What's new

ACT [???] FantasionR

Zboczuch

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: FantasionR(FanGame) Update...finally....

Oiz said:
It's kinda funny seeing your signature, while asking for a link that was posted one page ago
That I did. I downloaded the zip from the post on 1st page, seeing that it had a matching edit marked as "update".

As for the game itself... I'd suggest working on the hitboxes of, like, everything. People already mentioned that the character can't hit monsters that come too close to her. Then there are the pillars, which are a pain to cross (impossible even, if you happen not to know of the jump dash) are a tad bit too high and could use some reducing. And finally there are the platforms in the jumpy part, which are virtually impossible to cross considering that a creep ALWAYS spawns at the platform, hitting the character or initiating a grope 90% of the time when I tried to get past that.

The eagles... Heck, I somehow managed to evade them most of the time. I agree they move too fast, however. And another thing, while crouching the character is defenseless - an ability to attack while crouched would really be handy.

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

Well, I haven't played this game so I thought I'd see how it's changed...

Cons:
- Oh look, it got harder... .. Great...
- Oh look, the description to unlock the characters are still horribly vague.
- Oooh~! On top of being even harder, I now have to grind just to get more
attacks that I should already have since everything is harder now?... Wonderful...

Pros:
- It's still fappable.. Kinda.. (The rape animations are good... The sounds though, are a bit stale.)
- More characters to unlock. (If only it f*cking told me HOW to properly..)
- The game looks a bit more solid now, and I like the easy-to-use interface. (There should at least be a "press enter to choose/continue" text somewhere)

I understand this is a fan game, so I don't have much of a right to criticize, which is why I wrote the pros as well..

Either way, even being a fan game there are still things ??? should clean up a bit.. I know for a fact it's not too difficult to properly display what you need to do to unlock the characters..

Expecting them to have to ask around or look at a FAQ for such a trivial thing would be like if you suddenly decided people needed to pay 5$ for your game.. It's just not necessary, no matter how you slice it.

SnakeInTheGrass

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, I haven't played this game so I thought I'd see how it's changed...

Cons:
- Oh look, it got harder... .. Great...
- Oh look, the description to unlock the characters are still horribly vague.
- Oooh~! On top of being even harder, I now have to grind just to get more
attacks that I should already have since everything is harder now?... Wonderful...

Pros:
- It's still fappable.. Kinda.. (The rape animations are good... The sounds though, are a bit stale.)
- More characters to unlock. (If only it f*cking told me HOW to properly..)
- The game looks a bit more solid now, and I like the easy-to-use interface. (There should at least be a "press enter to choose/continue" text somewhere)

I understand this is a fan game, so I don't have much of a right to criticize, which is why I wrote the pros as well..

Either way, even being a fan game there are still things ??? should clean up a bit.. I know for a fact it's not too difficult to properly display what you need to do to unlock the characters..

Expecting them to have to ask around or look at a FAQ for such a trivial thing would be like if you suddenly decided people needed to pay 5$ for your game.. It's just not necessary, no matter how you slice it.
I agree completely. I love where this game is going and I see pretty cool potential in it. I don't know why someone would be upset at constructive criticism. You're not just being a douche and listing all the flaws in it, you're actually giving feed back on what you like and don't. I have to agree with a lot of your points except I disagree about the moans. The fact that it's a fan game and it has them is impressive to me. But that's just me. Keep up the good work mate.

Snatchmonger

Demon Girl
Reputation score

gameplay is absolutely terrible, takes like a billion hits to kill a jawa and theres no way to get out of grapples
and i actually fell off the screen without much effort

Last edited:

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Difficulty is a huge issue and dying means you need to basically start the exe again due to bugs (sand storm will continue)

The platforming in the 2nd stage is nearly impossible.

Also I don't think the leveling idea is a good idea.

And the enemies have way too much health.

Last edited:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In all honesty I had no problems whatsoever with the platforming but that may be just because I'm use to playing platformers with precise jumps.

squall2o0o

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Pro tip, if you guard the sandstorm doesn't hurt you, or the annoying ass bird, they also have the exact same timing. So every like 5 seconds or whatever you know to hold the guard till both the bird and sandstorm pass. Otherwise the game is fine, just needs a couple platforming fixes and less hp on the mobs or the ability to save your level.

Madeye

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

after reading some posts, i have noticed that i have no idea what you are talking about. after playing it through with all characters i can't seem to find any sandstorms or this stage 2 with hard platforming. mind giving me an idea what the problem might be?

squall2o0o

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

after reading some posts, i have noticed that i have no idea what you are talking about. after playing it through with all characters i can't seem to find any sandstorms or this stage 2 with hard platforming. mind giving me an idea what the problem might be?
If you haven't found the sand twister even once or the harder platforming areas with characters such as Naga or Barbarian, then I have no choice but to believe you haven't done what you say you have.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Or he's playing an older version?

Madeye

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sorry about that, seems like i really was playing an older version like toxic said. atleast i know what was wrong thanks to playing everything again.

PS: the 2nd stage was just the frogs, the weird looking ground and without an ending. maybe that is why i thought it was pretty weird.

Quonar

Reputation score

First post on these boards so, first of all, hello everyone and looong text incoming :3

I downloaded this some days ago and been playing it for a while. After many attempts, I've managed to beat all the current stages, unlocked all the girls ( I don't really know how I unlocked the Dark elf and the Naga, but they were unlocked after stage 1 ), and played some with all of them. I think the final game can potentially turn out awesome, so I thought I'd share comments about the current version. Hope they'll be helpful :eek:

First, about the mechanics. The game actually becomes fairly easy IF you manage to make the amazon level 3, since then you get the spear which is fantastic. I made it to level 3 by farming blue dudes on the very first area ( took me many tries because the normal attack is... not that good >.> ), then I continued until level 5 also in the same area, and then well, the rest of it was easy since the jawas are usually unable to hit you if you just keep spamming the spear attack. The additional levels also made a HUGE difference in the damage dealt to enemies, as well as in the damage the girl was able to take ( red jawas rape attacks still hurt much, however >.> )

I think, though, that getting those first levels until the spear often becomes too frustrating, especially because you're forced to keep trying with only the Amazon and, well, not everybody likes her ( I, for example, don't like her. But I reaaally wanted to get the Dark elf and the Succubus, so I forced myself to carry on :3 )

One solution for this could be simply to fill the first area with a new type of jawas ( different cloak color ) with lower statistics ( they die faster and / or deal less damage ), so that the player can make the first levels with a little more ease. After first area, keep the bad guys spawn as it is.

Some of the girls are much stronger than others. I don't think this matters, as it's a single player game and the characters don't need to be balanced ( in fact I think it's cool to have some clearly weaker for a more challenging playthrough, and it kinda fits that the larger girls are generally stronger ), but I figured I'd comment on it as well.

- The Dark elf ( my fav :3 ) seems weakest - her normal attack is "alright" but not enough to stay safe, and her special deals high damage but is slow to use, so enemies can easily rush in and grab her. That's alright though! It makes her more challenging to play, and it kinda fits her, and after all, I like her getting grabbed. So please don't change it :3
One suggestion: make her take x1.5 or x1.25 damage from rape attacks. Because an elf, full of pride, can’t stand to be abused by such filthy creatures :3 ( not x2 because that’d be too hardcore for her already low HP ).
- The Succubus is my second favourite and she feels somewhat similar, although her stun attacks and her resistance to rape attacks ( she seems to take less damage from them, although it's not listed among her traits ) make her safer to play. Suggestion: since she's completely unarmored and unarmed, make her take some additional damage from enemy normal attacks. This makes her a bit more vulnerable to balance her sex-resistance ( if she really has it, cause it might be only my impression :p )
- On the other hand, the Naga is madly strong ( fits, once again ), as she can pretty much hold the normal attack and slaughter anything without being touched ( birds aside ^^ ). Her normal attack is so beast that I rarely ever used the special ( which has huge range but is very slow ).
- Barbarian is also pretty imba when she gets the special ( not until then though ), but I haven't dedicated her much time. Still, one random thought: make her recover HP faster when on the ground. It's not like it'd make much of a difference, but she looks like she should ^^

All in all, I love the strengths / weaknesses system to make each girl different from the rest so, if you're taking suggestions, I would ask you to expand on it :3

I also like that their levels are individual and each of them will start at 1. For the final release, please make it possible to "start a new game" by resetting their levels back to 1.

And now a bug report that I think nobody has mentioned yet: sometimes, when I restart the game (be it either through the "save & quit" button, or by closing the game and running the .exe again), the girls seem to start with much more HP than they should. For instance, sometimes I start with a level 1 Dark elf ( I haven't saved the game with her in stage 2 ) and she seems to absorb as much damage as my level 7 Amazon. Other times, her HP seems normal as she goes down quite quickly.
I'm afraid I can't give you more details about when or why it happens, because I haven't figured it out. But it's fairly often and easy to test with different level characters.

Another thing that, I believe, hasn't been detailed yet: it's very easy to fall off the map at the start of the second area (stage 1), at the left side of the first tall pillar.

Besides that, there're things such as the sandstorm that have already been said, so I won't go through them again. Ah yeah: please explain about the dash/jump in the readme, because it's so useful and difficult to find out without reference :p

And finally if you're taking ideas / suggestions for later stages, well, I would really like to see human enemies. Barbarians, or bandits and such. Or humanoids such as orcs. I know they're cliched in h-games but anyways :3

It would also be awesome to have cum animations, when the girl is raped on the ground and fails to escape for long enough. With a large loss of HP if it happens. And could add "time till cum" as another strength / weakness for characters.

I know these two things would require some heavy work, but hey, just suggesting because I think they'd rule :p And as I already asked, please expand on the strengths / weaknesses system. Because it's a very cool feature.

That's all I think (been long enough >.>). I hope some of my post has been helpful and please keep on the good work, I can't wait for the next release of this game :3

Last edited:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Didn't read the last post AT ALL.

OP
???

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So much lemons!!!
Wow. That's pretty constructive for a first post I have to say. Definitely a step above the kind of bland criticism that I've received from most people in regards to the game, and how I've designed it. You actually make me want to work on it sooner :D. Well thanks, and I will take into consideration what you've said...(as well as others :p)

Zashs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I personally like this game a lot, but right now it has too many bugs and very annoying/inconvinient things to get around to really enjoy, but it has a lot of potential.

I only played the first level and didn't get too far, so I can't comment on everything, but I have a few things I'd definitely like to point out.

If you die, you lose all you levels which kinda sucks if you ask me, since it's already a huge pain to level up to begin with.

If you die, you may have to restart the whole game because you'll probably end up with some bugs, like the sandstorm reappearing as soon as you spawn killing you instantly.

Sorry I have to say this, but the platforming is beyond awful.
It's a big pain just to get over the rocks, but even worse to jump over to other platforms.
Combine this with the W S keys for dash/jump combo and it becomes even worse.

Level 1-2 sucks big time. The short sword/dagger takes like 10-15 hits just to kill a blue jawa and it has unreasonably short range.

I know there's a lot of criticism in the thread already, but I really felt the need to point these things out even more, in hope that you might update this very fine game of yours.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Game is awesum. Just created account here to tell ya that. Boost morale and shit.
Fucken shit! I thought it was an update.

Thanks for the necro-bump ya fool!

Fuck.

jackson2000

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A revived thread with no updates, great :(

lalaruako

Reputation score
Re: FantasionR(FanGame) Random Bump....no updates

okay this will make the game quite manageable/EASIER to play..
READ THIS.

#Objective: Reach the End#

*hold the attack button "A" to spam attacks faster
-get to lvl 3 or 5 just to get that 2nd attack
-then reach the end (to the right of course)

#Objective: Reach the end Before time runs out..or else (Whirlwind!/Sandstorm)
[is this the STAGE 1???]

-the trick here is to do that "AIR DASH" thing to get past that tall pillar that seems unreachable.
*Air Dash* - while holding directional arrow(right/left), press "W" follows very fast with "S". there you have it. air dash

#Objective: Kill all Enemies#
-kill enemies. i dont know how much but i managed to kill 1000
*hold the attack button "A" to spam attacks faster

Notes:
- by doing the things above, I was able to UNLOCK Naga, Succubus, and Barbarian Cow.

☻ I dont know how to get past Objective # 3. i dont even know what stage that is.
☻ I dont know how to unlock Succubus and Dark Elf.
☻ It says to unlock Succubus, you need to beat the first stage and kill one enemy

so here are my questions
♦WHICH OBJECTIVE is the FIRST STAGE?
♦ and if ever i get to know which is the first stage.. how am i going to unlock Succubus?
♦how to unlock Dark Elf?

XodusZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: FantasionR(FanGame) Random Bump....no updates

so here are my questions
♦WHICH OBJECTIVE is the FIRST STAGE?
♦ and if ever i get to know which is the first stage.. how am i going to unlock Succubus?
♦how to unlock Dark Elf?
Man it was difficult to even pass the first stage but I finally did and I can actually answer one of your questions!

Once i got to the point on the first stage that it said "Congratulations, you've cleared the area!" I then had to hit the "Save and Exit" Button.

After that, I almost missed it but I noticed that the green stage no longer said "Locked" so I had to manually select it which let me start stage 2. From there, once you kill one enemy, you'll get a message that says "You've unlocked the Succubus!"

I don't know how many of the stage 2 enemies must die before you get the last unlockable girl though...