What's new

Evelen (Tiffanian)

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Evelen (Tiffanian)

Evelen listened to the argument with a frown, unsure what to think about the talk of laws and the vicious people she was around. When Suzanne looked to her for approval she had to think. On some level I want to let her, because I want her to be happy. But on another level, I feel like her life is in danger if she does... Part of me just wants to get back home and say to Hell with the people in this city. She looked to the principal and asked so what would be the consequences if she didn't pass?

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The woman take a moment to remember and said She must stay in custody in this academy until she pass the exam, if she try to leave she will condenet to 5 or 10 years.But as she is not a human the court will be very strict with her case and maybe she will be in jail around 30 or many years, but only if she try to escape. Is one of the ancient laws that still remain, maybe the goverment will take it out in the next year

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen sat back and thought for a moment before saying can I have a moment to speak with my daughter and sir Dragan alone?

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The principal accepted and the three went out the room, there both expect some hard words of Evelen

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Five days doesn't sound like very much. And I have no confidence that these exams will be given by someone who would allow Suzanne to pass regardless of her actual score. I just don't think this is a good idea, because they'll stack everything against you. And if they try to imprison my daughter, I'll murder as many of those worthless excuses for human beings as I can. Evelen's voice was cold and hateful, and she was clearly bitter about the situation her daughter was in.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Thats is a valid point miss Evelen, but the other choice is talk to the goverment heads or the bigger ranks, maybe they could help us. Gerald just look to Suzanne really ashamed by all this. If that fail i could ask to a friend of the family to check the exam, its just grammar, math, rules of the military and some basic sciences, she certainly will pass it

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

But what does she know about science? Or math? And I know I haven't done a good job teaching her grammar. And what makes you think the government would be on your side? Look, can't you train her privately or something? Celesta and I are available to help if you need, but I think the less we interact with them in there, the better off we'll be.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Suzanne look very interested about the idea and Gerald nodded after a time I could do it, but Jane should help me too, im not very good in math as her. Im sure that we only need four days.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen sighed. But can't we just train her without using the academy, so she won't have to take the exam? Maybe using the arena? I don't want to risk my little girl going to jail for half my lifetime.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The warrior take a time and just sigh after remember something. That will be dont possible, she must pase at least the practice exam, i could make her stay in the mansion instead the academy, but the exam must be done before i had another mission, she could travel with me but i dont want it, the journey could be very dangerous.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen looked for a long while at Suzanne before asking would not taking the test interfere with her being tutored in magic? I want her to be able to get better, and to have fun doing it, but I can't let her take such a risk.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Before Gerald could answer Suzanne speak, Mama, the magic is easy for Suzanne, look she try to fcus hard and a little golden cristal spear appear in the air close her hand Suzanne also nearly learn to move a rope and launch fire balls, Suzanne believe that she will be able to pass that exam, too she smile trying to show her mother that she not need to worry about that.

Then Gerald continued If she was just a human i doubt than she could do it, but she is an amazing student and she had a strong mother, i know that she will be able to do all even when she had to rest less, could you rest only 4 or 5 hours, Suzanne? the girl nod and expect the answer of her mother.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen sighed heavily before finally saying alright. If I can help in any way at all, tell me. And know that if something happens to her, there will be hell to pay for everyone involved.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Thanks, Mama will be proud of Suzanne She said hugging her and giggling, the three returned then and sit to continued the conversation, Gerald put his conditions and after a big discussion with the other teachers they give up and Suzanne was able to train in his home, choice the person who will check the theory exam and turn into the legal tutor of the girl. The young warrior was complaced to all that and certainly he could earn more later if he move his influences.

They returned later and taked their weapons before return the four to the mansion, there Gerald and Suzanne start to study a little before the chefs make something to them.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

If you two don't need me, I think I'll get someone to take me to the library and finish up a little reading I needed to do. Evelen then leaned in close to Gerald and whispered I would like to meet with Braveheart soon, I think I was supposed to meet him around these few days.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The pair noded and Gerald said Of course, i will ask for a date today, but first we will eat and then goes to the library to take some books, when Jean start her clases i will goes to make the date miss Evelen

She leave then and noted her daughter happy with the idea to had the young warrior as teacher all the week. Evelen then was ready to call the maid, but then saw Kimberly close the room of Celesta, the girl was asking her about wich monster train now.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

I hope they know what they're doing... Evelen was about to call Kimberly, but then saw her appear out of Celesta's room. Oh yeah, I forgot we were going to train a little more. That works for me. Though, can we maybe not do monsters quite as... harsh... as that last one?

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

She nod and both touch her shoulders, they then were in the ruins again and after get ready in their positions she said i had been hearing which creatures must be more soft and delicate, please give your best Miss Evelen

The magic start and soon both were in front of a cristaline lake and from there two slime girls get out they were giggling and smiling as they slowly get closer of the two warrior girls

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Huh. I don't know that I need "soft and delicate," just maybe not something that tears my insides apart before dinner Evelen said as she watched the slime girls approach. She readied her spear all the same and charged at the nearest one, slashing at its face with the tip of her spear.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The polearm break her head and her little hands try to find it until she remember something and she regenerate her head. Celesta try to hit the creature but this just avoid her sword and try to hit her but she make a backstep to dont get touched.

Then the slimes girls were ready as they just want to play to both at the start, the attacks of the girls were easily avoided and sudenly both slime girls grapple them with their slimy bodies, both could sense a aphrodisiac on their skin.

Evelen 5 ap 1 (-1grappled)
Celesta 5 ap 1 (-1 grappled)

Slimegirl 4
Slimegirl 6