RPG RPG Maker FANTASTIC DAYS-アトな日々- RJ139825

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: FANTASTIC DAYS-アトな日々-

make item so lost time...

BTW u can sell to View attachment 18022, then u can buy water from her (if sold or used all water then forget about water... i never see it respawn)

quest 11 maybe kill boss in darkness dungeon then go inn talk to master

13 need 4 item, 2 item can make, + 2 iron rock in darkness dungeon + wood from 1st forest dungeon's tree mob

maybe need done quest 23 win 3 cat get item
Argh... then i am screwed... =_= thanks for the reply.

Gonglion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how to defeat white tiger in forest? im at lvl 13 and when i got it down to 10 percent health it did the claw combo thing an it killed me and any idea how to trigger h scenes?

You normally have a spell that shred the ennemy armor (-50% armor) you can stack it 2 times I think, the best way to kill him is to drop his life around 60% because he won't use his OP one shoot attack untill he is low. Then just try to one shoot him after you reduced his armor. its all a matter of luck, if you drop him too low with the reduce armor attack, then he will OS you, if he dosn't, then you can win. tooks like 10 try before killing him on lowest difficulty. . .

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You normally have a spell that shred the ennemy armor (-50% armor) you can stack it 2 times I think, the best way to kill him is to drop his life around 60% because he won't use his OP one shoot attack untill he is low. Then just try to one shoot him after you reduced his armor. its all a matter of luck, if you drop him too low with the reduce armor attack, then he will OS you, if he dosn't, then you can win. tooks like 10 try before killing him on lowest difficulty. . .
ok thanks and what lvl were you at when you killed it? im at lvl 13 same as the kitty

raybeing

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How can I get dildo scene? After I bought it and go to my room, i cannot use it. Nether the egg vibe too...
:(

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How can I get dildo scene? After I bought it and go to my room, i cannot use it. Nether the egg vibe too...
Why can't you use it? What message do you get? All you have to do is go to inventory and click on the item to get the scene (need to be in your bedroom). I never had any trouble getting those scenes.

Anyway, I don't have anything in my inventory to wake this girl up. I haven't done the quest with the guy outside the temple, and I'm not sure what he wants, but maybe he has the thing needed here? If so, anyone know what I need to do to Quest 25? Pic related...

Attachments

Gonglion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyway, I don't have anything in my inventory to wake this girl up. I haven't done the quest with the guy outside the temple, and I'm not sure what he wants, but maybe he has the thing needed here? If so, anyone know what I need to do to Quest 25? Pic related...
Game over bro, you are at the exact same step as me, and the game wont let you go further, what I recommend you is sell all your items, then get the last H-scenes and it will be "game end" ^^. Originally the quest of the outside guy is to go to the tomb in the temple (where you are on the screenshoot) and take the remains of the "saint king", I have the feeling that this room isn't even finished in term of design, you can glitch the right part of the room and climb on the cofin (refer to pic) but when you talk to the body, nothing happens of course. . .

ok thanks and what lvl were you at when you killed it? im at lvl 13 same as the kitty
I was like level 10, you can normally take him out quiet easily at your level if you are at the lowet difficulty, (Go to menu, select the little head skull, a dialogue box will open with like 5 or 6 sentences, chose the first one (and you guessed that the last one is the hardest difficulty).

Some times your save file gets corrupted (happens to me too) and the game dosn't recognize your room anymore, I did load an other save and it fixed the problem, if you only have one save... well you are screwed ;/

Attachments

Last edited:

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Game over bro, you are at the exact same step as me, and the game wont let you go further, what I recommend you is sell all your items, then get the last H-scenes and it will be "game end" ^^. Originally the quest of the outside guy is to go to the tomb in the temple (where you are on the screenshoot) and take the remains of the "saint king", I have the feeling that this room isn't even finished in term of design, you can glitch the right part of the room and climb on the cofin (refer to pic) but when you talk to the body, nothing happens of course. . ./
Hey, thanks for the response. But, you know what? I made it past that point. There's a golden door that's made available at some point (it's way over to the right of the dungeon) and you have to enter there, take the thing that wakes her and... the story (quest) continues. So, I'm onto the last quests now, but I do want to see what the end game looks like. That merchant girl is pretty cute!

Gonglion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey, thanks for the response. But, you know what? I made it past that point. There's a golden door that's made available at some point (it's way over to the right of the dungeon) and you have to enter there, take the thing that wakes her and... the story (quest) continues. So, I'm onto the last quests now, but I do want to see what the end game looks like. That merchant girl is pretty cute!

Is it the door where there is a kind of giant boss using earth attacks guarding a red treasure box? I couldn't kill dat mofo since he has like 40billions Hp, I just got fed up of the game at this point.

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is it the door where there is a kind of giant boss using earth attacks guarding a red treasure box? I couldn't kill dat mofo since he has like 40billions Hp, I just got fed up of the game at this point.
No, it's not that door. It's a golden, skinny door that you can't miss (if you see it). And, you don't have to fight that big monster. But, you'll fight someone else once you enter the golden door.

To get to the door, just try to go right as far as you can, either up or down, whichever way lets you get right most.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Game over bro, you are at the exact same step as me, and the game wont let you go further, what I recommend you is sell all your items, then get the last H-scenes and it will be "game end" ^^. Originally the quest of the outside guy is to go to the tomb in the temple (where you are on the screenshoot) and take the remains of the "saint king", I have the feeling that this room isn't even finished in term of design, you can glitch the right part of the room and climb on the cofin (refer to pic) but when you talk to the body, nothing happens of course. . .

I was like level 10, you can normally take him out quiet easily at your level if you are at the lowet difficulty, (Go to menu, select the little head skull, a dialogue box will open with like 5 or 6 sentences, chose the first one (and you guessed that the last one is the hardest difficulty).

Some times your save file gets corrupted (happens to me too) and the game dosn't recognize your room anymore, I did load an other save and it fixed the problem, if you only have one save... well you are screwed ;/

ok and how do h scenes work or how do i make it show? and what skill is the minus armor debuff? now i killed the kitty and i was stuck and didnt know what to do next found a guy on 2nd floor in the inn what do he need? and was wondering if anyone could give a rough walkthrough? and where do i get the glove to climb?

Last edited:

Gonglion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No, it's not that door. It's a golden, skinny door that you can't miss (if you see it). And, you don't have to fight that big monster. But, you'll fight someone else once you enter the golden door.

To get to the door, just try to go right as far as you can, either up or down, whichever way lets you get right most.

Okay! thanks for the tips, I am kinda suprised i missed it since I spent like 1 hour running in circles like a headless chicken into dat maze. . .

ok and how do h scenes work or how do i make it show? and what skill is the minus armor debuff? now i killed the kitty and i was stuck and didnt know what to do next found a guy on 2nd floor in the inn what do he need? and was wondering if anyone could give a rough walkthrough? and where do i get the glove to climb?
Thats too much questions for me x'D

For the H-scene it is kinda simple; No Game-Over rape and no H included in quests or what ever, the only H scenes are related to the girl's little shop in the same cell as your house (right outside), basically, you have to buy the toys, then go to your room where you sleep and select it on your inventory, then an H scene is displayed.

Bascially, the whole game is about grinding money by complaiting quests to get the news toys which becomes more and more expensives.

For the rest of your questions you better grab a translator if you really want to progress "the normal way" in japanese games, it really helps, I nearly finished the game and understood the story thanks to it. Its is really a must have if you want to enjoy such games.

Otherwise if memory serve, the guy on the inn want you to find his sword, which is a saint sword he lost on the rightest side of the forest, just go right when ever you can and you will find it lying on the grass, then a girl will appear at the place of the sword and you will have to bring her back to the Inn.

For the gloves you will get them later in the story, like after quest 6.

but really, you should install a Japanese to English translator, you can complete straight forwards games with just smashing the space bar, but not this one. . .

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey, so I might be missing something obvious here... but I can't figure out how to cross this lava. Do I still need to advance the plot to get the item to allow this?

Also, what use is the sword thing that comes with the water gadget? I've never found a use for it.

Attachments

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey, so I might be missing something obvious here... but I can't figure out how to cross this lava. Do I still need to advance the plot to get the item to allow this?

Also, what use is the sword thing that comes with the water gadget? I've never found a use for it.
use sword to flame on magic circle

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Cool, thanks for the help, etigoya. It's great that you're here to help us with these games.

Anyway, I finished this game. It was pretty good. Nice art, nice way of fighting. I liked the humor, and the story in general. I really liked the whole theme of the girl doing all this just to purchase sex toys. That's a pretty funny theme to have for a game, but worked well.

I liked the characters too. And, I really liked the twist with the mother at the end. I won't say what the twist is, but I liked when she took off the mask...

Generally, I'd play this again, if it weren't so grindy. I hope the author comes out with another game. I like his art, and his characters. Pretty good game!

There's only one treasure chest I couldn't open, but I got most things, if anyone's stuck.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

welp cant find the sword the dude wants the most rightest side of the map is where the flower monster is and its to that right of it and not seeing any sword on ground :/

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ver 1.8 already, and 2 more HCG from ver 1.7... oh god.... someone send me the link... :rolleyes:

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

ver 1.09 add 1 more H-scene and some bug fix (still in progress though)

burdaq

Reputation score

where can i find the download links for latest ver1.08 or ver1.09 :confused:

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

visited the author's blog again, and v 1.09 are out, bug fixes(i don't know if all bugs fixed or not) and a new scene

and the author planned to add stuff in v 1.10 mainly mini game after you beat all quest(?), i don't know, ATLAS translation kinda doesn't make sense

and anyone knows where the previous uploader gone? his/her posts are nowhere to be found

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

v1.12 total add hscene in

1 : SE living 2nd area (after quest 19), sleep inside
2 : west go shop middle area, SW to brothel, has 2 prostitution hscene, possibly new version add 2 more? Dont port out after change clothes or get bug
3 : east maze forest

Status
Not open for further replies.