What's new

Evelen (Tiffanian)

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Evelen (Tiffanian)

Evelen stared at Yuki's limp and broken body, wondering if she'd fulfilled her end of the bargain properly. "Knock her out for now" she answered, waiting for him to do so before saying "If she's done a good enough job, we give her anesthetic and move on. If she hasn't, then we'll see about waking her up and making her do a better one. We can't send her back, or she'll probably fight against us." She frowned darkly, deeply troubled by the possibility that something would still be wrong with her little girl when she woke up. "Think Gerald would be mad at me if I gave an encore performance outside of the illusion? If this worthless sack of shit has damaged my daughter I'll do far worse than this to her if I get the chance."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

With a quick move after nod Richard put her to rest and then heard Evelen's action plan. He shake his head and said to her I doubt that she could help Suzanne more. Her power is more likely set a dark seed on the opponent and make it grow, in the monsters she only need a seal to stop them in their bliss. The unique time that she try to absorb the evil energy, she ended with all the nerves of her tail broken and you can see that it still continue inert, maybe outside she could restore her more, but i dunno if we could had the chance with this battle. Anyway Gerald maybe will take it personal and will search for a cure

Evelen was at least better after note that the moans had disapeared, but the poor girl shaked her head as if she had nightmares. Her mother soon heared as if her daughter was fighting to protect her, maybe having dreams of when Evelen was raped, Celesta just take the hand of her niece, ashamed of how she was unnable to protect her. And that dreams happen from a while until after a pair of hours Suzanne wake up. The first thing that she do was look for her mother and give her a big hug, the apasionated moment was interrupted when Suzanne smell the scence of both males, she stay focused in them for a while until she close her eyes and shake her head to then try to hide herself with the body of her mother and whisper her Suzanne could still heard her wishpers, Suzanne had fear Mama. Who is she, she looks like Suzanne, but is weird and always say dirty things. Suzanne hate her and want to make her dissapear, but how? her body tremble and make some little sobs, it was clear that she had the control now, but who know how much could resist without help.

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"I'm not interested in what's possible. Even if she can't actually help Suzanne more, I'll make her suffer as much as I can, and she'll do her best. If it isn't enough, then I'll break her" Evelen said, her clenched fists shaking. "If we weren't needed in here, we could kill both her and ourselves, and repeat all this in the real world. Unfortunately we can't do that, and maybe we'd run into problems outside the illusion, for a number of reasons. The battle, people not wanting to see a scene like that... I'm sorry, by the way, that you had to see me like that. It was probably a little bit creepy." She looked at her daughter as she slept, worried sick about the girl until she woke up. She returned the big hug, encouraged at first until Suzanne hid from the men in front of her. "It's someone evil" she replied to the girl, "just try not to listen to her. I don't know how to make her go away, but I intend to find out" she said, rubbing the girl's back as hatred again burned in her eyes. "Wake her" she said to Richard, "the game has just gone into overtime."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

the soldier nodded and soon he start to wake her up, the girl tried to stay sleep but then with a classic maneuver he wake her. Yuki was very tired and Drowzee until the pain return to her by the splinters in her holes and the overuse of her powers, her aspect was very depressing and she tried to scream by the pain but only little whines get out of her. Suzanne tried to help her but was stoped by her aunt Dont worry, your Mama will take care of her, lets walk a little as we talk Celesta was ready to be followed by the archer girl just in case that something happen, but of course that Celesta will dont get to far away of the place, she only want to protect the little girl of any emotional traume, in case that Evelen had to act and she expect that Evelen let them go away.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen smiled at her daughter and waved for a bit, knowing Celesta would take care of her as she walked over to Yuki and grabbed her gently by the chin, leaning in and saying "my little girl is still seeing things and hearing voices. Fix it. Or if you can't right now, tell me how to get it fixed. Or, if you prefer, we have all the time in the illusion to play together."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Yuki was scared of Evelen, her last eye leave some tears when the speargirl touched her chin, Evelen had all her attention, as Yuki forget all the pain by just looking her and start instead to fear the worse pain that could come. after attemp to speak in vain, as the fear avoid it as it mixed with the low energy on her body, Evelen could hear a weak impersectible whisper coming from the nearly paralized lips of Yuki I...i cant... please...noo. Check the governor`s library... Please... please forgive me...no...no more games... please

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen rubbed Yuki's cheek with her thumb, staring into the girl's eye intensely. "Okay. We'll see what the library says" she said, frowning. "No more games. But I will never forgive you, you worthless little shit." With that she knocked the girl out again, and sat back for a moment. "Now here's a dilemma. I don't want to kill her now, because she might fight against us in the real world, but I also don't want to kill her permanently, because we might be able to coerce her into helping Suzanne more there, where she's less broken. I guess what I'd want to do would be to give her anesthesia and keep her alive until the end, though that might still backfire. What do you think?" she asked Richard, looking to where Celesta and Suzanne had walked and thinking about calling out to them when he had answered.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

After leave Yuki in the floor and call for Litzy who was reating the wounded soldiers to avoid their dead, he turn to Evelen and procede to give his opinion. Its better to leave her alive, the master minds of this plan will start with the attack if they know all this. I just fear for Suzanne, the person who Yuki try to save had less seals and end really bad in some days. After end this fight i sugest to put all your attention in her, also we must kill many students as we can, the time here is more fast and Suzanne condition will get worse as the time passed, dont let her alone anymore.

Celesta and Suzanne were not so far and the plant girl start to explain the actual plan, the poor young girl was sab after heard that the students were killed to save the mansion, she had promise them that she would protect them. Her state was better when she was afar of any male and she start to explain to Celesta what the evil side was trying to show her, her words stoped when she saw her lewd body and she make a little Eek as she attemp to cover her milky big bossom and wet cunt Nooo... She had this body, Suzanne cant control her breasts anymore, why? Suzanne want to be normal again Evelen reach to hear in the distance as both were getting closer, the poor girl hug her aunt trying to get comfort.

Richard look to her and then turn to Evelen to said her a last thing That seal also will make her impossible to recharge her magic alone, as it is draining little by little her magic, she will need to drink the potions and maybe her spells get altered in some ways. I must return to where the bodies of the students are, your daughter need a new weapon

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"If anything bad happens to Suzanne as a result of this, I'll torture this girl in the real world until she wishes she hadn't been born, and then some. If Suzanne ends up fine, I'll settle for just murdering her" Evelen said coldly, her hands trembling in her worry for her daughter. "How much more fighting do you think we have ahead of us inside this illusion? I want to get this over with as quickly as possible so I can deal with my own problems." She got up slowly and walked to hug her daughter, saying "it's okay, mama is here. Don't worry, just ignore the voice in your head, and help us fight. When this is all over we'll see about getting rid of it."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The soldier take a moment to think and then said As the things are hapenning, we must kill 24 more students to end this. If you want we could divide our group to make it faster, i will take that young boy and Litzy, Suzanne must get away of any male if possible, she is a good girl, so that could not afect her, but we must avoid any danger. then he bring her his backpack with the rations and the potions and get up to search a polearm for Suzanne

Her daughter hug her happily and kiss her cheek Sorry Mama, Suzanne train and fight hard, but it was not enought. Suzanne want only to make Mama happy and proud, Suzanne will endure it and fight with all, now that Mama is here. Evelen could feel the skin of her daughter more soft and nice at her tact and she could fell a weird pleasure with only be touching her sweat skin her and smell her scence, but she just tried to focus in the still pure eyes of her children. A little time later Richard return with a spear, maybe not so big but was the best that he could find and waited for Evelen to choice where both must walk.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Alright, we probably need to finish this quickly for Mrs. Dragan's sake. It sounds like a plan" Evelen replied to Richard before he got up and went to fetch Suzanne a weapon. "It's okay, you did your best, and there were a whole lot of them. Mama is still proud of you." Her daughter's skin felt odd, but it was strangely pleasurable. She ignored it, giving her little girl a quick kiss on the forehead. "Alright, let's get going" she said, picking up her bloody spear and preparing to go out with Celesta and Suzanne. "Hopefully we'll be able to finish this without fighting many more soldiers or mercenaries."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Suzanne help her to put all the potions and nearly all the rations. Celesta said good bye to the two students girls who help her to unite herself with her family and Meecah just nod to Evelen before walk away We will go to check the North, maybe we may not see each other again, but dont worry i will make my part to help you Richard give a last salute before walk away.

Now the three alone Evelen check her map. She could go to the east to the coast or to the south to the forest. Suzanne from time to time shake her head and frown a little upset by the words of the dark being inside her, Celesta just begin to look around to avoid any surprise.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"We'll all do our best" Evelen said, waving to Richard and the girls as they left. "Let's head for the coast. I'm getting tired of this forest."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The three girls soon leave the place and some noises could be heared coming to that way, it was a luck that they were far away. Evelen and Celesta still wear a really skimpy armor and certainly it will break into pieces in the next fight, Suzanne take the free hand of her mother and playfully move it for a time, her even more beauty face smile as she giggled by bein in another adventure with her mother. But then she start to tremble and then she pointed to a side, close some trees. There is two young mal... humans. Suzanne can smell them, thats weird... why Suzanne can do it? they walked stealthy and then they reach to peek two students resting with their bodies filled of wounds.

student 3/5
student 2/5

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Alright, we can surprise them then, and it shouldn't be too hard." Evelen and the group waited for a moment before running at the less wounded of the students, hoping to take her out while they didn't know what was going on. After the initial surprise attack she would call out to the girl (or girls if the other one managed to avoid the attacks) "hey, the test has run into a bit of trouble. People are trying to use the exam as a chance to attack the soldiers and overthrow the government. When you get back to the ruins, be on guard, and don't be surprised. It'd be nice if you wouldn't fight us back, too, but I understand if you do."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The attack was not very succesfull, Evelen jump to action out of moment and leave both of her pertners behind. Just then she realize that their foes were two young male students, her spear hurt the more healthy who start to frown after heard the tale, it was clear his doubts, the other was very surprised and easily believe her "Damn, i know it. This style of test was very weird....wow, hi pretty girls, both are students too?" Said the easy going student waving his hand to where Celesta and Suzanne were, the young girl get behing her surprised aunt and closed her eyes as she shake her head. The other student just prepare his weapon and get ready to fight anyway.

Evelen 9
Suzanne 8 ap 4
Celesta 8

student 2/5
student 2/5 [unnarmed]

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen readied herself to attack the boy that was fighting back, hoping she could take care of him easily without having to involve Suzanne. "Hey now, we don't need to fight here. You're only making this more difficult than it has to be and putting people in danger."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

the young man look to her and answer her. " I will dont lost my chance to get inside of the academy, if you want to take me out, you must defeat me first"

Then Evelen saw her sister taking away the poor Suzanne Bye guys, take care when both return to the ruins said playfully as she go some feets away until Suzanne gets better.

The boy run to her and easily Evelen thow him away.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"The test probably won't even be graded" Evelen said, somewhat frustrated as she hit the student. "Just remember what I told you about being on guard." With that she attacked the young man again.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The young man get up and reach to make a little break on Evelen's armor before receive a direct stab on his chest. At least he loss happy to had fight until the end and wound a little his last foe. The other student was amazed by the skills of the warrior girl and even he stop to watch the bodies of the two girls to see all the fight. "Thanks for the information, i give up. Try to dont be so rude, please" said smiling the last boy.

After that, Evelen returned and the three start to saw the sea very far away, maybe after a time they will reach the coast. Sudenly in the last part of the Jungle they could heard some voices and Suzanne just look a little before said ashamed Two... dirty males are there, they are sweating. Maybe are mercenaries. the girl pointed the place and they easily could avoid them, but they could had girls with them...maybe. But Suzanne was a little scared to get close, anyway she was ready to fight in case of being needed.