What's new

Evelen (Tiffanian)

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Evelen (Tiffanian)

Alright, I'm sure I can find something to occupy myself for an hour or so. Evelen smiled at Jean and said my day's been pretty good. Got in a little training. Do you have any idea where Suzanne might be?

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Jean take a moment and said " She must be with my brother, when we end the classes Suzanne said that they had some kind of date in the military academic that is in front of the house. They must come back in some minutes, maybe

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Hmm... I think I'd like to go find her. I'd hate to eat lunch without her Evelen replied. I have a bad feeling about this for some reason. I don't like the way Emerald and Mrs. Dragan were looking at her last night.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Ok, please take care Miss Evelen some rookies are a little dangerous Celesta try then to go with her but Jean continued "You should not go miss Celesta, they could make bad things to both if they saw you without my brother

Evelen then left and after some feets away of the house was a fence with a sign with the name of the academy, it was a large place filled with buildings and parade ground, there were also a cave with a sign of danger and many other curious place to train the soldiers. Then she saw some soldiers training with their weapons being observed by a high rank soldier. and others training bow shooting in the distance, some young students had a grey school uniform, the girls could dress pants or skirts, something interesting for a military school.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Hmmm... I'll look around for one of the Dragans or my daughter for a while before asking someone for help. I don't like having to deal with these people... Evelen looked around, trying to find one of them, hoping to look fairly inconspicuous.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

As she walked, some soldiers just look at her and just return to their wok, there was many places to look and she take an hour before she heard the shouts of Suzanne in the distance, she was fighting against many soldiers using a big wooden lance, Gerald was fighting others with his big swors some feets away.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Huh. He's teaching her the lance? I can handle that Evelen thought, and she decided to make her way back to the dining room for lunch, satisfied that Suzanne was safe.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Some soldiers fly away by a hit of the little girl as her mother goes away. When she get away she saw some high rank persons looking with a bad sight to her daughter, they then just get away when she look at them.

When she returned there were serving the dinner and all were there except her daughter and the young warrior

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen resisted the urge to glare at the high-ranking soldiers who seemed to be looking at her daughter angrily. I don't know that I like being here. She sat down to eat and tried to smile and make conversation as normal, but she was troubled by the way the humans here were behaving.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The launch passed and Jean ask worried about if Suzanne was with her brother, the food was delicious and all were talking about their day and what they will do. The launch end and both dont returned, yet. Celesta went to her big sister and only Jean remain with Evelen waiting for her friend, then after a moment she look to her and said im a little worried, can we go to look for them, miss Evelen?

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Sure, lets go find them. They were training at the academy last time I checked. I wish I hadn't had Kimberly take my spear to Celesta's room now. I might need to use it... Can you give me a second to get my spear? I might want to spar with my daughter, see how far she's gotten she said, not wanting to alarm the girl as she went for her spear before heading with her to the academy.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Oh they were training,heh. She was very blushed that make me think in others things. sure, i will waiting in the entrance door, then. The girl was smiling, without know the serious problem that could be happening.

She reach the door and when she look for her weapon Celesta said her to wait her a little more before train again, certainly Evelen must lie to both, they just cant follow her in this moment without cause more problems.

Jean was waiting her and both walked to the place were Evelen saw them a moment ago, the students were running toward the place were should be training Suzanne and this make them both get more worried.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

I know, Gerald is just trying to teach Suzanne how to use the lance, I figured I might be able to help and give her some pointers myself Evelen told Celesta and Teresa, forcing a smile onto her face. She got worried when she saw the students running at the place where the two had been training earlier, and picked up her own pace to a run, hoping nothing bad had happened.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Evelen run, at least Celesta believe in her words and Teresa was sleeping. When she reach the place many students and soldiers of both genders were looking to the training field making hard to both girls saw something until they get through the mass of people and reach the other side. There was Suzanne hearing the disscusion of Gerald and the high rank warriors, the noise of the students make her hard heard something, but she reach to understand that the warriors were against that the half monsters use the academy to train or even get inside. Gerald point of view was very diferent, as her family forge the academy to train anyone who want to protect their beloved ones or towns, negate the training to someone just because they were different is something that he cant tolerate.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Useless higher-ups... Still, I'm glad something terrible hasn't happened. I had a bad feeling. Evelen walked slowly and calmly forward and put a hand on Suzanne's shoulder, giving it a gentle squeeze. She asked Gerald and the others what seems to be the problem here?

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Who is she? one said, then other pointed her weapon she must be a friend of that monster and she is armed... his words eased when he feel the dragonslayer of Gerald close his neck they are special guess of my family and important persons for my, only a insult more and i will take it like a direct offense to my family, all of you know than that mean a duel to death against me The crow was divided and many students and followers of the hero were ready to fight just in case. The high rank soldiers cant resist more and accepted a duel against Gerald, they were 7 of the ten teachers on charge this day, it will be not a fair battle.

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Hey, what are you people doing? Fighting because someone with some monster blood has the audacity to want to train alongside you? Evelen gripped her spear tightly as she watched the men prepare to fight Gerald. We can just leave if we need to. I don't want anything to happen to you on our account. No one needs to die over this. She looked around nervously, unsure what the crowd would do if they tried to leave. She really wished she could teleport around like Kimberly could at that moment.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Gerald try to put down his weapon, but two of them were are ready to attack him, the ambient was very dense and soon this could turn into a pandemonium, then a female voice shout and everybody get calmed. ITS ENOUGHT!!! EVERYBODY DROP YOUR WEAPONS!! the students and warriors get away of the road and a mature woman of 35 years appear, she had a long red hair tied back and blue eyes, one of them had a scar of a claw and she dont had her left arm.

The high rank soldiers drop their weapons and also Gerald do it, still on guard to avoid any sudden attack. You too woman, drop your weapon on the floor.All of you come with me to the principal's office, there will talk about all this,

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen sighed with relief as the older woman stopped the fight. She walked over to lean her spear up against the wall and followed her, holding Suzanne's hand as they walked. I missed you at lunch she whispered, smiling.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

All the group followed her, leaving the rest of the teachers and high rank warriors manage the crowd, they walked until a building and after some stairs they reached it and all taked a seat, Gerald, Evelen, Susanne and Jean in a side and the high officers in the other.

The woman sit and look to them before with calm start First which was the cause of all of this unnecessary show?

Gerald take the word and said that they were training, until the others come to threaten his new student, saying to put her in the jail for dont be authorized to use the field, thing that was wrong because he had the authority to train anyone in this school.

Then the others interrupt saying that the new laws avoid it, as only now the warriors and students can train here, any other person who is not a teacher or not authorized by the principal before will be in jail for at least three months. Gerald had not idea of the radical changes in the city after being out for many time, so he appeal for Suzanne, saying that she will not return to the academy, but they must forget all this. The rank officers make a gaze to the principal, if she leave them without punishment they could make her loss the charge and one of them will get her position causing more chaos in the academy.

Then Garland mention an old law that was created when there were not many soldiers to defend the founded town at the start of the city, it said that any citizen could join the academy to train and serve her teacher if he r she pass a practice and theory exam, the citizen was allowed to fight any war only if he/she want to do it, as the tutor will get the responsibility over him/she.

The principal accepted, but the exam must be in 5 days, when the new cadets take the admission exam. Gerald nodded and Suzanne was near to acept but she look to the opinion of her mother first.