What's new

ACT [???] FantasionR

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: FantasionR(FanGame)

which is the object of the game??:confused: is a demo?:confused: all I can do is kill one dwarf after another in an unfinished stage draw and lose all my life but I can not die?:confused::confused:,sorry for my english

pd:the first fantasion(the hero is a boy) is awesome:D(only can sex with the bosses:()but still great!!!!

Mook

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

aww, I was super anxious for an update. also, I actually much prefer the female protagonists versus male, sure this game might not be quite as good as the original YET, but it has so much potential, I'd pay for the finished product of this game

captain garlock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

People really don't even take the time to read the thread title these days :p
No wonder we get such grief around here :p

This is a FAN game (and a damn fine one at that, which has a developer that most circles out there should follow the example of), not a sequel, so to speak :3

Looking forward to the next update ???, thanks for a wonderful game :)

PS : Don't necro threads unless there is something important to bring up in them next time, it's generally frowned upon around here :)

svvv

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This crap is not a *flash* game.

OP
???

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Ok, just a heads up. I know I said I'd have something by years end, but I'm running a little late. Bumped it up to January 10th.

Happy Holidays, and again, apologies all around.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok, just a heads up. I know I said I'd have something by years end, but I'm running a little late. Bumped it up to January 10th.

Happy Holidays, and again, apologies all around.
not acceptable how dare you not deliver free stuff when you said you would. rant! flame! rant! flame! hehe

keep up the good work when ever it gets done it will still be just as great.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, no worky for me. Trying to trust it since others seem to play it, but it's annoying that it just sits in processes, doing nothing.

KD360

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, no worky for me. Trying to trust it since others seem to play it, but it's annoying that it just sits in processes, doing nothing.
If my memory serves right, this can be fixed by changing your Regional setting to English, which would mean change your non-Unicode setting to English. As the creator of this game said before, it needs to be run with English Unicode.

Windows 7 path:
Start -> Control panel -> Clock, language and region -> Region and language -> Administrative -> Change System locale... -> English (United States)

Ok, then restart computer :)

Xol

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What's the latest version of this game?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If my memory serves right, this can be fixed by changing your Regional setting to English, which would mean change your non-Unicode setting to English. As the creator of this game said before, it needs to be run with English Unicode.

Windows 7 path:
Start -> Control panel -> Clock, language and region -> Region and language -> Administrative -> Change System locale... -> English (United States)

Ok, then restart computer :)
Thanks, probably not worth it to switch it considering every other game takes Japanese regional settings. If I didn't have to restart my comp every dang time.

squall2o0o

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, probably not worth it to switch it considering every other game takes Japanese regional settings. If I didn't have to restart my comp every dang time.
My computer is in Jap settings 24/7 and this game still works no problem for me. As does everygame out there. Try keeping the filename short, games don't like long names. Sometimes it helps to put it right in the C drive instead of in documents or desktop etc.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Who are you to make such suggestions?

... Oh, I didn't recognize you, aika. It's been so long.

OP
???

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

May I recommend this be moved to the Under Construction board?
Nahhh, I'm no longer simply pitching an idea here, and I want prompter feedback when I do upload my revisions....

Edit: Well....this is a bit embarrassing but, I'm just a bit backed up what with school starting and all. I've been ignoring my e-mails over break and well....yeaaa....not a good idea...

Well at least nobody seems to be paying attention. :D Postponed again till sometime....in the future....

Last edited:

squall2o0o

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Edit: Well....this is a bit embarrassing but, I'm just a bit backed up what with school starting and all. I've been ignoring my e-mails over break and well....yeaaa....not a good idea...

Well at least nobody seems to be paying attention. :D Postponed again till sometime....in the future....
I am definately paying attention lol.. you have failed me for the last time! jk :p but seriously I've been dying for the update lol. Now that Toffi quit his new game as well I'm very disappointed/deprived lol...

Inquisitor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, I'm still waiting for the next Update. I hope you get a little bit more time for this game.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I am definately paying attention lol.. you have failed me for the last time! jk :p but seriously I've been dying for the update lol. Now that Toffi quit his new game as well I'm very disappointed/deprived lol...
Yeah, but Toffi also has another game probably coming out this month. It's not a bad trade for the cancellation of a game he didn't want to make anymore.