Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Flash] Hentai RPG Project

The new h-events are:
-Defeat the slime boss.
-Get defeated by slime boss.
Ah. I seem to have found them after all. :eek:

2) do you mean as a trap or something?
No. I do not know how to say this right, but it seems that there is something wrong with the walking animation. While Beth is walking around it looks like she cannot use one of her legs right.

3) It's not really a cheat. I mean, if you use item in trader's inventory, you are really consuming the item in the same position in Beth's inventory. I have to fix it.
If I remember correctly (but I am not that sure) when you use (not buying it with gold coins) the health potions in the trader's inventory, it does not cost you money and it does not get consumed in Beth's inventory. You also lose life points when you use his mana potions.

4) They shouldn't. When Beth is talking, she's in a state she can't receive attacks (but enemies can still move).
I think they were still attacking her. But I will check this out.

PS: How is the next version of this game going?

Last edited:
OP
Hnyarly

Hnyarly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No. I do not know how to say this right, but it seems that there is something wrong with the walking animation. While Beth is walking around it looks like she cannot use one of her legs right.
Mmmm, I have to check the animation. Is it the right or left leg (when she walks right)?

If I remember correctly (but I am not that sure) when you use (not buying it with gold coins) the health potions in the trader's inventory, it does not cost you money and it does not get consumed in Beth's inventory. You also lose life points when you use his mana potions.
In the case of mana potion that was because in the same position of Beth's inventory you surely had a bad mushroom.
Anyway, it's already fixed for the next update. xD

I think they were still attacking her. But I will check this out.
If it happens is because I didn't set Beth's state right for that part of the conversation.

PS: How is the next version of this game going?
Frankly bad. xD
I've only done minor changes in the game since the last update. I'm pretty busy in my real life.
:(

PS: Reading your signature, you'll surely have found some reference you enjoy in my game.
:)

Arthgon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If it happens is because I didn't set Beth's state right for that part of the conversation.
I have just check it out and it happends indeed. They are still attacking her.

Mmmm, I have to check the animation. Is it the right or left leg (when she walks right)?
Actually, if I see it correctly it is her both legs. (the lowerside of the legs)

Frankly bad. xD
I've only done minor changes in the game since the last update. I'm pretty busy in my real life.
I am sorry, to heard that. Just take your time. It looks great.

Edit: I have just noticed some things:

1) If you used all the mushrooms to heal yourself you cannot finished the first quest of the Hermit. (or will those mushrooms grow again so that you can finish this quest after all?)

2) Just a thought, but would not it better that if Beth remains in the middle of the screen while walking? Because you will have a better view to see your attackers. There were several times that I was surprised by the Lizard creature or other creatures.

3) After you have freed the Elven Woman and the H-scene the Elven woman walks against the wall for awhile and then walks away. (or just disappear.)

4) I was wondering do you need to go to the Hermit first (To get to know what has happend) or trying to save the Elven Woman?

OP
Hnyarly

Hnyarly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1) If you used all the mushrooms to heal yourself you cannot finished the first quest of the Hermit. (or will those mushrooms grow again so that you can finish this quest after all?)
They don't regrow. That's why Beth doesn't recommend them not to be eaten. xD

2) Just a thought, but would not it better that if Beth remains in the middle of the screen while walking? Because you will have a better view to see your attackers. There were several times that I was surprised by the Lizard creature or other creatures.
Mmmm, lot of people said the same, but I haven't tried yet. I mean, in the first version Beth should be pretty close to the end of the screen when walking and I increased this distances. But I may increase it more. I have to try it.

3) After you have freed the Elven Woman and the H-scene the Elven woman walks against the wall for awhile and then walks away. (or just disappear.)
I must fix this, and I think I know how.

4) I was wondering do you need to go to the Hermit first (To get to know what has happend) or trying to save the Elven Woman?
Hermit and little elf girl quests are not related. You can do in the order you prefer. But cave's monsters are level 3-4, so you should gain some levels before going to the cave.

Arthgon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You will find the hermit's home in the next version?

1) Beth only kicks with her legs or will there any possiblity that she can use Martial or Missille weapons?

2) Shields?

3) After awhile you need to repair the weapons and armor?

4) When there are two blobs, and you hit one of them. He falls against the other blob, both loses hitpoints.

5) You can only defeat the Slime Creature with the Rune.

6) You can defeat a creature easier, if you keep on hitting him against a wall or chest. It cannot fight back.

Last edited:
OP
Hnyarly

Hnyarly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You will find the hermit's home in the next version?
Right. That's what I've planned.

1) Beth only kicks with her legs or will there any possiblity that she can use Martial or Missille weapons?
I'll add at least 1 melee weapon in the next update.

2) Shields?
Not in the next update.

3) After awhile you need to repair the weapons and armor?
That is something I'd like to add to the game, but definitelly not in the next update.

4) When there are two blobs, and you hit one of them. He falls against the other blob, both loses hitpoints.
...Or maybe they join to become a bigger one... :)

5) You can only defeat the Slime Creature with the Rune.
Not actually. That depends of Beth's attack power. Slime boss has a very high physical damage reduction, but a very small magical damage reduction. So it's easier to defeat it with magic rather than with physical attacks. But if you have enough attack power, you can defeat it with kicks too.

6) You can defeat a creature easier, if you keep on hitting him against a wall or chest. It cannot fight back.
That is the kind of strategy I like players discover. But don't worry. As you have realized, each enemy has different behaviours in combat. For example, the lizzard recovers quickly when is hit. So in a future I'll do enemies with skills to avoid being against the wall (like an ultrafast counter-attack).

Last edited:

Arthgon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How are the updates and the next versions going? Is everything okay with you and the game?

When there are two blobs, and you hit one of them. He falls against the other blob, both loses hitpoints.
I just found out that it also happens with the Rats and Snakes.

1) Traps and Disarm Traps?

2) Just an idea, but is it possible to have more sceneries (flowers, trees, pools, rocks, etc.) in the forest? Because it looks a bit empty.

3) Sometimes the Eye of Death is not there in the cave.

4) Books and notes?

Last edited:
OP
Hnyarly

Hnyarly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How are the updates and the next versions going? Is everything okay with you and the game?
Not very fine. Those days I'm pretty busy so I don't have to spend with the game.
:(

1) Traps and Disarm Traps?
Mmmmm, interesting...

2) Just an idea, but is it possible to have more sceneries (flowers, trees, pools, rocks, etc.) in the forest? Because it looks a bit empty.
I agree. I should do more things to fill the map. More suggestions will be welcome.

3) Sometimes the Eye of Death is not there in the cave.
I didn't know that bug. I must test it.

4) Books and notes?
Actually there are notes. And there will be books too.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

I have but one, one single complaint about the game so far - and that's the save system. Limited/Costing saves are never a good idea, and they're the entire some games fail(Maximo for example did because of this)
It might work better if those pages were for saving anywhere, and perhaps have a permanent savepoint where the beds are

OP
Hnyarly

Hnyarly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It might work better if those pages were for saving anywhere, and perhaps have a permanent savepoint where the beds are
The current save system is temporary. I want to read more opinions before doing the definitive. The suggestion I like most is some system that allows to get 10 or so pages at some free point. So, every time you go to those points, you get 10 diary pages.

I want to avoid uncontroled saves. It reduces game difficult and can be used for some cheats. For example: I could save all the information about everything in the game, but it doesn't really worth. If I do it, the size of the save file will become much bigger. So I shouldn't save every sprite in the game. Thus, I save the information for important enemies and items and I don't do it for regular enemies and items. If I allow infinite saves, that could generate a way to get lot of money so that's one the reasons why saves are finite. And that's why the eye (cost 50g I think) doesn't reappear and mushrooms do (cost 5g).

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hi, I was wondering, is there a way to Download this game of yours, I wanted to try it online, but seeing as my comp is a big failure and my inet is laggy I couldnt get it to run, my comp even crashed at one time... :S

So if you would have a download link, that would be greatly appreciated... it looks like a potential awesome game, specialy the ideas you have... I read the pages about what was said.... and wel the more extreme the better imo...

yeah... I am weird like that.... :eek:

Thanks in advance... ;)

OP
Hnyarly

Hnyarly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi, I was wondering, is there a way to Download this game of yours
Right. You can dowload the v0.374 (you can find it at my blog for linux and windows). If you wait a couple of days more, I'll upload the new one (v0.376) , with the save/load options enabled, and a couple of extra features.

BTW, those are the links for v0.374:
(Windows) -
(Linux) -

yeah... I am weird like that.... :eek:
Then you'll love future H-evetns.
xD

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

kay, thanks.... I wil try this version out first, then when the new version is uploaded wil prolly try that one out as wel... ;)

Arthgon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There is something that I just noticed. You can use a Slime Creature as a shield, because the 'End Boss' (Slime Creature) can hit them with its Slime Bolts as well.

1) I love the idea of the A.I for the Roaches. Are you going to use this for the other creatures as well? That would make it more difficult and interesting for the Player.

2) I think that I heard somewhere that you can change the Slutiness in Options. (I am not that sure that I remember it correctly) This would breaks the idea that Beth gets sluttier by each encounter.

3) No panties stealing creatures? :)

Beth: "Why do I feel a draft between my legs?''

I just want to say it again. But you did a great job!!! I cannot wait for the next version.

OP
Hnyarly

Hnyarly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There is something that I just noticed. You can use a Slime Creature as a shield, because the 'End Boss' (Slime Creature) can hit them with its Slime Bolts as well.
Right. That's why it's the boss and not the other slimes.
xD

1) I love the idea of the A.I for the Roaches. Are you going to use this for the other creatures as well? That would make it more difficult and interesting for the Player.
I'm not sure. I mean, I could use this kind of AI algorithm (GA) because it needs a continous spawm of individuals (and thus, it needs some generations of individuals to evolve). If I find a way to adapt it to another enemies, I could do it.
Anyway, not all the players seem happy to face learning enemies.
xD

2) I think that I heard somewhere that you can change the Slutiness in Options. (I am not that sure that I remember it correctly) This would breaks the idea that Beth gets sluttier by each encounter.
Actually, both ways work. You can set initial sluttynes in the intro (depending of your background choices). And you will be able to raise them along the game.

3) No panties stealing creatures? :)
Not for the momment.
xD

I just want to say it again. But you did a great job!!! I cannot wait for the next version.
Thanks!
^_^

OP
Hnyarly

Hnyarly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A month or so ago, I released a more completed (but still unfinished) version.
I added a couple of H-events and some more content (like more part of the story).
:)

You can download the last version here: