What's new

[Flash] Hentai RPG Project

OP
Hnyarly

Hnyarly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Flash] Hentai RPG Project

Would a player controlled advance function be hard to implement?
Not hard, neither easy. And I think doing that wouldn't worth the time spent on. I mean, people only watch Intro twice or three times maybe. And right now you can mostly control ingame text (I did the ingame text stack system to allow players to skip text fast). So, that's not a priority for me.

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ah ok then nevermind. May I make another suggestion though from playing... The game map is very large and your movement is very slow. It takes a really long time to get around it seems.

Btw sorry if I sound whiny or anything. It's a great game so far and I'm sure it will be amazing when it's finished and I am definitely looking forward to it.

OP
Hnyarly

Hnyarly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah ok then nevermind. May I make another suggestion though from playing... The game map is very large and your movement is very slow. It takes a really long time to get around it seems.
I thought about adding different magic items:
- Wind rune: allows you to move faster.
- Eye of death: allows you to see how many heal points the enemies have, but it cost half of your life xD

And more...
:)

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Awesome Deathnote reference. *Applauds*

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hehe nice one
There is noting more after the Big Fat Rat or?

Also seemed like the error with the wizzard is gone no more slowdown.
And you did erased the clothes and aded a bed instead.

I am looking forward for more stuff ^^

The fireballis a little bit of luck...if the enemy is close you may shoot trough them.

OP
Hnyarly

Hnyarly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Awesome Deathnote reference. *Applauds*
Right! :D

Hehe nice one
There is noting more after the Big Fat Rat or?
Nothing more (just 2 H-events).
Now I'm working in more enemies and expanding the map. So, next version will have more playable stuff.

Also seemed like the error with the wizzard is gone no more slowdown.
Great, because I had no idea how that could happen.

And you did erased the clothes and aded a bed instead.
Yes, because that clothes were there for testing purposes. The bed allows Beth to recover health and magic power (Z to sleep).

I am looking forward for more stuff ^^
Luck with the H-events xD
I hope you like them.

The fireballis a little bit of luck...if the enemy is close you may shoot trough them.
Right. That's because they appear from the extended Beth's hand. So, if the rat is very close to her, it will avoid the fireball.

RandomGuy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

- Eye of death: allows you to see how many heal points the enemies have, but it cost half of your life xD
It's a nice reference, but what you get isn't worth half your life.

OP
Hnyarly

Hnyarly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's a nice reference, but what you get isn't worth half your life.
You are right, but sometimes can woth it. For example, when you find a new enemy type and you don't know how hard is. And once you get the healing rune, half of your life is not so big cost.

EDIT: Worthing or not, I thought I must do it. So, the item has been added to the last update (v0.331) and just uploaded. xD

Last edited:

Zboczuch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Interesting piece of work. The reference is indeed intriguing, although I agree it's not worth it (even if you find the eye right next to a bed so you can regain the health instantly)

A couple of suggestions on my side:
- perhaps Beth should masturbate in the bed instead of sleeping to regain health/mana. Of course, how much she would uncover would be determined by her sluttyness.
- if the above would be possible, another option would be that one period of sleep would recover a fixed amount of HP/MP - therefore encouraging the use of toys to improve that amount at higher levels
- as a side note, there seems to be a problem with the blackouts. While the whole game runs perfectly smooth on my pc, the blackout almost freezes it, regardless of the quality I set.

OP
Hnyarly

Hnyarly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

- perhaps Beth should masturbate in the bed instead of sleeping to regain health/mana. Of course, how much she would uncover would be determined by her sluttyness.
That's what I planned since the beginning, but I was a little in hurry for the previous upload and left it for later.

- if the above would be possible, another option would be that one period of sleep would recover a fixed amount of HP/MP - therefore encouraging the use of toys to improve that amount at higher levels
At first I planned that sleep would recover vitality and masturbation magic. I have to consider your suggestion too, that sounds interesting.

- as a side note, there seems to be a problem with the blackouts. While the whole game runs perfectly smooth on my pc, the blackout almost freezes it, regardless of the quality I set.
You mean when Beth's vitality goes to 0 by rats, right? If so, I should look for a way with less computational cost to do it.

Arrngrim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Swamp thing poster! Except...is he holding a skeleton? o_O

OP
Hnyarly

Hnyarly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Swamp thing poster! Except...is he holding a skeleton? o_O
Right!
You can guess who is the skeleton. It's easy if you've read "the anatomy lesson" (first Swamp thing's comic written by Alan Moore).

OP
Hnyarly

Hnyarly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finally, v0.37 is out. With more enemies, NPCs and H-events.
;)

LittleVexy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there anything after getting golden ring for little elf girl? When I came out of the cave, she and her sister was gone.

OP
Hnyarly

Hnyarly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there anything after getting golden ring for little elf girl? When I came out of the cave, she and her sister was gone.
Nothing more in this version.
:(
About the elven sisters, they went back to their home in the town (where the gnome also lives xD).

ScrewDriver

Lurker
Reputation score

Ahoy there!

I ran into a little problem when I started your game: it fails to capture any input from my keyboard once the game starts.

It works fine in the setup screen, however the moment your character is deployed into this "virtual world", I can't do anything.

Edit:

Ah, I downloaded the game and it works perfectly fine. The version on your website, however, still presents the above problem.

Last edited:
OP
Hnyarly

Hnyarly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It works fine in the setup screen, however the moment your character is deployed into this "virtual world", I can't do anything.
Lot of people seem to have the same problem (but not me) and I still have no idea about how to fix it.

Oberon

Lurker
Reputation score

Lot of people seem to have the same problem (but not me) and I still have no idea about how to fix it.
I had the same problem, tho last time I looked the most up to date download was .3 not .37. I'll have to check back again.

Arthgon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This may be the solution to the problem. Go to your inventory and click on the keyboard. You have to reset the keyboard settings to fix the problem.

Cool game. While I have finished the 0.37 version I could not find one of the new H-scenes. (I already got the one with the rats and with the slime creature.) What could it be? (If you want you could give me a clue about this one so I can find it myself)

Here are some ideas and I have found some bugs:

1) What about a panties or bra stealing monster? (Beth: "Strange. Why do I feel a draft in my pants or under my skirt?")

2) While walking, one of our hero's legs drags on the floor.

3) This is actually a cheat. While you are trading goods with the Elf, you can use his potions for free to get healthier.

4) While you are talking to someone, you cannot move, but snakes can still attack you.

5) I do not know if this is a bug or something, but when you use the Eye your hitpoints are going down.

6)What about magic scrolls?

7) Puzzles and/or riddles?

8) Pets?

9) NPCs who can join her?

10) Swimming and/or climbing?

Last edited:
OP
Hnyarly

Hnyarly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This may be the solution to the problem. Go to your inventory and click on the keyboard. You have to reset the keyboard settings to fix the problem.
Redefinig arrow keys for IJKL seems to work. You can also play the exe game, that I doesn't have this problem.

Cool game. While I have finished the 0.37 version I could not find one of the new H-scenes. (I already got the one with the rats and with the slime creature.) What could it be? (If you want you could give me a clue about this one so I can find it myself)
The new h-events are:
-Defeat the slime boss.
-Get defeated by slime boss.

Here are some ideas and I have found some bugs:
1) What about a panties or bra stealing monster? (Beth: "Strange. Why do I feel a draft in my pants or under my skirt?")
2) While walking, one of our hero's legs drags on the floor.
3) This is actually a cheat. While you are trading goods with the Elf, you can use his potions for free to get healthier.
4) While you are talking to someone, you cannot move, but snakes can still attack you.
5) I do not know if this is a bug or something, but when you use the Eye your hitpoints are going down.
6)What about magic scrolls?
7) Puzzles and/or riddles?
8) Pets?
9) NPCs who can join her?
10) Swimming and/or climbing?
1) Someone also suggested me enemies with clothes damaging attacks. I may do it, but not sure.
2) do you mean as a trap or something?
3) It's not really a cheat. I mean, if you use item in trader's inventory, you are really consuming the item in the same position in Beth's inventory. I have to fix it. :)
4) They shouldn't. When Beth is talking, she's in a state she can't receive attacks (but enemies can still move).
5) That's right. Using the eye of death costs half of your life... :)
6) I'll add them in the future.
7) I'll add them too. I only need to imagine good ones. xD
8) I thought about pets long time ago. I'll add them if I don't find it too complex.
9) Same as pets.
10) I'm surely not doing it. Those special movements will require more animations, and I'm too lazy to do them. xD