What's new

RPG RPG Maker FANTASTIC DAYS-アトな日々- RJ139825

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: FANTASTIC DAYS-アトな日々-

Can somebody expolain the game's mechanics?

I can't win a single fight.
When you hit your enemy you have to press D immediately (It is hinted to on the right side of the screen) to do a combo attack. It should one hit everything besides the boss. Also you have a heal skill (the fourth one of the second option in battle) that you can cast every round to heal lots of hp.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if you see the fix list.
You notice that the person does not make it right, like many other.
who wants to have money must do what and verdinen not only by his name and money.

Falls ich wieder nicht verstanden werde XD
Hir tut jeamnd wenigs was an sein spiel hat ne menge fehler behoben in der kurtzen zeit.
Viele anderen solten sich da ne scheibe abschneiden.
Bringen fehler haftes spiel raus aber tun kaum was da für.
Wer Geld haben will muß was da für tun.

jas234

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi,

I haven't contributed in a little while so I've come here tonight to bring everyone a present. Ver 1.03 fully updated with all of the bugs fixed and fully playable.

If anyone out there is interested in creating a partial translation for the quests and items ONLY that would be lovely, a request from yours truly <33

I'd like to give a reason why this game deserves a mini-translation, in my opinion despite the overall small h-content the game play truly stands out and it shows. The author pays attention to close details and creates a magical world that entrances the player. Starting with the colorful art, map design, detailed audio, interesting harvesting system/mining system, crafting system, and battle design. Now, this isn't an over-the-top game, I'm not saying that at all but I think it holds its own and you'll notice right away when you play. I like H as much as the next girl but this games gives me a reason to keep playing aside from that (H). Everything mentioned above is strictly my opinion and if any volunteers are interested in the job I look forward to your work!

Anyway, enough chit-chat enjoy the share, <3.

mega.co.nz/#!4AZWDQyQ!iFjvPYxa38h-6bYmyfnm0GKGlUoDYbxdDDTeRX_n51c
Kindred Spirit,
Jenniferrrrrrrr <33333

P.S. I'll make more contributions in the future so keep an eye out! I like to help when I can because there are a lot of cool people in this forum. I try to balance my lurking and contributions when I can, haha, <333.

P.P.S. AH! Sorry about the link, I don't have enough posts so bare with me, thanks in advance, much love.
thank you so much for link!!! ^^and one more thing xD im in forest i kill that "cerberus" and know i dont know what to do :S i cant go to city and there's no way to go :S

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

thank you so much for link!!! ^^and one more thing xD im in forest i kill that "cerberus" and know i dont know what to do :S i cant go to city and there's no way to go :S
I already told that. U must change glove, to the second one, go to the east side of cliff and press a - it's given after one of the first quest and u can't go to city because ur outfit is damaged, use mirror in ur inventory.

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

*facepalm* only 600 download so far cuz of no advertising and the author being a newcomer....
*sigh* this game is pure gold.... If there's a chance in the future I got to play the full version (all bug fixed) of the game i'll consider translating it...
for now I'm totally hyped for DnP and Ariadne, and ... uh oh, busy caring for my little sister :rolleyes: lol
P/S: I can translate thing all right, but doing it with RPGmaker is a pain in the butt so yeah... don't take my word as a promise all right ?

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You need to repair your clothes.
If you don't have a needle, look for a mirror in your inventory.

ments

Reputation score

can somebody paste save after completing second missions my game is bugged - bedroom is not considered as bedroom, can't trigger h-scenes there anymore

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

When you hit your enemy you have to press D immediately (It is hinted to on the right side of the screen) to do a combo attack. It should one hit everything besides the boss. Also you have a heal skill (the fourth one of the second option in battle) that you can cast every round to heal lots of hp.
There has to be somehting to do beforehand, because I only do very low damage (0~8 per hit).

Plus the enemies are way faster than me (They hit me 2-3 times before I can even do a single action).

Maybe there's an equipment I'm supposed to get somewhere before starting any grinding?

OP
yc4ever

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

you can change the difficulty in options,i think its the 3rd or 4th last option

ments

Reputation score

Still bugs, in mist forest, if enter tent, black screen nothing hapens, can enter when you got quest from civilian, who is looking for her brother, when get black costume, second time u enter dudes house, in scene graphic error.

menaze818

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So many errors 0_0 can't even get outside without getting a audio error or a system error lol

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi, may I request an H-code? I am not familiar with programming and x86 assembly therefore I won't be able to generate it. I'm using a guide on AS (anime-sharing) for ITH with TA and ATLAS collectively. If anyone could assist, I'd appreciate it, if not I understand. Correct me if I'm wrong in using any of the above language incorrectly, I'm a novice.

EDIT: I've included the latest version 1.04

dropbox.com/s/gsbwhwllv4q966b/RJ139825.zip?dl=0
Once again, thank for the share, you'real quick bro

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Link. All rep and "thanks" to Jennifer.
https://mega.co.nz/#!OUMD1DIY!x-ynAoCBSv91x7UUWOEOPZsVRePZiyozLYTTkrkTbZo

Corona123

Lurker
Reputation score

Hi,

I haven't contributed in a little while so I've come here tonight to bring everyone a present. Ver 1.03 fully updated with all of the bugs fixed and fully playable.

If anyone out there is interested in creating a partial translation for the quests and items ONLY that would be lovely, a request from yours truly <33

I'd like to give a reason why this game deserves a mini-translation, in my opinion despite the overall small h-content the game play truly stands out and it shows. The author pays attention to close details and creates a magical world that entrances the player. Starting with the colorful art, map design, detailed audio, interesting harvesting system/mining system, crafting system, and battle design. Now, this isn't an over-the-top game, I'm not saying that at all but I think it holds its own and you'll notice right away when you play. I like H as much as the next girl but this games gives me a reason to keep playing aside from that (H). Everything mentioned above is strictly my opinion and if any volunteers are interested in the job I look forward to your work!

Anyway, enough chit-chat enjoy the share, <3.

mega.co.nz/#!4AZWDQyQ!iFjvPYxa38h-6bYmyfnm0GKGlUoDYbxdDDTeRX_n51c
Kindred Spirit,
Jenniferrrrrrrr <33333

P.S. I'll make more contributions in the future so keep an eye out! I like to help when I can because there are a lot of cool people in this forum. I try to balance my lurking and contributions when I can, haha, <333.

P.P.S. AH! Sorry about the link, I don't have enough posts so bare with me, thanks in advance, much love.

Corona123

Lurker
Reputation score

What exactly does the fever gauge do and are there any h-scenes i only found one by the first boss?

DeNgO

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So what am i supposed to do in Quest#8 after the alchemist npc join you?

Gonglion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well, I am stuck at quest #5, the alchemist gave me the recipe for lower health potions, I learned it, created several potions with the "furnace" or what ever it is and then nothing, when i talk with the alchemist she says " oh there you are" and nothing more advance in the quest.

I already finished the 5 others quests, just need this one to go firther in the story.

also an other strange fact is that I have the gloves equipped on the tool bar to climb up the mountain on the first forest but I pressed every buttons and nothing happened when I am into the blue ? where you are supposed to climb. . . Do someone has a savegame after the completion of the 6 first quests? I will try to restart a new clean game but i fear that it will do the same. . .

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So what am i supposed to do in Quest#8 after the alchemist npc join you?
possibly go SW area's inn talk to master then click clock, use new note can do new alchemy then collect item make 2 item

well, I am stuck at quest #5, the alchemist gave me the recipe for lower health potions, I learned it, created several potions with the "furnace" or what ever it is and then nothing, when i talk with the alchemist she says " oh there you are" and nothing more advance in the quest.

I already finished the 5 others quests, just need this one to go firther in the story.

also an other strange fact is that I have the gloves equipped on the tool bar to climb up the mountain on the first forest but I pressed every buttons and nothing happened when I am into the blue ? where you are supposed to climb. . . Do someone has a savegame after the completion of the 6 first quests? I will try to restart a new clean game but i fear that it will do the same. . .
maybe bug? if u get this quest then change version 1.04 will get bug, possibly clear no.5 quest then use version 1.04 better?

What exactly does the fever gauge do and are there any h-scenes i only found one by the first boss?
buy item from merchant (outside home one), then use it in bedroom

So many errors 0_0 can't even get outside without getting a audio error or a system error lol
i copy 2 sound file from other game View attachment SE.zip, to SE folder then ok

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.