm missing?
I am not sure how they select, you certainly need to do the acts to enable some later ones, In some cases once you progress part of the story more acts are available, for instance after killing the king more acts appears for the witch.

EDIT: mind you in various book cases and notes etc you learn techniques every so often so some of these probably open up sex acts too
EDIT: then again some are just attach skills...

Last edited:

K4IN

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how to unlock the elder witch?

Last edited:

ag0609

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how to unlock the elder witch?
She is at the capital, just did all the quest she gave.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

To unlock a number of sex scenes, including one tentacle one you need to acquire the Torture skill/training.

I never did so far, I assume a bookcase/boox I missed somewhere gives it.

If you want to edit a save game for it, say using SGEdit you need to enable Flag 39. In SGEdit this is actually the one numbered 40 for some reason (I assume an origin difference) Once you set this you get a number more sex acts

EDIT
Another is fellatio at flag 40 (in SGEdit 41)

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Reputation score

normally going back

god quite confusing

Go to the capital and go to the temple (top) and there is a new passage up there now to a new dungeon as the Minister Oliver? (Kyouko's father) had escaped

EDIT:
and that ends the game!

Last edited:

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

To unlock a number of sex scenes, including one tentacle one you need to acquire the Torture skill/training.

I never did so far, I assume a bookcase/boox I missed somewhere gives it.

If you want to edit a save game for it, say using SGEdit you need to enable Flag 39. In SGEdit this is actually the one numbered 40 for some reason (I assume an origin difference) Once you set this you get a number more sex acts

EDIT
Another is fellatio at flag 40 (in SGEdit 41)
i don't know how to user SGEdit

teach me please

cmacleod42

Reputation score

i don't know how to user SGEdit

teach me please
It is trivially easy

a) download it
b) run it
c) use file menu and open the save game you want to edit (eg Save1.rvdata)
d) go to the Switches tab and click on the flag in question. you need to click a few times until they show T (for True)
e) save the save game

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It is trivially easy

a) download it
b) run it
c) use file menu and open the save game you want to edit (eg Save1.rvdata)
d) go to the Switches tab and click on the flag in question. you need to click a few times until they show T (for True)
e) save the save game
it's not working I don't see changing my character

hcg not unlock it

i have question about menu switches
what he's can do?

and what is a F and T

i don't understand?

cmacleod42

Reputation score

it's not working I don't see changing my character

hcg not unlock it

i have question about menu switches
what he's can do?

and what is a F and T

i don't understand?
Some CG require you to have items or to have done previous scenes.

Just setting the flags will not have all scenes available just some of them. The rest are exposed by making items, using the other sex scenes and progressing the game story.

Also as I said set the falgs to T for True (ie to turn it on) F means False or off. To turn the scenes on the falgs must be T

Remember to save the file after changing the flag. Also remember as I noted you must set the flag + 1 in SGEdit

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

okay so i'm stuck after getting the 2nd princess (devil princess) after doing the colosseum in the 2nd city. i know i had to get the 3 princess but when i'm trying to go her city it says that i cant enter it, help please?

EDIT: also how to get the green haired girl in the 2nd city?

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Reputation score

okay so i'm stuck after getting the 2nd princess (devil princess) after doing the colosseum in the 2nd city. i know i had to get the 3 princess but when i'm trying to go her city it says that i cant enter it, help please?

EDIT: also how to get the green haired girl in the 2nd city?
I did not see that, I could enter the city no problems but she is being mind controlled so there is a special way needed to be able to free her and thus recruit her.

Have to explored around in the captial city (previous one) and done the assorted missions?

For the green haired girl, I assume you mean Kyouko, have you spoke to her father yet (floor 4 of the Minstry building in the capital)

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I did not see that, I could enter the city no problems but she is being mind controlled so there is a special way needed to be able to free her and thus recruit her.

Have to explored around in the captial city (previous one) and done the assorted missions?

For the green haired girl, I assume you mean Kyouko, have you spoke to her father yet (floor 4 of the Minstry building in the capital)
i have no freaking idea what happened with the 3rd princess is since i'm stuck RIGHT after winning the arena and fuck the 2nd princess. what did you guys do after getting the 2nd princess anyway.

the only time the game allowed me to explore the capital is during the jailbreak event with the Pink Cat Girl and then to defeat the 1st princess. after that, the guard didnt let me enter the castle anymore even though i bring along the princess with me

EDIT: well then can you give me what missions were there in capital city besides recruiting the 1st princess and the pink haired girl? cause there doesnt seems to be any mission except to recruit the girls. and since i cant going back to the capital dungeon anymore how can i solve it

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Reputation score

i have no freaking idea what happened with the 3rd princess is since i'm stuck RIGHT after winning the arena and fuck the 2nd princess. what did you guys do after getting the 2nd princess anyway.

the only time the game allowed me to explore the capital is during the jailbreak event with the Pink Cat Girl and then to defeat the 1st princess. after that, the guard didnt let me enter the castle anymore even though i bring along the princess with me

EDIT: well then can you give me what missions were there in capital city besides recruiting the 1st princess and the pink haired girl? cause there doesnt seems to be any mission except to recruit the girls. and since i cant going back to the capital dungeon anymore how can i solve it
The captial is not the first city, I mean the 3rd city in the snow area near the top of the map, where you can hear the kings speach etc, the city before the city with the 3rd princess.

Once I got stuck in the castle for the 3rd princess too, but I reloaded a save and did something else (explored airbase for instance and that progressed the story)

I am still unsure I can enter the castles just fine. Are you running version 2.0 of the game?

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The captial is not the first city, I mean the 3rd city in the snow area near the top of the map, where you can hear the kings speach etc, the city before the city with the 3rd princess.

Once I got stuck in the castle for the 3rd princess too, but I reloaded a save and did something else (explored airbase for instance and that progressed the story)
so that's what capital city is. well i cant go there either. i got the same exact message saying that i cant enter it, along with a girl's pic besides it. i'm good venturing other places, in fact i've recruited all three cow girls, two petites, and all three cat girls. yet those two cities remained off limits

EDIT: is there any new version for the game? i dont see it on dlsite page though. but if there is new version, can you please PM the link?